NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Here we go again...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Deceptus

Deceptus

Unwashed Villager

• 818 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:06 AM

So when are we finishing the signups and carry on?

Also, why aren't Easterners possible?

#62 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Deceptus @ Apr 14 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So when are we finishing the signups and carry on?

Also, why aren't Easterners possible?

When I find time to go over all the sign ups and when we have more than four. wink.gif th_shiftyninja.gif

It's a long story, but basically the East is completely separated from the other regions (Northrim, the Empire, and the South) by various natural barriers that anyone from either region rarely, if ever, even triess to cross - and even fewer survive. wink.gif

Look at it like kind of like this:

In the far north - like at the tippy top north of the world - there is a sea and lots and lots of ice that lies just above the tip of Northrim and the Northeast. This makes it difficult for anyone to pass through this region to get to the other side of the world and reach the East.
Running down the entire middle of the continent there is a tremendous mountain range of very large mountains called the Jagged Edge. The lowest point in this range is called The Impassable Pass (since, actually, it isn't a 'pass' at all but merely the lowest region), and it is in Northrim. These mountains make it extremely difficult to pass into the East.
In the very far south of the continent, the South is connected to the East, and the Jagged Edge ends around this region. Instead, however, there are the Wastes. The Wastes are a long and completely (or is it?) lifeless desert with virtually no water, no plants, etc. and is very large. Across this huge desert is the East, but considering the desert and its harsh conditions, it is extremely difficult to cross and thus difficult to reach the East.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#63 Freedom

Freedom

For now, still breathing.

• Nova Member
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:08 PM

I would suggest a large Imperial party going to explore the Land of Wylfgard. I don't just mean a random group of people going around on adventures, this aint some random RPG were some dwarfs, elves, and weird little Gnome(I'm talking about you Jan) go adventuring, this government business and with Imperial experts and map makers and soldiers and some random slaves go looking for unkown land. Locations (Pick one) the Great Islands were the Islanders live (You now King Kong esquiqe but in Medieval times, just imagine that.). A journey to the East were they face the Jagged edge Eastern dangers like Eastern Barbarians or tigers and even the occasional monster. A trip to the South like trying to go to the Far South and encounters with snakes and stuff, dying of starvation or thirst, Monster attacks(Not a lot, this Wylfgard!), or bands of savages but I also want a pieceful tribe, you know like for sleeping and stuff. The rest will come later.

Now imagine all that and pretend I have Seargent voice and the the music from the Halo3 level the Ark. Sorry been playing Halo, but it adds to the drama. laugh.gif
Quote of the Century: "Crying when you were sad was like telling the world it had won." - Semiautomagic, Good Time Harley http://forums.saber-...737#entry403636

#64 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:55 PM

Well, since this is rezzed, I'll give my two cents.

We are a conscripted party of Mercenaries, who are highered out by the Empire, from within the Empire (with maybe an Elf or Dwarf) and we are higher to go explore the uncharted areas of the map. We fight exotic creatures, go through lands of untold peril. *Through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest. Past the sea, of swirly twirly gumdrops, and then, we walk through the Lincoln Tunnel*

I think that it would work. But Hey, thats just me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users