LotF book 1 rough draft COMPLETED, Adventure or Nothing RP sign-ups end soon!

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 10 August 2011 · 975 views

I've finally finished the rough draft of the first book in The Legend of the Five series! It still has quite a ways to go before publication, but this is just letting you know that its release is drawing ever closer.

This is just a friendly reminder that Scorp and I are going to host a Wulfgard RP together called Adventure or Nothing. It has a very in-depth system and we will be managing it very carefully.

The sign-ups will end soon, so if you want to participate in the RP, go ahead and sign up here!

In other news, sorry about the lack of site updates lately. Currently I'm writing a story about Kye's past that'll be posted on the site, Scorp is working on lots of new art (and keeping the webcomic updated, which I highly recommend you read), and you can expect some new character pages soon (as well as some updated artwork for Tom Drake, as his is no longer very accurate). Also, Scorp and I plan to completely revise the Mage Cult story from the ground up, so we'll be doing that soon as well.

Awesome, Maegan! I can't wait to buy and read it! :D

October 2018

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Google Ads