NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Here we go again...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (Vorgain @ Mar 23 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh. Yes. Vorg make.

We can make it together and not include the ruleset, kinda like we did with the original DoR. It'd be a simpler, quicker RP that'd still be fun. biggrin.gif Dibs on first mate again, of course. You wanna?

QUOTE (Hurricane @ Mar 23 2009, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's wait and see what Wolfy has in mind. Though I really like the idea of being in a city. Doing city things. Like a courier line for stolen goods. tongue.gif

'Kay, then, here's my idea...

All of the players start in the Imperial city of Minos, which is on an island situated between the borders of the Empire and the South. The players can pick from a variety of occupations, mostly merchants. The players are no one special – no exceptional warriors or legendary heroes. Think of it as a humble beginning. There will be some required roles, however, that I won’t give away.
Eventually connected in some way or another – with the most likely connection being some kind of trade agreements between merchants and their companies or simply members of the same guild bound for the same destination – the players all board the same ship bound for the city of Illikon in the Imperial Northwest.
If the players reach the destination of Illikon they are left free to roam and perhaps even pick up a new destination or find new openings in their businesses for vast amounts of wealth, for many say the Northwest is rich in not only grain from the plentiful farmlands, but also from gold and jewels from the mines of the village of Eloh, which lies east of the vast port city of Illikon.
However, to reach the city, the players must face the dangers of the sea. Pirates lurk in the ocean waters, and a vessel full of merchants is more likely a target than a fishing boat or an Imperial galleon.

This would be best aided with the map Justin and I are working on, along with lots of other information... but basically the voyage on the ship would just be the introduction. The main RP would be in Illikon and the things you might discover there - riches and danger being only two. You might even bump into some important figures during your stay in the city... for better or worse, depending on your actions.
I'd accept a lot of players, but they'd have to be good enough (and smart enough) to not get killed while sailing to Illikon. After all, the seas are dangerous. Rumors of war in the Northwest are spreading, and the pirates want all the riches they can get before the only ships they encounter in the seas are warships from the North and the Empire alike.

Final question:
With or without the ruleset I'm making?

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#42 Sir Solitaire

Sir Solitaire

Plumber

• Nova Member
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (MaverickWerewolf @ Mar 23 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Final question:
With or without the ruleset I'm making?

I like that idea. Yet what kind of ruleset are we looking at? I personally would like rules since it would keep things on track. But no rules could achieve that too... Hmmm... I'll just vote for ruleset.

gplus-1832912543.gif

Non ergo in te vocabo

#43 Hurki-Wan KenobLee

Hurki-Wan KenobLee

regular dudebro

• Nova Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:06 AM

Psh. With! I was gonna be a merchant anyways. rolleyes.gif

Start the signup! Let's do this thang!

rsz_17103456_804341766390322_88650203142     rsz_17103583_210540556092434_55832859985     rsz_17155802_10212220403766592_217493358     

#44 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Commando @ Mar 23 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like that idea. Yet what kind of ruleset are we looking at? I personally would like rules since it would keep things on track. But no rules could achieve that too... Hmmm... I'll just vote for ruleset.

I'm talking about a role-playing game system. D&D is the ruleset most people think of. wink.gif

Except the one I'm making is NOT D&D. First of all, it has an entirely different set of character statistics, skills, attributes (I'll explain later), virtues, and traits. Here's a summary. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS NOWHERE NEAR COMPLETION. SECTIONS ARE PRONE TO NUMEROUS CHANGES. And no, I haven't worked out hardly any of the numbers yet, or the dice rolling systems and starting numbers for each character.

CHARACTER CREATION
Statistics
Strength – Strength determines how heavy and strong a character can hit with a melee weapon, how much a character can carry, certain types of armor and weapons a character can use, and how well they can lift heavy objects and carry their weight when climbing.

Perception – Perception determines a character’s ability to sense things in the world around him: it affects a character’s sight, hearing, and taste, among other things. It also influences how observant they are, and how well they can detect another character’s reaction to them, or detect a lie, and also detect physical things like traps and hidden enemies or objects.

Endurance – Endurance determines a character’s hardiness. It greatly influences the number of hit points a character will gain at each level, as well as how many they will start with. It also determines resilience to the elements and fatigue.

Agility – Agility determines attack speed, accuracy with ranged weapons, and to a small extent movement speed. It also influences a character’s ability generally move well in the world around him.

Charisma – Determines a character’s social skills, such as their ability to intimidate, persuade, charm, or bluff. To a mild extent, it influences the main character’s physical appearance. It also determines a character’s ability to lead and affects store prices and NPC reactions.

Intelligence – A character’s ability to reason and figure solutions to problematic situations. Intelligence determines a character’s ability to use certain types of magic and spells, as well as how many skill points a character gains per level up. It also determines a character’s ability to comprehend things such as foreign languages, and is useful for a tactical character.

Wisdom – Wisdom determines a character’s common sense and spirituality. As a result, it affects the ability to cast certain spells, such as spells of Divine and Spiritual nature. It also affects a character’s ability to communicate with spirits, such as those of nature, or even with the gods. Wisdom is also important for determining a character’s memory span and other things.

Willpower – Willpower determines a character’s mental strength. It helps when resisting mind-influencing experiences, such as traumas, or mind-effecting spells. It also assists in resisting things such as brainwashing, mental torture, and, combined with Endurance, helps resist physical torture. In extreme situations, high Willpower helps a character resist insanity.

Luck – Luck determines many random elements, such as how often critical hits are scored, how well a character can win at gambling, or what quality of random items a character might find in a common container. In some cases, it will determine less random elements. However, unlike most rolls, Luck rolls are never displayed.

Classes
Your class is determined by what paths you follow. Thus, in a sense, there are no ‘classes,’ merely names for each type of character according to their current abilities, levels, species, race, gender, and even their general alignment. There are many different class names in the game to fit each role your character might take up.

[I'm still working out a class list. This is hard to do because the way a class name is picked for a character is very versatile.]

Skills
Skills are earned during your adventures. They are not increased at each level up, but instead are earned as you practice each skill. Skills are not to be confused with Abilities.

[lists for each skill are currently unavailable as I'm completely unsure as to what the skills are going to be named, etc. So here are the generic sections the skills will fall into:]

Travel Skills

Mind Skills (I'll probably get rid of this one)

Weapon Skills

Fighting Style Skills

Stealth Skills

Wilderness Skills

Magic Skills (special) (I'll probably get rid of this one, too)

Speech Skills

Abilities (I'm still not sure about these)
Abilities are talents your character acquires through leveling up and gaining experience in different skills. Having certain amounts of experience in certain skills will determine what abilities you are able to learn. Abilities are generic bonuses to certain fighting styles or special attacks. They are granted only past level twelve.

[No good examples are available as of yet]

Virtues
Virtues are earned every three levels and are talents that your character learns through experience. They are in no way influenced by what skills you have been gaining experience in, unlike Abilities. They provide special bonuses to your character that cannot be acquired in another way.

Examples:

Die Hard – You are a strong and enduring person, a sturdy soul not easily swayed from your ways and tactics – not to mention hard to kill. You gain +15% Universal Damage Resistance when your health falls below half. This virtue can be taken up to four times. However, at fourth level, you will only gain +5% Universal Damage Resistance, totaling up to +50% Universal Damage Resistance.

Ambidextrous – You have become equally adept with both your left and your right hand. You can now do things such as dual-wield weapons and use both with equal effectiveness. This virtue is passive.

Traits
Traits can be taken only at first level, and represent certain elements of a character’s background and personality that affect them on their adventures.

[no good examples available as of yet]

Primary Playable Species
Human – The most common sapient beings, humans dominate all but the harshest regions of the mortal realm. They are known for being entirely simple creatures with no natural magical affinity, and although one in every thousands of humans may be born with such affinity, they are viewed as inhuman and strange. In general humans are warlike and often seek adventure, though most all human societies fear such things as magic and monsters.

Dwarf – Dwarves are short and hardy folk that tend to live near or under mountain ranges, though some may live in highlands farther from the largest peaks and still others live in foothills. They are naturally magical, but they tend to favor weapons over spells when going into battle. Most dwarves do not wander far from their home and clan, but some will nonetheless leave for a variety of reasons. In human society, even a single dwarf-made item is expensive, for humans are not only impressed with their strength and toughness, but are fascinated by the dwarves’ perfection of craftsmanship.

Elf – Elves are generally shorter and weaker than humans, but they are known for their dexterity and innate magical abilities. Fair and elegant, elves have often fascinated humans with not only their ways and magic, but with their appearance as well. Like most other magical races, however, elves tend to avoid humans and their settlements, for they prefer even more than dwarves to be left alone. However, since most all elves are close to nature, they have a tendency to not stay in one place for too long, and some elves may even wander far from their homes.

Races
Human
Westerner – More commonly known as Imperials, Westerners are a diverse race of humans native to the Western region of the world, which is now known as the Empire. They have light skin and can bear a wide variety of hair and eye colors.

Northerner – Called barbarians by most Imperials, Northerners are native to Northrim, the Northwestern region of the world. Like Imperials, all Northerners are light-skinned and also like Imperials they have a variety of hair and eye colors, though Northerners tend to have light hair and eyes. Northerners are generally taller than Imperials.

Southerner – Men from the Southwest have darker skin than those of the northern regions. Their hair and eyes are also always dark.

Easterner – Men of the Eastern regions also have light skin, though it is of a different hue than that of Westerners. However, they have dark hair and dark eyes.

All human races have a subrace called Gifted.

(NOTE: One particular thing that may be subject to change later in the creation of the ruleset is the Stat high\lows for each race.)

Dwarf
Mountain Dwarf – The most common type of dwarf, mountain dwarves are so named because their clan-halls usually rest at the foot of a mountain. They are the most human-like of the dwarves in nature (as well as in appearance, since female mountain dwarves almost never have beards) and trade with them the most frequently, and thus can be found somewhat commonly in human towns, although they rarely actually live there. Many humans view them as greedy, however, because of their tendency to hoard great wealth in their mountain halls. Mountain Dwarves stand about four feet tall and have light eyes and red, blonde, or brown hair.
Mountain Dwarves receive +2 Endurance but -2 Agility.

Deep Dwarf – More reclusive and mysterious than the mountain dwarves are the deep dwarves, who dwell far underground, near the very roots of the earth. Although they are usually shorter, uglier, and even less friendly than mountain dwarves, they are not shunned or hated like dark elves. Humans find them more repulsive, especially their often heavily-bearded women, but mountain dwarves trade with them quite frequently. In many cases, while mountain dwarves are the ones to craft beautiful suits of armor and weapons from these metals, the actual Deepsilver, Deepgold, and Void Iron ores they use are originally mined by the deep dwarves. Deep Dwarves are about three and a half feet on average, and their hair is always dark, though their eyes are paler than those of Mountain Dwarves.
Deep Dwarves receive +2 Endurance and Perception but -2 Agility and Charisma.

Hill Dwarf – Commonly considered the “least dwarf-like” of all dwarves, hill dwarves are a relatively peaceful people who live in small grottoes dug into the dirt of grassy knolls, rather than deep tunnels under stone. Although one might expect them to be more commonly seen than mountain dwarves as a result, the opposite is actually true, and hill dwarves are experts at remaining hidden. Also, their preference of farming over craftsmanship leaves them with less to trade with humans, although they do sometimes trade food for tools and weapons with the mountain dwarves. Humans still see them as greedy for hoarding their plentiful stocks of grain. Hill Dwarves are three and a half feet tall on average, their hair is usually earthen colors, and their eyes are usually brown or deep shades of blue and green.
Hill Dwarves receive +2 Endurance and Dexterity, but -2 ??? and -2 ???

Sea Dwarf – One of the rarer types of dwarf, sea dwarves dwell in rocky coastline caverns and are at home where sea-mist and the smell of salt-water fills the air. They worship Njord, the Nordic god of the sea, and are rumored to build great armored ships that can submerge beneath the waves, disguising them as giant, monstrous sea turtles. They are a little taller than most dwarves in general, and tend to be more nimble and dexterous. Sea Dwarves are about four feet or a little bit over, and their hair is not unlike those of Mountain Dwarves, though it is usually more of a greyish shade. Some are even born with grey hair, and their hair may sometimes have a slight green or bluish tint. Their eyes are sea colors such as blue, green, and grey.
Sea Dwarves receive +2 Endurance but -2 ???

Elf
High Elf – The “purest” of the elven races, high elves were some of the first beings created by the Vanir, and possess far longer lifespans than any other mortal creature. In fact, none has ever been known to die of mere old age, some living for thousands upon thousands of years, adding to their great wisdom with each passing century. Reclusive and aloof, they seem to consider other beings beneath them… which, perhaps, they are. High Elves usually have golden, reddish, or brownish hair and bright blue or green eyes. Though most are a bit shorter than humans, they can often reach – and sometimes even exceed – average human heights.
High Elves receive +2 Dexterity and Charisma but -2 Strength and Endurance.

Wood Elf – Perhaps the wildest and least “civilized” of the elves, wood elves enjoy frolicking and merriment to the stern stoicism of their high elf and night elf cousins. Dwelling in the treetops in well-disguised homes, they form small tribes and frequently move from place to place, seldom building thriving settlements or large towns. They have significantly longer and more pointed ears than high elves and generally more acute senses. They are perhaps the most nimble of all elves, climbing from tree to tree and using their bows with great skill, but lack the strength and endurance of other elves. Wood Elves are much shorter than humans on average, and their hair is typically brown or some shade thereof, such as dark blonde or even almost black, and their eyes are always bright, though they range from green to hazel to brown.
Wood Elves receive +2 Dexterity and Perception but -2 Strength and Endurance.

Night Elf – Dwelling in the deeper, darker areas of the forest, the night elves are the nocturnal cousins of the high elves, preferring the shadows and moonlight to sunshine. They have significantly longer and more pointed ears than high elves, due to their reliance on senses other than sight during the night (despite their acute night-vision), but otherwise appear mostly similar. Night Elves are only slightly shorter than most High Elves are, and their hair is always dark, ranging from deep brown to black, though it may be of a slight dark blue or dark purplish hue. Their eyes are always pale, ranging from blue to green and, sometimes, lavender. Their skin is paler than most elves’.
Night Elves receive +2 Dexterity and Charisma but -2 Strength and Endurance.

And of course I'm not anywhere near done yet, but there's a little example. tongue.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#45 Hurki-Wan KenobLee

Hurki-Wan KenobLee

regular dudebro

• Nova Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:41 AM

So now, are the southerners akin to arabs? And if not, who is? tongue.gif

rsz_17103456_804341766390322_88650203142     rsz_17103583_210540556092434_55832859985     rsz_17155802_10212220403766592_217493358     

#46 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (Hurricane @ Mar 23 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So now, are the southerners akin to arabs? And if not, who is? tongue.gif

Yeah, the Southerners are basically the Arabians. Think of the upper South as the Middle East. wink.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#47 Hurki-Wan KenobLee

Hurki-Wan KenobLee

regular dudebro

• Nova Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (MaverickWerewolf @ Mar 23 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the Southerners are basically the Arabians. Think of the upper South as the Middle East. wink.gif

And native Zygbari are like Russian Arabs. Spoilers!!! Spoilers!!! tongue.gif

Sweet! I have my character. biggrin.gif

#48 Jean Valjean

Jean Valjean

Ya pays your money, ya takes your chances.

• Nova Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

Sounds fun so far. I'll have to start planning out a sign-up... just in case.

My hair sensed that. My hair is an elaborate network of nerves constantly processing information.

#49 Hurki-Wan KenobLee

Hurki-Wan KenobLee

regular dudebro

• Nova Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

Alright. Signup time! tongue.gif

Name: Bjår Karkuchard (JAY-ur cark-OO-chard)
Personality: As a fledgling merchant, fighter and scholar, He is full of arrogance and energy, ready to prove himself to the world... yet not quite prepared for the world to prove itself to him.
Weapon: Knife (shown) and a long shamshir (shown).
Items: Merchant inventory of 18 different books (on scrolls), 20 bolts of silk and 30 bolts of Southerner Linens, as well as 40 'armor cutting' southerner daggers and Three large jars of fine bathing oil. He also has a fine southerner steed, eight pack mules and an extravagant caged bird with tailfeathers two feet in length; colored with gold and scarlet. He also has three retainers (armed superfighter helper dudes) traveling with him.
Former profession: He studied under his father; one of the greatest southern merchants. This expedition is his father starting him on his way.
Bio: Bjår has been begging his father to let him out on his way for some time, but his father (remembering his own near death experiences, failed exchanges and poverty) denied him. After several years of trading in the local south, Bjår was finally allowed to embark on a trading line with a convoy headed north. His father loaded him with enough to offer a versatile stock, open trading channels and sell goods, but not enough to get his son terribly far. He believes his son will fail, and will come home soon. Bjår is determined to endure poverty and struggle rather than return to his father empty handed.
Bjår was trained to a basic level of swordplay, and has only engaged in a handful of real fights, which were usually ended quickly by guards. He has had little formal instruction as his mother does not want him to be lured into the deathtrap of the professional soldier, but he has studied in books, and with his hands he has tried to familiarize himself with a blade.
Bjår has a dark, vindictive side that he tries to repress. When he was seven he killed a urchin boy who stole a toy of his with a large rock, bludgeoning him to death. While he was never identified as the killer, he remembers still the image in his mind, and does not know where he stands (in terms of philosophy) on the matter of killing. When provoked, he is brutal with his tongue, cutting deep into fresh wounds of the mind; he has a habit of letting his temper go, though his physical temperance has increased. He will never strike a horse with a whip when angry, for instance.
Bjår has been taught the language of his land and of the Empire.
Overall, Bjår is a well read, impetuous and slightly spoiled young man who wants nothing more than to impress his father, find a beautiful wife and become feared and respected. He plans to be a merchant all of his days, and he dreams of buying large ships and carrying his merchantry out by sea.

EDIT: Signup picture made with HeroMachine 2.5 in 25 minutes for free. wink.gif

#50 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:54 PM

I'm not really good with stats, I'm more used to the rules of the rps we usually play on the forum. But I'll see what I can do...

I'm going for a Grumpy Old man kind of character tongue.gif. He's what I thought would happen to Sinbad the Sailor in his later years.

Name: Leonard 'Gramps' Church de Publicius
Alignment: Neutral Good
Personality: In his younger days, Leonard was quite the charmer, and also had a good sense of humor and a hunger for adventure. Now pushing 70, he's lost most of those traits, and is now a grumpy, rather antisocial old man, though that adventurous spark from his youth still burns bright, and will do almost anything to get away from his fifteen or so Grand kids. Many claim under that crusty exterior is a heart of gold. Leonard spits at those claims.
Weapon: Broadsword, concealed dagger, whalebone cane, His dry wit.
Inventory: A large pouch of gold, Several kegs of premium quality Dwarven Brew and a large assortment of meats and cheese, assorted pieces of 'exotic' jewelry, a memory full of exotic stories, an old horse (Unimaginatively named Horsey.).
Profession: Overseas trader and part-time adventurer. Currently Semiretired and owner of one of Minos's more popular Inn & Tavern, The Eight-Legged Horse
Bio: Born the heir of a rich merchant in the Imperial Capital City of Publicius, Leonard was never content with the city life. He spent several years in the Imperial Legion, he was forced to return and take over his father's Large company when his father died in an accident involving a dragon and a sorcerer. He enjoyed traveling, going every corner of the globe to do business in far off lands, at the same having plenty of adventures. He remarried several times and has no shortage of children.

Unfortunately, after spending many years on the high seas, he lost one of his legs while adventuring in the Far North. He was forced to settle down (Largely thanks to the pestering of his Children.). His eldest son took over the family business, and he bought himself a large tavern, or as he calls it, 'The Starting Point of Every Major Adventure'. Nowadays, he spends most of his time sitting in the corner of The Eight-Legged Horse, telling stories about his past adventurers to anyone who would listen, and waiting for anyone who needs an old swordsman in his quest.

Leonard is a capable swordsman and an experienced adventurer, having traveled all around the place. While his age and missing leg may leave him a little slow, he still wields the blade quite handily. The kind of person who refuses to acknowledge he's past his due date, he is a good friend to have in a group.

Edited by Richard, 28 March 2009 - 10:53 PM.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#51 Jean Valjean

Jean Valjean

Ya pays your money, ya takes your chances.

• Nova Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:01 AM

Um, I didn't think Werewolf's idea was final....
QUOTE (Werewolf)
And of course I'm not anywhere near done yet, but this is just a little example.
So why are we signing up already?

My hair sensed that. My hair is an elaborate network of nerves constantly processing information.

#52 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,005 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:50 AM

I'm just playing follow the leader. th_shiftyninja.gif

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#53 Halcyon

Halcyon

Boop.

• Nova Member
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (Jean Valjean @ Mar 29 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um, I didn't think Werewolf's idea was final.... So why are we signing up already?

Same here.

#54 Surtur

Surtur

King of the Fire and Flames

• Nova Member
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

I wanna join! I wanna join!

#55 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

I was kind of hoping to get the site up before I started another RP so that everyone could have more resources to go by (and to help promote the world), such as a map and more information on the different regions and creatures and characters and such.

But it doesn't look like we're getting it up before the summer, so... dry.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#56 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,005 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:12 PM

So? So?...

Start signups? biggrin.gif

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

#57 Gryphon

Gryphon

Legionnaire

• Nova Member
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

Well, I'm back, and it seems I'm back just in the thick of things getting exciting. For all those who wondered where my funeral was, don't worry, I'm alive. When this RP gets going, I'll be there. The ruleset sounds interesting, too...
-Gryph

Currently reading: Born to Run by Christopher McDougall, and 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King. Currently building: A MOC based on the new Space Police sets. Currently drawing: a dwarf! They're fun... Currently playing: Cortex Command and Dragon Age Currently watching: Just finished Clash of the Titans. Looking forward to Prince of Persia. Currently writing: Some world-building stuff for my stories.

#58 Scorch

Scorch

Akagi

• Nova Member
  • 326 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

Looks like I'm not the only one who's been gone for a while.

Take a few months off and everything happens. New people, new styles, new topics, new.....

Well, this looks great. I look forward to using one of the characters I've been creating over my SSLF hiatus.
Can't fail if you don't try.

#59 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (Gryphon @ Apr 6 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I'm back, and it seems I'm back just in the thick of things getting exciting. For all those who wondered where my funeral was, don't worry, I'm alive. When this RP gets going, I'll be there. The ruleset sounds interesting, too...

QUOTE (Scorch @ Apr 6 2009, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like I'm not the only one who's been gone for a while.

Take a few months off and everything happens. New people, new styles, new topics, new.....

Well, this looks great. I look forward to using one of the characters I've been creating over my SSLF hiatus.

*victory*
Two more people who were not only cool but also liked Wylfgard have returned! biggrin.gif Great to see you two again.

I'll get to work on the sign up post right now, then. I will be implementing a few minor elements of the ruleset, but not the whole thing (seeing as how it's not completed yet anyway). wink.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#60 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

• 9,005 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

Please don't make the rules too, strict. Give us some room to rp freely, and perhaps some rp fighting. You know, the usual. smile.gif

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users