Saber-Scorpion's Lair News Blog

New Minifigs & Decals: Post-Apoc, Space Wars, and... anime

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 02 April 2016 · 1,757 views
LEGO, Custom Minifigs, SSL Update and 5 more...
Got a pretty big update today! First of all, you'll find 7 new images in the Commissions & Requests page of the LEGO gallery, so be sure to take a look there... That page is getting so long, I'm going to have to change the format soon! You'll also find 2 new images in the Fallout Minifigs gallery, now consolidated onto one page.

Now for the S...

New Minifigs & Accessories, Discounts, a Contest, and More!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 25 February 2016 · 1,640 views
Wulfgard, LEGO, Custom Minifigs and 10 more...
Hello, folks! It's been a while. Which is why I've got tons of stuff in this update! First of all, I've added a bunch more random minifigs to my Commissions, Requests, and Other Minifigs page - Take a look, you'll probably find something interesting. Also in the LEGO galleries section, the Resident Evil page has been updated with new RE5 and RE1 HD mi...

New Decals & Minifigs, Comic Update

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 06 December 2015 · 2,035 views
Wulfgard, LEGO, Custom Minifigs and 5 more...
We've got new minifigs and decals in the Post-Apoc, Historic, Fantasy, and Cyberpunk sections of the Shop , plus a bunch of new ones in the Random Minifigs Gallery , and finally an update to the Wulfgard Webcomic! Read below for some details...

New Minifigs & Decals:
http://www.saber-sco...ersuit_type_...

Brick Friday Weekend Sale!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 26 November 2015 · 894 views
LEGO, SSL Update, Shop
10% OFF all orders totaling $50 or more, and 15% off $100 or more, until November 30!
http://www.saber-sco...lackfriday2.jpg
Take a look around, and be sure to check out the new items in the Books section!

Wulfgard is HERE! The first novel, comic, and more now availble!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 21 November 2015 · 1,148 views
Wulfgard, SSL Update, SSL Comics and 1 more...
The fruits of our Wulfgard Kickstarter project have finally arrived! Thanks to our backers, you can now order the first novel (Wulfgard: Knightfall ) and graphic novel (Wulfgard: Into the North ), plus the playing card deck and digital music album, from our website Wulfgard.net!  Both books are also available from Amazon, where you can preview the pa...

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

February 2017

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users