Richard's art, part 2

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#321 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:09 AM

Oh, wow. This place sure has changed since I last dropped by. The old RP board appears to have evaporated and chunks of my friends list seem to no longer be among us.

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#322 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

Whoa, you're alive!

PM me sometime, man. It's been forever.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#323 Rickard the Bearded

Rickard the Bearded

Local wolf girl goes 'Awoo'.

• 9,005 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:54 AM

Yo man.

Mostly popped by due to nostalgia. I actually wanted to look back on some of my old material and see if the rest of the gang was still around, so I'm kind of surprised to see that most of the old roleplay stuff got locked behind a paywall now. Anyone still doing Rise stuff?

wI9kNtf.gif

My Cultist Page

'Something something, navel-gazing quote from prolific author and/or philosopher'

#324 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,854 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:39 AM

Yo man.

Mostly popped by due to nostalgia. I actually wanted to look back on some of my old material and see if the rest of the gang was still around, so I'm kind of surprised to see that most of the old roleplay stuff got locked behind a paywall now. Anyone still doing Rise stuff?

Hey Rick, long time no see. Hope things are going well.

Nah, there's no roleplay board behind the paywall either now. SSLF isn't the place for that anymore. If I had to guess, the RP folks have probably found a new home by now.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users