Saber-Scorpion's Lair News Blog

Summer 2008 Catalog Thoughts

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 01 July 2008 · 2,054 views
LEGO
Just some random thoughts I had while flipping through the new Summer 2008 LEGO Catalog that just arrived...

- Why does LEGO always offer deals like this gold keychain thing right after I place a huge order? If I wait until a deal comes along, it never happens. But whenever I decide to go ahead and order, a deal follows shortly thereafter. So remember to...

SYWBAA #105: And the Leg Bone's Connected to the...

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 28 June 2008 · 1,042 views
SYWBAA
I originally planned for this little story to be separated into two comics, but since I didn't get to post one last week, I decided to put both parts together into one really long strip for you guys. Enjoy...

LEGO Agents 8635 Mission 6: Mobile Command Center

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 20 June 2008 · 11,689 views
LEGO
When I first saw preview pictures of the new Agents sets, I wasn't expecting much. I never liked the Alpha Team line, and this basically looked like a re-hash of it. When I saw the sets in stores, however, I decided to go ahead and get the biggest set, since it included all of the minifigs: #8635 Mission 6: Mobile Command Center. I think it's safe...

LEGO Set Reviews: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 12 June 2008 · 4,369 views
LEGO
I've been thinking about writing LEGO set reviews for quite some time now, since I typically buy at least half the sets they come out with every year. I was going to begin with detailed reviews of all the Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sets along with a review of the movie, but I decided to just sum all of that up together in one...

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

May 2017

S M T W T F S
28 29 3031   

Search My Blog

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)