Saber-Scorpion's Lair News Blog

SYWBAA Issue 4 Cover (Finally)

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 18 July 2008 · 1,211 views
SYWBAA, Artwork

Here is that new cover I promised (finally). Unfortunately my Internet is too dead right now to even think about posting the rest of the archive at the moment. I'll try as soon...

A few little updates...

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 05 July 2008 · 1,797 views
Shop, G4M3, Books, Nova Refuge
Just a few little updates here and there...

- In the Decal Shop, I've been making various improvements and changes here and there, mostly based on the requests of customers. You will now find some new items under Star Explorers, where all of the items are now sold...

Summer 2008 Catalog Thoughts

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 01 July 2008 · 2,182 views
LEGO
Just some random thoughts I had while flipping through the new Summer 2008 LEGO Catalog that just arrived...

- Why does LEGO always offer deals like this gold keychain thing right after I place a huge order? If I wait until a deal comes along, it never happens. But whenever I decide to go ahead and order, a deal follows shortly thereafter. So remember to...

SYWBAA #105: And the Leg Bone's Connected to the...

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 28 June 2008 · 1,102 views
SYWBAA
I originally planned for this little story to be separated into two comics, but since I didn't get to post one last week, I decided to put both parts together into one really long strip for you guys. Enjoy...

LEGO Agents 8635 Mission 6: Mobile Command Center

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 20 June 2008 · 11,981 views
LEGO
When I first saw preview pictures of the new Agents sets, I wasn't expecting much. I never liked the Alpha Team line, and this basically looked like a re-hash of it. When I saw the sets in stores, however, I decided to go ahead and get the biggest set, since it included all of the minifigs: #8635 Mission 6: Mobile Command Center. I think it's safe...

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

September 2017

S M T W T F S
17181920 21 2223

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users