NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Fenris' failed RP 2.0

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Bethany

Bethany

Mrmm mmrm! Mrmmmphm mrmmmm mrphmm mmmm!

• 1,277 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

Andrea coughed as she hit the ground from the kick, out of breath, disappointed in how she had rushed her persuasion attempts. However, she was far more disappointed in the fact that she couldn't react fast enough. Soon after blood was being spilt all over as the inevitable fight had broken out, the dog was now off the leash.

When Andrea staggered to her feet, the Half-Dwarf Half-Elf women, Jael, came up to her. "Are you Okay?" She asked before pushing both herself and Andrea aside, away from an attack.

Andrea felt that she should help. She grabbed her bow with her left hand, notched an arrow, and aimed right at the bandit's chest. Making sure to aim away from Jael, Andrea let the arrow go, the point soaring toward's the bald man't torso.

qGC3VDI.jpg

#82 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Member
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:04 PM

Alys spotted the bandit sneaking up behind Kye with an axe drawn, and all she could do was cry out and point at the bandit as a vain warning. Kye turned and bandit hit Kye in his shoulder with the axe and he went down. Alys yelped and jumped backwards. Why did this always happen? Why did every nice person she ever met get killed? This always happened. Why did it always happen?

Now the Bandit had drawn a sword and was advancing towards Alys. Thinking quickly, Alys pulled back a springy tree branch, and let it swipe quickly at the approaching bandit. The thug simply cut through the branch as it swung at him and kept coming.

Panicking, Alys snatched up a broken branch laying on the ground and jabbed at the bandit with it. The stick poked his eye, making him falter for a moment from pain, before he angrily grabbed the stick and wrenched it from Alys' hands. He tossed it away and continued his advance.

Alys kept slowly backing away from him. She knew if she ran the bandit would give chase and overtake her, so Alys maintained the slow retreat. If the bandit came any closer, Alys resolved to try and kick him in the fork of his legs and run away. If she was lucky she'd kick him before the bandit's sword struck her.

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#83 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

Kithel's heart leapt into his throat as his second arrow nearly killed his own ally. He was tempted to call out an apology, but he did not trust himself to speak. It was his first battle and he was terrified. Gaining control of his emotions once again (for the most part), Kithel verified that his two initial targets were dead.

"Oy! Elf! Brynna needs your help!" His leader's call immediately turned his attention to the frost dwarf. She looked injured, but he was not sure how much. Her opponent, the half-orc, held a cracking shield. Damn! If only she could shatter it with another blow! As it was, Kithel would be forced to maneuver around behind the bandit. Fear kept him rooted to the spot.

"This is my leader. I have an obligation to defend her," he thought. No good; his feet stayed still. "I represent the liosalfar nation to these men. It would be a disgrace to my people to abandon those to whom I have sworn an oath."

With a shuddering deep breath, the elf began to approach the bandit. His hammering heart prompted him to sprint past other duels to reach his leader as soon as he could. The half-orc had his back to a tree, protecting him from arrows. Shooting either his neck or lung from this angle would be difficult: too difficult for someone lacking complete focus. Kithel moved closer, past safe distance and nearly within the bandit's reach, to ensure success. Kithel knew that at any moment he could be struck down from behind, yet he drew an arrow and fired.

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users