Photo

Introduce yourself!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#141 Zendric

Zendric

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:44 PM

I suppose posting here would make sense.

Hello. My (perhaps inflated?) ego tells me a few of the residents here might remember me from the "good ol' days" on the various Halo spriting forums(RIP Triblox). That would be Sparky, Klaykid, and Mr. Skeli'n from the more active ones here. Also probably others but I could only sleuth so much.

If not, though, I'm not surprised. That ancient me was young, stupid, and (probably) annoying. I'm also suspiciously missing a 3 at the end of my username.

Anyway, I had a big nostalgia trip tonight and felt inspired to make an account here and reinvigorate my forum-ing days. See ya around!

#142 mooface5

mooface5

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 07:25 PM

I suppose posting here would make sense.

Hello. My (perhaps inflated?) ego tells me a few of the residents here might remember me from the "good ol' days" on the various Halo spriting forums(RIP Triblox). That would be Sparky, Klaykid, and Mr. Skeli'n from the more active ones here. Also probably others but I could only sleuth so much.

If not, though, I'm not surprised. That ancient me was young, stupid, and (probably) annoying. I'm also suspiciously missing a 3 at the end of my username.

Anyway, I had a big nostalgia trip tonight and felt inspired to make an account here and reinvigorate my forum-ing days. See ya around!

Hey beautiful ;)

#143 WyvernSith

WyvernSith

• 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:55 PM

Hello, I'm WyvernSith, I found out about SSLF from my brother (DragonJedi).

Edited by WyvernSith, 03 June 2017 - 07:41 AM.

#144 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 586 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:38 AM

Hello, I'm WyvrenSith, I found out about SSLF from my brother (DragonJedi).

Welcome! Your username actually made me laugh when I realised the connection.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#145 Teh Brutus

Teh Brutus

Member #44

• 141 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:56 AM

Hai guise.

Teh Brutus, formerly known as The Brute. I don't know. Been a member for almost ten years, but considering ering the fact that it's been almost 5 by now, I figured I'd reintroduce myself. Formerly authored the slightly mediocre Star Wars: Hope for Destruction, and the chief flight engineer for the failed prototype "Grimm Vampire". I've since moved out, finished college in Virginia, became a firefighter/paramedic, and... yeah. Not much else. I kinda wanna RP again and write fanfic again :3

I was around when Goldy was known as "GoldenElite0" or something to that effect. I was liek noooooo.

#146 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 586 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:39 AM

Welcome back, hope to see you in Errant!

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users