NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Sign-up\Discussion: Over the Sea - Part 1

• Please log in to reply
1200 replies to this topic

#41 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

Alright, I added Osgar's sign-up to my first post. Look it over and tell me if it's okay. ;)

#42 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:32 AM

Ok Wolfy, I edited the sign-up, just...do what you do :P

Appearance: This here(Fire-Fox should be happy, lol.)

You bet I am!

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#43 Hawk

Hawk

My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams.

• Nova Member
  • 6,392 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

Ugh, you had to start this right in the middle of Journey Part 3 didn't ya Wolfy. I want to sign up for this, I just need to think of a good character.

mabel_signature.gifmabel_dance.gifmabel_kittens.gif

Takes regular visits to sweater town. 

#44 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:35 AM

I promise that I'll post my sign-up as soon as you answer my PM.

#45 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

Weapons: She has a pair of Sai. (if these don't exist, then Wulfgard has lost almost all of it's former badassery. I mean, you won't allow Rapiers...)She has these kept in thigh sheaths on the inside of her thighs. For her back up, she has one concealed wristblade.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Sai be a weapon from the east and thus exceedingly rare? Perhaps a pair of Stillettos would be more fitting (not even touching the Assassin's Creed blade). And I feel rather uncomfortable around a woman this apparently obsessed with stabbing, even if she does manage to push all the right buttons appearance-wise. :rolleyes:

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#46 Freedom

Freedom

For now, still breathing.

• Nova Member
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

Ok I edited my chacacter's stats and stuff. Hey Maverick-Werewolf do you think I should add a duo a character to Aries, maybe a female, hmmm...
Hey I wonder if Scorp is gonna sign up as fantasy Saber-Scorpion, probably not. Scorp's characters are always good anyways, so yeah.

Edited by Star Wolf, 24 March 2010 - 12:52 PM.

Quote of the Century: "Crying when you were sad was like telling the world it had won." - Semiautomagic, Good Time Harley http://forums.saber-...737#entry403636

#47 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Name: Theriot the Recluse
Race: Human (Gifted)
Subrace: Mixed (Westerner & Northerner)

Attributes
Strength: 6
Perception: 13
Endurance: 8
Agility: 12
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 15
Luck: 8

Height: 5' 5"
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: A wiry mixture of light and dark shads of grey.
Appearance: Link. Theriot is a short, thin, hunched over man of unsettling appearance. His face looks accusatory and angry, with sharp edges and deep wrinkles, but his eyes are full of the kind wisdom of a grandfather. He looks as though he has seen a great deal in his life time, but for one reason or another his appearance fails to garner any respect for him. People think that he looks aloof and silly, and rarely take him seriously. As a result, he has developed quite the grouchy personality. He is rail thin and his limbs and appendages are bony and stiff with arthritis. His skin is a slightly lighter shade than most due to his Northern heritage. His sunken eyes demand pity from all who look into them, but all he wants is a little respect.
Clothing/Armor: Theriot wears dirtied robes of dark blue at all times, with grey pants and a shirt of wool. He wears sandals on his feet at all times, which are quite comfortable but difficult to run in. He does little running, however. Over his robes Theriot wears a belt with numerous pouches for containing odd spell components and notations enscribed on small pieces of parchment. He is also in posession of multiple rings, though few have ever learned whether or not they are magic. If they are magic, what is their purpose? Few have ever known. Theriot laughs condescendingly at those who ask. On certain occasions, such as when it is particularly sunny or raining, Theriot wears his lucky cap. It is a cap of luck +5. (If only.)
Weapons: Physically, Theriot's only weapon is his staff, which is just a simple walking stick. He has found that keeping it as such draws little attention from the non-Gifted humans of society. It is just a simple stick shaved of its bark, and nothing more. A hole was pounded through the top of the staff so that a loop of rope could be inserted into it. The loop of rope tightens over Theriot's wrist when he holds the staff so that it can not be so easily pried from his reach. However, the Recluse's greatest weapon is the art od deception. His specialty is illusion, and he uses this type of magic exclusively and with great effect. He is capable of fooling nearly anyone, and he is well-versed in that particular school of magic. He has knowledge of all illusory spells, but unfortunately has only acquired a talent for about a dozen or so.
Accessories: Perhaps Theriot's most important traveling accessory is his belt and the pouches that are attached. These include his notes regarding spell casting and the components that he utilizes for his spells. These include, but are not limited to: herbs for smoking, miniscule rolls of parchment, bits of wool, small lumps of wax, bits of fleece, eyelashes contained in a small vial, gum arabic, shamrock leaves, and rolls of gauze. In addition to all of this, Theriot must carry his heavily binded spellbook with him at all times, so that he can remember how to cast all of his spells. The life of a spell caster is not easy.
Of the few things he possesses that are not related to his use of magic, Theriot's most prized item is his intricately carved pipe. He enjoys smoking from it greatly, and values it over the lives of what few ungrateful companions he has. In addition to all of this, he carries his favorite food: jerky. For some unperceivable reason, Theriot is mad for meat. He devours it ravenously, sometimes raw if he can. Unfortunately, jerky is the only meat that is convenient to carry on the road, so he settles for that. If he can not get his hands on jerky, he will obtain fruit. He enjoys the sweet fruit of the east, and looks forward to sampling many exotic, tropical fruits on the unexplored islands at sea.
Personality: As mentioned earlier, Theriot is a grouchy old man because he gets no respect. Some speculate that even if he got respect, he would remain grouchy and ill-tempered. Very little is known about this man, and even less is understood about the way in which he acts. Sometimes he can be noted acting entirely out of context, and quite unlike an old man. Though he is typically quite pessimistic, he occasionally awakes in the morning and seems optimistic, or ravenous. He has a fierce temper, and at times the feral look in his eyes during an outburst suggests that this man is much grouchier than once understood.
Bio: Little is known about the Recluse's past. He speaks very little of it, as if avoiding it because in his old age he feels as though he might slip up and forget some important detail of his life story. What is known about him is mostly rumor and here-say, but it is considered reliable information because of how often the story is told.
Theriot's father was an Imperial man, and his mother a Northerner 'barbarian'. During an Imperial excursion to the tribal camps to the North, the Recluse's father met his mother. The hospitality was awfully nice, and nine months later Theriot was brought into existence. The story goes that afterwards, his father was dishonorably booted from the Imperial army.
As fate would have it, Theriot's mother was quite the surprise. She was gifted with limited magical abilities, but was too poorly educated to put them to use. She passed these gifts onto her son, who pursued magical studies more tenaciously. He frequently traveled to the village shaman for instruction in the art that he found most intoxicating: illusion.
After a good deal of time and for reasons yet unknown, Theriot was exiled from his tribe and banished to live the remainder of his life in the mountains. He was merely sixteen at the time, but somehow he persevered. He lived in a cave in the mountainside for many, many decades, so the story goes. There was much talk of the hermit in the mountains, living alone and away from society. It wasn't long before people began to pay him visits. Some tormented him on purpose, while others were simply travelers that sought his help to guide them through the mountains.
Theriot had the same method for dealing with all of them: deception. He used illusions to frighten them away from his home, sometimes leading to the death of the travelers because of pure shock and awe. The Recluse became a hardened individual in the mountains, but all he ever wanted was to be left alone.
For reasons unknown, he has descended from the mountains and traversed the plains of the continent. Finally, he has reached Illikon, and for motivations unknown he wishes to travel to the uncharted isles.

Edited by Sir_Muffonious, 17 August 2010 - 06:53 AM.

Posted Image

#48 Iron Corsair

Iron Corsair

Forever Alone

• 1,362 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

It's been while since I've been here for a very long time, so I suppose this will keep me here for a while. :)

Name: ďMy name is Alan Lockhart, Captain.Ē
Race: ďIím a Human just like yourself, Captain.Ē
Subrace: ďIím from an Imperial family, Captain.Ē

Attributes
Strength: 10
Perception: 10
Endurance: 11
Agility: 12
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 13
Luck: 11

Height: ďIím about five foot, five inches.Ē
Eye Color: ďI have brown eyes.Ē
Hair Color: ďI have slightly graying black hair.Ē
Appearance: ďIím rather wiry, and a bit strong, but Iím no immense strong man by any means. Iím kind of skinny I guess. Iíve got a broken nose from a fight I was in a couple days ago. My broken nose makes me look rather dangerous, though unless I was provoked, I wouldnít hurt a fly. I usually look like rather thoughtful, with not quite a smile, but not quite a frown on my face and my thick eyebrows kept level. I guess you could say I used to be handsome, but Iím getting a bit old, so Iím not quite sure anymoreÖ.I keep my salt and pepper beard and goatee neatly trimmed, but sometimes it may look a bit wild if I havenít had time to trim it in a while.Ē
Clothing/Armor: ďI wear a dark gray tunic, a brown cloak, and olive drab pants. Iíll wear a boiled leather cuirass if I know Iím about to be fighting, but usually, I just keep it in my pack.
Weapons: ďI have a simple short sword and a knife, but aside from that Iím unarmed.Ē
Accessories: ďI carry a small pack which I keep my leather cuirass in. I also wear a wineskin filled with water at my left hip. I have a small pouch filled with dried meat in case I run into some emergency and I canít eat for an extended period of time.Ē
Personality: ďWell, Iím not quite sure what to say for this, but I guess you could say that Iím fair, and am not one to judge hastily.Ē
Bio: ďI was born in a relatively minor noble family who ruled as governors over a small town. However, since I was not the eldest, I was left to do as I wished pretty much. I wanted to learn how to fight with a short sword since I thought it much more elegant then a normal long sword. I asked my father and he let me learn. I was taught by a rather ancient knight. Besides teaching me about the short sword, he also taught me about chivalry and gentlemanly behavior. Once I pleased my tutor with enough skills, he said I was ready for the world. I asked my father if I could accompany this old knight, and my father agreed, since he figured it would keep me out of his hair. I followed this knight around all of the land as he taught youngsters how to fight with weapons ranging from swords, to knives. The knight died from his old age about ten years ago, and I have been wandering ever since, doing odd jobs here and there. Iíve been waiting for one last adventure before I retire and finally settle down somewhere. I figure this is as good an adventure as any.Ē

#49 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Sai be a weapon from the east and thus exceedingly rare? Perhaps a pair of Stillettos would be more fitting (not even touching the Assassin's Creed blade). And I feel rather uncomfortable around a woman this apparently obsessed with stabbing, even if she does manage to push all the right buttons appearance-wise. :rolleyes:

1. About the Sai. If Wolfy says I can keep them, then I'll give an excuse for them in the bio. She is the dauter of a merchant, remember I dibs'd that? And Sai aren't just for stabbing, the primary attack is to just beat the crap out of someone with blunt strikes. Beleive me, I competed with them for about 18 months, and learned the most badass looking strikes.

2. About the wristblade... Since Varo was killed in Journey Part 1, I've missed playing a character with wristblades. If Wolfy says no, then I'll take them out.

#50 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

I just got an idea for another character. Can I have 2, please? :P

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#51 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• Nova Patron
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:53 PM

I just got an idea for another character. Can I have 2, please? :P

I'm kinda thinking the same thing. But it's fine if I can't.

BTW, how's Isaac?

Edited by Tacoe, 24 March 2010 - 11:57 PM.

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#52 Darkwoods

Darkwoods

Wubalubadubdub!

• 2,085 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:34 AM

And I feel rather uncomfortable around a woman this apparently obsessed with stabbing, even if she does manage to push all the right buttons appearance-wise. :rolleyes:

And you're not worried about my character? She'll stab you for one gold coin, and look damn fine while she does it. :P

giphy.gif

#53 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:55 AM

Amber is done except for the bio. Amber is all done.

#54 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Member
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:23 AM

Geeze, we already have about 15 players/characters as it is, and people are already talking about making duos. :rolleyes: The world would be a better place if I had never allowed duos in Journey.

Edited by Sir_Muffonious, 25 March 2010 - 05:23 AM.

Posted Image

#55 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:23 AM

Hey, I was the first with a duo in here. :P

EDIT:

10 Westerners
2 Southerners
3 Northerners
1 Mixed
2 Dwarves
1 Elf

19 in all? Whoa.

#56 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:46 AM

Fire-fox:

Attributes
Strength: 8
Perception: 9
Endurance: 10
Agility: 14
Charisma: 11
Intelligence: 9
Wisdom: 7
Willpower: 11
Luck: 4

Youíre still using the old stat system, Iím afraid. For this RP Iím keeping things simple and just using the SPECIAL system Ė you have 72 points to distribute on your stats in the new system. ;)

Weapons: knife.

That knife isnít striking me as medievalÖ :P

Accessories: Also(if it's allowed) this little guy who follows him around.

I really donít know how Iíd fit mogwai into Wulfgard, so Iím gonna have to say no to that little guy.
Otherwise, it looks good. ;)

Wiffleball: Mighty tall fer a lady there, me hearty! As for the weapons, I guess Iíll let you have the sais (even if they arenít really much of weapons from what Iíve heard and would indeed, as Ter said, be very exotic), but the wristblade is a no-no.

Nemesis: Alrighty, itís all good now. ;)

Hurc: Your sign-upís lookiní good, of course, Hurcy.

Xero: Donít worry, Iíll wait up for ya.

wakkomovies: Hooray, a dwarf! Nice sign-up.

Tacoe: Looks good.

Agamemnon: Hooray, a Mountain Dwarf! Looks great so far, Aggy.

Bolty: Yep, looks great.

Hawk: Haha, donít worry, I understand. Iím still very dedicated to Journey. Just sign up whenever you have time. :D Glad to see youíre interested.

Star Wolf: Alrighty, your stats are all good.

Sir_Muffonious: Looks great, just as I expected, Muffy.

Iron Corsair: Looks good. ;)

ABOUT DUOS: Iím gonna have to go with Muffonious here: no duos (except Iíll let yours slide, Bolty, I donít mind having one, I suppose), sorry. There are more than enough characters right now as there is, and we might be getting more before the sign-ups end, especially since I'm waiting on some people to finish\submit theirs.

Richard: Sorry, as I said, no duos. I'm gonna have more than enough characters here as it is. :P Also, you still need to update your character's stats to the new system. ;)

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#57 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:05 AM

Fire-fox:

Youíre still using the old stat system, Iím afraid. For this RP Iím keeping things simple and just using the SPECIAL system Ė you have 72 points to distribute on your stats in the new system. ;)

That knife isnít striking me as medievalÖ :P

I really donít know how Iíd fit mogwai into Wulfgard, so Iím gonna have to say no to that little guy.
Otherwise, it looks good. ;)

Gah, I knew I would make a mistake, I pretty much copied and pasted him on, which didn't help at all...

Well, found a bit more medieval looking knife, I browsed around for a while, but only found "high fantasy" knives with all that jazz.

:( :P Oh well, I wasn't really expecting a yes on that, so, I'm fine with that.

Aaaaannnnd, edited; that was a bit dramatic.

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#58 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

Special Operations

• Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:20 AM

Wiffleball: Mighty tall fer a lady there, me hearty! As for the weapons, I guess I’ll let you have the sais (even if they aren’t really much of weapons from what I’ve heard and would indeed, as Ter said, be very exotic), but the wristblade is a no-no

Sai are more of a multie-purpose tool. Originally they were a type of short pitchfork for hay, but some people say that they were arnchors for samll boats. Anyway, I changed them to Stilettos, thanks to Ter for that idea. I made her a bit shorter, but I dond't think she was too tall to begin with. Plus, I gave her a shortsword in place of the wristblade.

#59 Kasab

Kasab

It is pitch black.

• Banned
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:27 AM

((Wolfy said I could be a werewolf. Though she may change her mind... ;) If animal companions aren't permitted, I'll edit this.))

Name: "My name? William Sceotend Belmont. Just call me Will."
Gender: "The fact that you have trouble realising I'm male is mildly disturbing."
Race: "As human as human comes."
Subrace: "I'm a lycanthrope. Go ahead and cringe if you want, I don't mind."

Attributes
Strength: 11
Endurance: 12
Agility: 10
Charisma: 16
Intelligence: 10
Luck: 3

Height: "5,9"
Eye Color: Light blue.
Hair Color: Dark blonde.
Appearance: This. Will has a ski-sloped nose that juts out at an interesting gradiant. He has a light beard covering the lower parts of his face, though he regularly shaves to keep it under control. Will is tall but not unusually so, meaning he doesn't stick out like a sore thumb in crowded places.
Clothing/Armor: Will typically wears a mixture of plate and chainmail in combat, and settles for a tunic and breeches when going casual.
Weapons: His main weapon is his wits. Silvertongued to the core, Will can charm his way out of most situations. When he can't talk his way ut of a fight, it comes back to the basics of course. Will carries with him an obsidian greatsword. With obsidian being a rare and expensive resource, Will knows his sword draws unwanted attention. He never shows it in public, and no-one close to him knows how he obtained it. Close inspection to the sword reveals the surface of the blade to be scrached, hinting that the weapons was re-forged. No sane blacksmith would even think of doing this, which leaves further unanswered questions. He sometimes uses a bow, but more often a crossbow. Though he wouldn't normally take
Accessories: Being a wanderer, Will travels light. A quiver full of arrows or bolts, and a tusk filled with water and sealed hangs by his side often. He carries no personal possessions besides his sword and armor, though some have caught glimpses of a necklace around his throat.
Personality: Will is hesitant to trust people, and finds it difficult to socialise with others. Quite often neurotic, Will has few close friends. Those he does trust should be grateful of his aquaintance, as he can be a useful ally. The only person he trusts completely is Ilan, his canine companion. He also has a habit of starting sentences with "well".
Bio:
"My life story? Well, it obviously starts with childhood. I grew up in the Illikon slums, not knowing my mother or my father. I have always seen my father as a fletcher as that was what some of the older children always said he was. Even though it was probably a stinging insult more than anything. I spent most of my time scavenging from the local taverns and stores. It was this way until I was old enough to enlist in a local mercenary band, and trained in the basic arts of combat. One of the first tasks we undertook was to kill a werewolf that had been stalking the docks. I underestimated the job for I knew very little of werewolves and their many forms. The rowdy mercenary group I was a part of knew very little also, and the man who had hired us was cowardly and simple. He just wanted the beast to be killed, fearing it would disturb commerce of the area. I recall that he was an important official in the upper echelons of the nobles, or something of that kind. How a werewolf managed to sneak into Illikon is beyond me. Why he'd want to be here is also beyond me.
Anyway, we tracked the beast down and cornered it in the narrow alleyways of the slums. After a brief engagement that killed two of us and wounded three, the beast tried to escape. His fur was as black as the night sky itself, his eyes a dark yellow. Claws the size of butter-knives stuck out form his hands, and fangs the shape of spears filled it's mouth. We hunted that beast all across the docks, lunging at it with ours spears and shooting at it with our arrows. By the time we had wounded it enough to stop it from moving, all of my team were dead. I didn't much care for them, so it was no real loss. I closed in on the creature, sword drawn. Just before I struck, it lunged at me with the last of it's strength, managing to bite my wrist. My sword was knocked out of my hand, but the beast was already dead by then. His body had morphed back to the state of a man.
The following day I collected the bounty money and the money my group had been paid. Seeing as there was no-one to share it with, I had quite a bit of the stuff. I spent the coppers on some light chainmail and a sword, and spent the rest on a ship. From there I sailed off into the south and had quite a few adventures. I won't list them all in detail as that would be far too time-consuming, but a good bulk of my life happened back then. I also ment Ilan. Wonderful companion too.
Now I find myself back in this god-forsaken city. I want to sail upon the high seas again, to hunt and be hunted, to fight for my own causes.
In short; I wish to be a part of your voyage."

((Obviously, that bite gave him lycanthrope, but you wouldn't go striding around Illikon claiming to be a werewolf, would ya? I'll just fill in the chart for Ilan, Will's faithful canine pal.))

Name: Ilan
Race: Canine (Bull-mastiff, to be precise.)
Age: 7 (Human years. Isn't seven in dog years 49, or something?)
Appearance: Yes, it's from Wikipedia. Sue me.

Are attributes necessary? You all know how dogs have more advanced senses and the like.

Edited by Harrow, 02 April 2010 - 03:26 AM.

Psst. I no longer come here anymore.

#60 Lord Boar

Lord Boar

Semper Fi.

• 2,801 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:02 AM

Name: “Leander Hastings. I do prefer Lee, though.”
Race: “Human.”
Subrace: “Westerner.”

Attributes
Strength: 18
Endurance: 13
Agility: 7
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 10
Luck: 6
-
Height: “6’3.”
Eye Color: “A sort of Sea-Green color.”
Hair Color: “A light blond.”
Appearance: Posted Image
(( Just ignore the clothing, and weapons.))
Clothing/Armor:Plate armor, with a green cloak, leather boots, and metal gauntlets.”
Weapons: “A Deepsilver Longsword, that I found during my travels. I know, lucky, aren’t I? I also have my shield.”
Accessories: “A sharpening stone, three days rations, flint and a knife, and my horse, Eclipse. Of course he’s got his saddle, bridle, and assorted things.”
Personality: “I try to do the right thing, but will abandon this if I benefit significantly, or something more important is at hand.”
Bio: “Well, I was born in the town of Midshire, where I enjoyed a very pleasant childhood, being trained by my Brother, who was the only family I knew. He was an excellent fighter and I soon learned much of fighting. He also knew his letters, and taught me of things besides battle.

When I was 18, we made our separate ways, as he had found a woman, and started a family. I traveled, going to Caltha, where I fought in the tournaments for a long time. But, I could never when. So, I left, still being free man.

I again traveled for sometime, finding my blade in an abandoned bandit camped, buried under a tree, with some other treasure, where it had been hidden, presumably from Imperial Soldiers, who slaughtered these men. I hold nothing against them though, those men we’re murderers, rapers, and pillagers.

After a few more years of traveling, I wound up here.”

Edited by Lord Boar, 25 March 2010 - 07:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users