NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Jump to content


Photo

The Wulfgard CYOA


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
299 replies to this topic

#161 broons

broons

    pew pew pew

  • Moderator
  • 5,147 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:06 AM

*
POPULAR

>RUN TO THE HILLS. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

lWZ8e6F.png


#162 The Captain

The Captain

    Gotta get back.

  • Member
  • 7,105 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:09 AM

> SEDUCE HARRY

> STAB with CHEESE KNIFE

nY1rpGl.gif


#163 Hawk

Hawk

    My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams.

  • Nova Patron
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:12 AM

Make a TACTICAL RETREAT and run towards the guard outside the inn, crying for HELP against the mad DWARF.

  mabel_signature.gifmabel_dance.gifmabel_kittens.gif

 

Takes regular visits to sweater town. 


#164 Fenris

Fenris

    Nom :3

  • Moderator
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:22 AM

*
POPULAR

HARRY may be STURDY, but he lacks a matching REACH OF ARMS. With the grace of a cat, you circle around the DWARF and snatch his posessions, then you run EASTWARDS.

#165 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

    Wubalubadubdub!

  • Member
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:22 AM

FLEE to ILDIFAR and LIE, telling him HARRY has murdered his WIFE, HELENDIS.

giphy.gif


#166 Proxyclaw

Proxyclaw

    Professional Anomaly

  • Member
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:41 AM

DOUBLE STAB

There's a difference between "oddness" and brainless, mindscrewing confusion.


#167 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

    Bane of Anarchy

  • Self-Ejected
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:42 AM

USE PRECISION NEEDLEWORK to SEW THE PUMPKIN to the DWARF'S BEARD

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson


#168 Crimson Maximus

Crimson Maximus

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:49 AM

>RUN. The world is full of heroes, but only one of you, and you owe it to the planet to keep it alive as long as possible. ALERT the GUARD ON THE BENCH that the DWARF was attempting to HARASS you.

I've moved your comments to the discussion topic and replied to them there, Maximus. I try to keep this topic for suggested actions only. It's okay, people seem to miss that part of the OP. Guess I need to make it bigger. :) - Scorp

Edited by Saber-Scorpion, 02 November 2010 - 05:07 AM.

- Crimson Maximus, the Noob Slayer.

#169 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

    Your friendly neighborhood...

  • Member
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:39 AM

DOUBLE STAB and SCREAM to get the guard's attention.

#170 Yava

Yava

    Snacks for the swarm

  • Nova Patron
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:37 AM

>DOUBLE-STAB with PLAY DAGGER and CHEESE KNIFE

#171 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

    Daww, it's so cute!

  • Nova Patron
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:02 AM

*
POPULAR

>REMOVE SKIRT to DISTRACT the ex-HUNCHBACK

>Whilst HUNCHBACK is DISTRACTED, USE NUTCRACKER


>INFO >NUTCRACKER: A skilled kicking move using the toe and top of the foot (upgrade boots to steel-plated leather boots for +2 damage) in-between opponents legs. Most effective against males.

Posted Image


"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"


#172 Jlblue

Jlblue

    So very blue

  • Member
  • 2,894 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:10 AM

Use FRECKLED INNOCENCE to APPEAL to the DWARF'S SENSITIVE SIDE.

Avatar courtesy of Harry Monster


#173 Yava

Yava

    Snacks for the swarm

  • Nova Patron
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

>Use double-Nutcracker
>take club
>Hit him with it
>laugh
>hit him some more
he is unconscious now
>laugh again
>say sorry

#174 slater474

slater474

    Well I, I, want Fly, Fly, on the Wings, Wings of summer

  • Member
  • 827 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:27 AM

THROW PLAY DAGGER at HARRY then CHARGE. JINK RIGHT when HARRY raises his club to defend himself and CIRCLE AROUND HARRY. Grab VOID IRON INQUISITOR SWORD and PUMPKIN. THROW PUMPKIN at HARRY and follow up with SLASH from VOID IRON INQUISITOR SWORD
Posted Image

#175 Ronstanator

Ronstanator

    Because Japanese dogs are awesome.

  • Nova Patron
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:18 AM

RUN back to your house, and try to get KILLER to help you FIGHT. SEDUCE him if necessary. Grab the INQUISITOR'S SWORD as you pass.

Edited by Ronstanator, 03 November 2010 - 03:01 AM.

One of THE best-looking no-budget films currently being made. Check it out!Posted Image
I am not affiliated. All credit goes to the makers of this kick-ass movie.

#176 Mjolnir117

Mjolnir117

    IMA CHARGIN' MAH FLAVAH...

  • Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:19 AM

Perform a MID-AIR TURNAROUND and kick HARRY in back of head.

MID-AIR TURNAROUND - A maneuver in which the character jumps in the air and lands on the opponent's shoulders, then jumps again into the air then performs a 180 degree turn (Works best on short characters, such as dwarves; taller opponents require a NUTCRACKER)
I'm not a man. I'm a GOD! Well, give or take.

#177 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

    Federal Bureau of Interestingness

  • Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:01 AM

SEDUCE HARRY

#178 random dood

random dood

    Scout/Utility Player

  • Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:29 AM

>TAKE KEY IN PILE OF SUSPICIOUS PUMPKIN
Posted Image

#179 saeber stabber

saeber stabber

    What of the East? I am the East

  • Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:51 AM

FLEE the city to escape HARRY or COMMIT SUICIDE

#180 Fortiest of all K's

Fortiest of all K's

    Mr. President of the Evil Comic Makers' Society

  • Nova Patron
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:10 PM

>KICK HARRY in the MINIATURE PUMPKINS.

Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

,