NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Minor Wulfgard Updates Topic

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

Saw the banner a few minutes ago and was liek nooooooo! :P I love it. And do my eyes decieve me, or is the background of the board a little darker... kinda greenish, too? :D

#22 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:30 AM

Saw the banner a few minutes ago and was liek nooooooo! :P I love it. And do my eyes decieve me, or is the background of the board a little darker... kinda greenish, too? :D

Yeah, it's the parchment background from the Wulfgard site. I might change a few more colors later. If you find anything hard to read or something, let me know.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#23 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:33 AM

Nothing's hard to read. I'm not sure it looks as pretty with the beige\brown background on various parts of the board though... like if it were grey\green\parchment as well. Looks nice, though.

#24 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

'Baldur's Fjord'?

Lulz.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#25 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Not all who wander are lost.

• Webmaster
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

ATTENTION: I have nerfed my beautiful little raven.

First I tried to make a mute button, but that wasn't working so I decided to just make him a button that would crow when you click on him.

I HAD NO IDEA HOW LONG THAT WOULD TAKE.

The reason it took me several hours to do this was because of a simple misnamed object in the Flash file, and... bah, nevermind. Point is, Flash can be really annoying to script sometimes.

Regardless, the raven now only crows when clicked. Otherwise he remains silent and merely blinks eerily at the viewer. Enjoy.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#26 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:42 PM

Ahhh, the good old raven. I'm clicking on him right now. CAW, CAW! Anyway, I really like the map. Although at first it seemed really long and narrow, I have now come to appreciate how much actually goes on in there. Instead of the mountains being the Empire's border on the East, their are orcs, trolls, beastmen, etc. that live there, forcing them to guard that border as well. I also like the clear mystery in the land. The Empire claims that Hugin and Munin are its borders, but an entire Northern city is sitting inside of it. Not to mention the forests. Since it's not drawn to scale, I can see what the cities actually look like while still knowing that the land is huge. Good job on the map, and I eagerly await the map of the South.

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users