NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

The Wylfgard Suggestion Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#21 Kostchei

Kostchei

Not a Bumble Bee...

• -88 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (Sir_Muffonious @ Oct 4 2008, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey! HEY! It's Werewolf's to use, and if she doesn't like it, it's mine! reallyevil.gif

But dude, I called dibs. Ok fine whatever, I'll just come up with something cooler.

Posted Image

#22 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Kostchei @ Oct 4 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But dude, I called dibs. Ok fine whatever, I'll just come up with something cooler.

Hmm, you're right. You called dbis, so my hands are tied. Curse this country's system of laws! crying.gif

Posted Image

#23 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:49 AM

But nobody except me can call dibs on Rufus Carnifex. ohmy.gif

Anyway, I have lots of ideas fro Wylfgard, but I'll have to write them into a long essay or something so that Wolfy doesn't have to read notes and stuff... tongue.gif

#24 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

Some kind of Necromancer god which necromancers* (duh) worship. Like Arawn (Celtic) or Anubis (Eygption)

*Or not really necromancers, since magic is rare. Maybe they raise flesh golems (Ala Frankenstein) to do their bidding like giant, meaty robots.

EDIT: On second though, don't use Arawn, since im already gonna use it for my own fantasy world and don't wanna sound like i'm ripping off tongue.gif

Edited by Richard, 04 October 2008 - 02:46 PM.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#25 Jayhenn

Jayhenn

Valar Morghulis

• 194 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:47 AM

Eh? So my ideas down the tube? Sad faces for Jay. sad.gif

Hmm... Maybe you should make a werewolf hunter wannabe. A slightly comedish guy who screws up most of the time?
Bah, it seems a little cliche...

Idunno. I'm just a fan...

#26 S.C.U.D

S.C.U.D

If I was chocolate, I swear I'd eat myself...

• Nova Member
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Jayhenn @ Oct 5 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... Maybe you should make a werewolf hunter wannabe. A slightly comedish guy who screws up most of the time?
Bah, it seems a little cliche...
Idunno. I'm just a fan...

I think that Scorp made a character like that for the last rp that Werewolf made.

"It is my belief that all government is evil and trying to improve it is largely a waste of time."

She speaks the truth.....ANARCHY!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (Okularis @ Oct 6 2008, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that Scorp made a character like that for the last rp that Werewolf made.

Actually, Roderick Helsinger (who, yes, is a Wylfgard character) was made up years and years ago by Justin one time when we were playing LEGOs together. wink.gif tongue.gif And yes, he is a werewolf\monster hunter-wannabe who doesn't really have any important kills to his name and likes to tell tall tales, lie, and brag about things he didn't really do. Still, he is very good at some areas of his trade - for instance, though he hasn't ever been able to effeciently combat them (he's never killed a powerful werewolf before), he does know very much about Lycanthropes and other monsters, and he is a good woodsman who can set up elaborate traps and such.

Well, at least this topic is getting people to come to this board a bit more... th_shiftyninja.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#28 Jayhenn

Jayhenn

Valar Morghulis

• 194 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:29 AM

Hey Wolfy. I was thinking if you made a dangerous cult? It seems like a cool idea to have a shadowy group of scary, darkly talented followers. biggrin.gif

#29 MS_DOS

MS_DOS

You're going to die anyway, so let me kill you.

• Banned
  • 664 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:09 AM

If we can submit our own characters, might I propose a lengthy detailed sign-up sort of sheet with many fields to weed out the good, the bad and the DO NOT WANT?

Name:
Aliases (If any):
Age (Relative to race):
Race:
Place of Birth:
Eye Color (Relative to race):
Hair Color (Relative to race):
Skin Color (Relative to race):
Physical Appearance (Relative to race):
Clothing:
Armor (If any):
Prefered Weapons:
Fighting Style:
Profession:
Fears:
Attitude:
Alignment?:
History:
Other Family:

Something along those lines... and since I wrote that out, I'll also fill it out a character sheet myself.

Name: Kalvok Veloria Etiel
Aliases (If any): Lord Etiel
Age (Relative to race): 136
Race:Part Demon (You didn't go into Demons, but I believe Wylfgard has them, correct?)
Place of Birth:The Abyssal Plane.
Eye Color (Relative to race):White, the irises are devoid of color, however Kalvok is not blind.
Hair Color (Relative to race):Long black, kept tidily inside his helmet or as a ponytail minus his helmet.
Skin Color (Relative to race): Despite having more demonic blood than human in his body, Kalvok has the complexion of an average male human.
Physical Appearance (Relative to race):Years of physical labour have surprisingly not given Kalvok a rippling physique, however the Demon is not scrawnily built, and holds a resonable build, often hidden underneath his thick armor. His face is devoid of any aging, and he retains the apperance of a young-looking human male.
Clothing:When not wearing his cumbersome suit of armor, Kalvok dons regular clothing of a bleached dark grey tone, rather unassuming and plain, like everyone else.
Armor (If any): One of, if not his most treasured possesion. Kalvok wears a suit of bulky armor, which looks like it made of some sort of bony growth, perhaps an extention of his own skeleton. However, Kalvok claims this armor suit was fashioned from the strongest of dwarven alloys and the skeleton of a once-powerful dragon, whom he slew single-handedly. The truthful story is the dragon was old, sick and dying after being attacked by a whole hoard of bandits, out to make a fortune from the hide of this rare and remarkable creature, and Kalvok, along with others simply ended the creature's suffering, and took it's bones and horns as a prize or memento. The armor bears with it a curse. This curse details that Kalvok cannot remove it for long periods of time. The downside to the armor is that the ores are not of the best quality, and with the exceeding additonal weight, Kalvok finds himself moving slower and tiring easier. However, those that face him, know not of the armor's quality, but few would take a chance and call his bluff.
Prefered Weapons: Kalvok normally weilds a two-handed sword, which he gave the intimidating name of Hellsbane. The sword is just a simple two-handed sword, given to him as a gift, and has no great demonic power as Kalvok would lead people to believe, if to further increase his chances of scaring his enemies out of a fight. When not using this sword, Kalvok favours a simple short bow.
Fighting Style:Single weapon use.
Profession: Adventurer.
Fears:Holy beings of any sort. Drowning. He also fears being caught weaponless against most enemies, and is highly afraid of being buried alive or crushed by something.
Likes:Kalvok enjoys a good dwarven ale now and then, and has quite a proficency for hunting animals.
Dislikes:Kalvok despises most Elven folks, save for the dark elves, even keeping one, named Phae'dur Cyrind in his company.
Attitude: Despite being of demonic heritage, Kalvok has little use for thugs, or in general any goals where the use of idle threats, intimidation or extreme uncessary violence will bring him to completing a task. He prefers to talk, or just let his appearance do the intimidation for him. Generally laid back he tends to help the stronger of the people he meets, opposed to the beggars and whining do-gooders.
Alignment?:Chaotic Neutral
History:Born over a centuary ago to a Demon father, and a human mother, the latter a priestess to the former. Kalvok spent many years in his father's court, serving as a soldier in his personal army. However, this life grew tiresome and repetitive, so Kalvok ventured from the Hells, and went into the world in search for real adventure, like those he had heard many tales of.
Other Family:Kalvok's father is the Demon Lord Etiel, Third Lord of the Etiel Court, to whom Kalvok is the sole heir, the only other Etiel was banished. His mother was the Preistess Valora, who willingly agreed to having Etiel's offspring. She died in her sleep when Kalvok was sixty years of age. Kalvok has a Human half-brother, the disowened child of his mother. His name was Hekk, and was apparantly a brutal tyrant who became immortal by offering his soul to the Gods, and wreaked havoc amongst a great city in the world itself, though despite his best efforts, Kalvok has failed to meet or learn anything else about his estranged sybling.
Posted Image

#30 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:16 AM

No offense, Dossy, but I'd prefer if we didn't touch upon the subject of fan-made characters. Just because you know the creators of a world doesn't mean that, all of a sudden, they're accepting sign-ups from everybody. wink.gif

And I have a REALLY in-depth character sheet that I made, but I don't want to post it here, because if I do I know this will just turn into a silly sign-up topic, and I'm not exactly gonna accept a boatload of fan-made characters - not because I dislike them, but because, since it's my world, it should concentrate on my characters instead of everyone else's. wink.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#31 MS_DOS

MS_DOS

You're going to die anyway, so let me kill you.

• Banned
  • 664 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:22 AM

It's okie-fine. I had quite a bit of enjoyment writing that up. You'll need to make some adventuring-style Wylfgard RP again sometime, like the Isle of the Chimera one.
Posted Image

#32 Jayhenn

Jayhenn

Valar Morghulis

• 194 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:50 AM

Odd how you never reply to me directly, or reply to me anymore...

I know this isn't Q&A, but a quick question.

Wjat was Kye's earlier life like when he was a noob to the master he is now?

#33 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE (Jayhenn @ Oct 6 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wjat was Kye's earlier life like when he was a noob to the master he is now?

I'm considering writing a separate book just about his beginnings, because it's a very long story.
By the way, he's very good at what he does, but I wouldn't quite call him a "master." tongue.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#34 Red Viper

Red Viper

...In Progress...

• Nova Member
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:43 AM

Kye, somehow over his cruelty and injustice, has become my favorite of all my wylfgard characters. Accept my own of course.
I am itching to see his armor and weapon types and the decals, when ever finished I will totally buy. I would also buy the book on Kye. Actually after browsing the forum archives I found a link to a which legend of the five character are you quiz. I took it, didn't care who made it and found I was most like Kye. And as for what he does I am not sure, but I would have to guess by the way y'all talk about him that he's an assassin and a dang good one too. As for my suggestions, none of you really need to no the reasons behind me waiting a while and taking my time typing it up. Of course will school and all less and less people are active and I haven't found time to do the things I need to do.

But if you want I will post what I have within five days.

#35 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Werewolf @ Oct 6 2008, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, at least this topic is getting people to come to this board a bit more... th_shiftyninja.gif

That's mainly because they saw that I posted in this topic. "Well if Muffo posted in it then it must be good!" wink.gif

QUOTE (Jayhenn @ Oct 6 2008, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Wolfy. I was thinking if you made a dangerous cult? It seems like a cool idea to have a shadowy group of scary, darkly talented followers. biggrin.gif

Too cliche, if I do say so meself.

QUOTE (Werewolf @ Oct 6 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No offense, Dossy, but I'd prefer if we didn't touch upon the subject of fan-made characters. Just because you know the creators of a world doesn't mean that, all of a sudden, they're accepting sign-ups from everybody. wink.gif

Next thing you know you'll have a Jedi bounty hunter mandalorian assassin droid in one of your stories. Yes. In a fantasy novel. tongue.gif

Posted Image

#36 S.C.U.D

S.C.U.D

If I was chocolate, I swear I'd eat myself...

• Nova Member
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (Werewolf @ Oct 6 2008, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I have a REALLY in-depth character sheet that I made, but I don't want to post it here, because if I do I know this will just turn into a silly sign-up topic, and I'm not exactly gonna accept a boatload of fan-made characters - not because I dislike them, but because, since it's my world, it should concentrate on my characters instead of everyone else's. wink.gif

Can you send me it via pm? I mean, not to intrude, you don't have to send it to me. I'm just always making up characters and I'm looking for a really detailed sign-up sheet so I can put them down in writing. Plus I have ADHD. So even if I make a kickass character, I'll probably forget it before the day is over. And thats why I would like the signup so......pretty please? sad.gif

"It is my belief that all government is evil and trying to improve it is largely a waste of time."

She speaks the truth.....ANARCHY!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Okularis @ Oct 6 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plus I have ADHD. So even if I make a kickass character, I'll probably forget it before the day is over. And thats why I would like the signup so......pretty please? sad.gif

I knows how yous feels sad.gif

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#38 Kostchei

Kostchei

Not a Bumble Bee...

• -88 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Werewolf @ Oct 6 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Roderick Helsinger

Yeah he was in that valkyrie story that Scorp kinda gave up on (like just about everything else).

Does he have a posh British accent?

Posted Image

#39 Red Viper

Red Viper

...In Progress...

• Nova Member
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (Sir_Muffonious @ Oct 6 2008, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wink.gif Next thing you know you'll have a Jedi bounty hunter mandalorian assassin droid in one of your stories. Yes. In a fantasy novel. tongue.gif

What is the point of that comment.

QUOTE (Kostchei @ Oct 7 2008, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(like just about everything else).
Does he have a posh British accent?

Just like everything else, you know how would he even have this website if he gave up on everything. On that note you wouldn't even have said that if it were true. So you just got owned.

#40 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (Red Viper@ @ Oct 7 2008, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the point of that comment.

To mock all of the people that actually make stupid characters like that.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users