New Minifigs and Decals, and a Clearance Sale!

Posted by Saber-Scorpion, 19 September 2016 · 939 views

LEGO SSL Update Shop Minifigs Halo Fallout Star Wars
We've got new minifigs and decals in the Post-Apoc and Space Wars sections, some Alien Invasion minifigs HALF OFF on clearance, and other minor updates throughout the shop! Read on for more details...

IN THE SPACE WARS SECTION:
Posted ImagePosted Image
NEW AND IMPROVED: the Customizable Light Guardian and Dark Warrior! Lots of options to choose from to customize each one! Check 'em out!

Posted Image
NEW MINIFIG: Dark Pureblood!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
NEW DECALS: Dark Masters, Dark Warriors, and Knights of the Light!

IN THE POST-APOC SECTION:
Posted Image
New PREMIUM minifig: the Slaver Legion Legate!

Posted ImagePosted Image
LIMITED QUANTITIES REMAINING: We only have around 10 of each Power Suit minifig (above) left in stock! Once they're gone, these minifigs won't be coming back! So grab 'em if you want 'em...

ALIEN INVASION CLEARANCE SALE:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Speaking of limited quantities, we only have between 2 and 11 of each of these Cyborg Warrior minifigs left in stock too, and we'd like to get rid of them, so now they're on CLEARANCE - 50% OFF! Each minifig is now $9.99, and again, once they're gone, they won't be coming back!

In addition to the above updates, there are also a few minor changes throughout the shop. The "Classic Yellow" and "Flesh Tone" options are now per-item instead of an order-wide button, and a few decal packs have changed prices. If you encounter any problems adding an item to your cart, please let us know! Shoot me an email or leave a comment below, or on one of our social media pages. Thanks!

Until next time...

People are scooping up the power armor already! Only 8 left of the T51 now...

Subscribe to Updates

Click Here to Subscribe to my News Feed via e-mail!

Or follow me on any of these websites:

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

September 2017

S M T W T F S
17181920 21 2223

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users