That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:27 PM

BARTHOLOMEW THE BOMBASTIC

Full Name: Bartholomew

Aliases: Bartholomew the Bombastic

Sex: Male

Race: Beetle Beastfolk (Bombardier Beetle)

Birthplace: Southwestern Wilds

Affinity: Earth

Deity: Unknown

Faction: Minoan Alliance

Talents: Martial Combat, Subtlety, Thievery, Survivalism, and Herbalism

Attributes:

Strength: 6 + 2 = 8
Agility: 6 + 6 = 12
Constitution: 2 + 2 = 4
Perception: 8 + 2 = 10
Intelligence: 8
Spirit: 2
Luck: 10 - 2 = 8

Appearance: 

bartholomew_the_bombastic_by_dwestmoore-

Inventory:

Head-wrapping to disguise appearance
Eastern stlyed clothing
Footwrappings
Two Bandoliers of three throwing daggers
Scimitar
Dirk
Pouch of Herbs and random (i.e. convenient) Potions

Biography: Bartholomew was born in the Southwestern Wilds, though he has spent most of his time in Eastern Khemet. When he was young, a strange disease prevented him from growing to his full size, making him a dwarf and a partial outcast. In these lonely years, he learned the art of herbs and of thievery. In recent years, an Imperial Legion wiped out his nest, causing him to take up a Nomadic mode of life before he joined the Minoan Alliance.

Campaign History:

Castle Blood Campaign

Relationships:

Allies with Metallon, Mastus Ironhoof, Sven Martagh, Vsskyre Mahalala, Vehoe Helryha, Kairn, and Kyle Bloodmoon

Shaky ground with Fen Ambreeze, Rona, and Lady Juno

Enemies with the Achaean Empire, Driu, and Puck

Currency:

None

Edited by Dalton Westmoore, 30 May 2017 - 11:10 AM.

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:04 AM

Full Name: Bartholomew

Affinity: Ground

Attributes

Attributes:
Strength: 6
Agility: 8
Constitution: 4
Perception: 8
Intelligence: 8
Spirit: 2
Luck: 10

Appearance: N/A

"Bartholomew" is far from a conventional name for any beastman, but whatever, I guess.

I think you mean "Earth." :P

I don't really understand what's going on with your attributes. You have a total of 46. Is this before or after some bonuses? Did you take standard beetle-folk bonuses (which are meant to be for the huge variety, rather than a stunted, little one like Bartholomew is mentioned to be in his bio), or what?

Could you at least provide just a short description? You could just mention again that he's a bombardier beetle person and say he's much smaller than other beastfolk because of that disease you mentioned. Maybe refer to any colorations he has, or something.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

I don't really understand what's going on with your attributes. You have a total of 46. Is this before or after some bonuses? Did you take standard beetle-folk bonuses (which are meant to be for the huge variety, rather than a stunted, little one like Bartholomew is mentioned to be in his bio), or what?

I honestly don't remember.

Should I just subtract some stuff from him?

#4 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,176 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:31 AM

I'd recommend just restarting. Spend the 42 points, and then get your bonuses (display them as shown in the Attributes thread, when you are adding on bonuses). Considering his size, though, you should use bonuses for a smaller race of beastfolk, instead of the standard beetle-man bonuses (which are meant to be for a beastman the size of a minotaur or crocodilian, so quite large). Maybe +2 STR, +2 CON, +6 AGI, +2 PER, -2 LUCK?

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#5 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic...

• Nova Patron
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:10 AM

I'd recommend just restarting. Spend the 42 points, and then get your bonuses (display them as shown in the Attributes thread, when you are adding on bonuses). Considering his size, though, you should use bonuses for a smaller race of beastfolk, instead of the standard beetle-man bonuses (which are meant to be for a beastman the size of a minotaur or crocodilian, so quite large). Maybe +2 STR, +2 CON, +6 AGI, +2 PER, -2 LUCK?

There, just edited it.

Tell me if I did anything wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users