Saber-Scorpion's Lair News Blog

LEGO Military, SW Republic Commando, and Shop Updates

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 11 June 2008 · 5,404 views
SSL Update, LEGO, Shop, Decals and 1 more...
Boy, have I been busy lately. And yeah, I know I say that all the time, but I guess that's because I just keep getting more and more busy as time goes by. And I only expect it to get worse before it gets better. At any rate, I do have something to show for my efforts this time...

- In the LEGO section, you will now find a link to the Modern Military...

SYWBAA #103: Battle in the Clanhall, Pt. 2

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 25 May 2008 · 1,654 views
SYWBAA

Yeah, the werewolf design I made for my sister years ago is starting to show a little age. I started working on a better one, but without much luck so far...

Again, you can still view the old comic archives at

Keeping you Up to Date

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 22 May 2008 · 927 views
SSL Update, SYWBAA
It may seem like I've dropped off the radar lately, but I've actually been working on big changes to the site. Among these are a brand new shopping cart system... and this new Blog, which will be used from now on to post new comics and website updates (currently the old comics page can still be viewed at

SYWBAA #102: Battle in the Clanhall, Pt. 1

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 11 May 2008 · 3,185 views
SYWBAA, SSL Update, LEGO, Halo and 4 more...
(insert more apologies/excuses for slowness here). You may have noticed I've posted quite a few updates! - In the Halo LEGO section, check out the UNSC Forces page for some of my new Halo figs (at the top)! - New LEGO minifigs based on the characters of Firefly/Serenity! - In the Star Wars LEGO section, some new minifigs from my old fan fictions. - In...

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

February 2017

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users