Alrighty ladies and gents of SSLF, it's that time again!
Every year I attend BFVA and generally show off something SSLF related (except last year). This year, I feel the need to bring us all together for a little bit of a bloodbath. That bloodbath being the arena! However, as with all SSLF related builds, I need you to make this build what it is!
So, how can YOU, the great folks of SSLF, help me? Glad you asked! Here's what I'm going to need:
1) Spectators (Everyone)
- What is an arena battle without a crowd of spectators? For every forum member, I will take up to a maximum of five different spectators. Just build a minifig (or five), and post a pic in this topic. If you don't have the parts, feel free to head on over to bricklink.com, find some pieces and give me a list. If your minifig requires decals, please just give me a description so I have something to request from Scorp. Given that this build will be 48x144, I'm going to need a lot of figs! If your figure is someone special, please feel free to include the following:
- Name (including title)
- Piece list or picture
1. Nobleman Dalton - (Dalton Westmoore)
2. Nox - (Maverick-Werewolf)
3. Caiden - (Maverick-Werewolf)
4. Perky - (Burger Warrior)
5. Agnar - (Sephsekla)
6. Dargnin - (Sephsekla)
7. Yel - (Sephsekla)
2) Combatants (Novas and higher) - ALL POSITIONS ARE FILLED - NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES!!
- Okay folks, this is going to be a tad different than spectators. For starters, as to avoid any issues of bad character representation, all combatants will be on the same team. So, if you were hoping to slay another member's minifig, you're out of luck there. The other thing to note is that I will only be accepting a total of
15 10 combatants (technically 13 8, because of Admin reserved spots). So here's what I need from you guys:
- Name (including title)
- Crest: This is an emblem that will appear on a triangular shield. Feel free to use an already existing emblem, or come up with your own! Again, if it is custom, I'll just make a decal request!
- Picture or piece list
1. Hawkin - (Saber-Scorpion) - Ellipsis Crest
2. Tom Drake - (Maverick-Werewolf) - Family Crest
3. Amanon - (Dalton Westmoore) - Amanon Alliance Crest
4. Sigmar Oathbreaker - (Lord_Capulet) - Broken Hammer Crest
5. Garandros - (Sephsekla) - ???
6. Althenia - (Nightstalker) - Twin Axe Crest
7. Rynne - (Thrawnie) - ???
8. The Black Knight - (Mystery Entry) - Afro Crest
9. Edorin Gwyn - (Nightstalker) - Lion Knight Crest
10. Kain Talon - (Nightstalker) - Black Lance Crest
- In the event of receiving more than
15 10 combatants, I'll sort it out by rolling a d20 for each spot. Feel free to use gray market items as well! If you are using a character that I've already made for you, just let me know!
3) VIPs (Mods)
- Among the many spectators, there will be very important people. This follows the same rules as the spectators, with the exception that I'm limiting it to one person per Mod. Just need a name and picture/parts list.
1. Inquisitor Marcus Capulet - (Lord Capulet)
4) Honored Guest (Admins)
- As always, our Admins will have a specific spot designed for them. At the current moment for Scorp, I was thinking of using a variant of King Scorp (from SYWBAA) and an entourage of Scorpion Guard. For Mav, well, I have my Wolf Queen Mav fig and an entourage of werewolf guards that will be supplied. If these sound good, just let me know, if not, just tell me what you want!
1. King Scorpion - (Saber-Scorpion)
2. Wolf Queen Mav - (Maverick-Werewolf)
5) Out of Place Minifigs (Everyone)
- For this category, just leave a minifig that sure as heck shouldn't be in a fantasy setting, or is just plain out of place. Given the high amount of figs I want to have here, I have room for some cameos. The number I use ultimately depends on how easy it is to sneak them in.
That's it for now! If you guys have more questions, feel free to ask! If not, then get building!