Community Status Updates

Photo

Lukas ExemplarGoldy

I finally fond the right thread and gave my password for the MC server whtie-list :D
Dec 29 2011 09:33 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarGoldy

I finally fond the right thread and gave my password for the MC server whtie-list :D
Dec 29 2011 09:33 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarGoldy

If I want to get white-listed for the SSLF MC server, where do I need to express myself. I recall already sending you a PM with my username once :) It's DrachenHagger. I would be glad if you could put me on the list ;)
Dec 29 2011 09:26 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarGoldy

If I want to get white-listed for the SSLF MC server, where do I need to express myself. I recall already sending you a PM with my username once :) It's DrachenHagger. I would be glad if you could put me on the list ;)
Dec 29 2011 09:26 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarStylus

Ok. But do you know how I can get white-listed on the MC server? I think I asked Goldy once, but never got an answer :'(
Dec 29 2011 09:19 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarStylus

Ok. But do you know how I can get white-listed on the MC server? I think I asked Goldy once, but never got an answer :'(
Dec 29 2011 09:19 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarStylus

Please tell me which question that answer was for? :) I've been a little inactivate lately.
Sep 27 2011 09:07 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarStylus

Please tell me which question that answer was for? :) I've been a little inactivate lately.
Sep 27 2011 09:07 PM
Photo

StylusLukas Exemplar

None of the admins play Minecraft, no.
Sep 08 2011 04:59 AM
Photo

StylusLukas Exemplar

None of the admins play Minecraft, no.
Sep 08 2011 04:59 AM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarSquirrel

Hey, I wish to join the SFF Minecraft server :D My username is DrachenHagger ;)
Message the IP to me when I've been whitelisted :D And one more question: Is Scorp, Ryan and Maegan also on the server?
Sep 01 2011 04:56 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarSquirrel

Hey, I wish to join the SFF Minecraft server :D My username is DrachenHagger ;)
Message the IP to me when I've been whitelisted :D And one more question: Is Scorp, Ryan and Maegan also on the server?
Sep 01 2011 04:56 PM
Photo

Lukas ExemplarSaber-Scorpion

Scorp I've sent you a really important Sales mail. Please cancel the order, and give the money back :)
May 07 2011 07:17 PM
Photo

Scorp I've sent you a really important Sales mail. Please cancel the order, and give the money back :)
May 07 2011 07:17 PM
Photo

How os Minecraft? Fun, great? I want it. Is it for Xbox 360 ?
Mar 01 2011 02:09 AM