NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

ZONE: The Rusty Axe

64 replies to this topic

#61 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Supreme Alpha Male. Also the Last Jedi.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,105 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:46 PM

"Ah, Hori! A good night's sleep I hope?"

"Indeed, I had a good rest, my friend," Hori said "I hope my breakfast will be just as good."

#62 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:39 AM

"If I could get some of those sausages and eggs as well as some tea, I would appreciate it," an old man - a fellow Nordling, if Erik wasn’t wrong - called to the barkeep. "I may be moving out today, and some good food would be appreciated, especially since I might be going somewhere where they only serve roasted frogs and bugs… again."

Fyodorov raised an eyebrow, looking intrigued. Before he could ask for details, though, the tavern owner spoke up.

"This is a quiet town my friend. Dargnin and I go on a little trip from time to time, to.." he snorted, "relive the glory days, but to be honest the greatest evil you'll find round here is when the dwarf gets drunk enough to sing.”

Erik chuckled at that. “Ah, I understand. It is good for there to be pleasant little villages for old men to retire to.” He half-teased the evidently old man adventurer before him - and this ‘Hori’ who had joined them.

While the barkeep got the tavern’s resident dwarf on the job of making breakfast, Fyodorov turned to Hori and extended a hand for shaking. “You sound like you’re more the adventuring type, friend Hori.” He grinned. “I am Erik Fyodorov, traveling adventurer from the lands of the north, come to stay awhile within the Empire’s borders… until someone figures to kick me out, anyway.” He laughed goodnaturedly.

“If you don’t mind me asking, friend, where perchance are you headed? It seems you have some task ahead of you… maybe I can lend a hand?”

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#63 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 715 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

Dargnin came back through, laden with food, Yel hot on his heels. The two placed the plates down, and stood relaxedly at the bar.

Dargnin laughed at Erik's comment, having heard the jibe as he walked through. "Agnar here is ancient, my friend. It's all I can do to support him in his dotage."
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#64 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Supreme Alpha Male. Also the Last Jedi.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,105 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:53 AM

"Ah, I understand. It is good for there to be pleasant little villages for old men to retire to.

Hori smirked at this as he began to eat his breakfast.

You sound like you’re more the adventuring type, friend Hori I am Erik Fyodorov, traveling adventurer from the lands of the north, come to stay awhile within the Empire’s borders… until someone figures to kick me out, anyway. If you don’t mind me asking, friend, where perchance are you headed? It seems you have some task ahead of you… maybe I can lend a hand?

"Well, you would have to take that up with our leader," the old man said as he took a sip from his cup of tea "we're staying in Stonebridge for a bit, since we haven't been in a civilized area for a while. I'm not sure where we'll be heading next, though, since he tends to go where he pleases."

#65 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,353 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:57 PM

Erik listened attentively to both his hosts and his new friend as he began to dig into his meal, eagerly carving through the plate of breakfast. He had to force himself to slow down, at times, to actually savor the meal. Hah, too used to wolfing things down! Hahaahaa! He chuckled to himself.

"Agnar here is ancient, my friend. It's all I can do to support him in his dotage." One of those who’d served him his meal, a dwarf as stout as he was short, called over.

Another bellowing laugh escaped Fyodorov. “He should be happy to have such a long-lived friend keep him company… and a portable armrest, too!” He winked, trying to make it clear he meant no harm by the jest but fully aware there was a good chance the dwarf would pick a fight for the slight.

Granted, Erik would relish a bit of excitement with a little fisticuff-

"Well, you would have to take that up with our leader," the old man said as he took a sip from his cup of tea "we're staying in Stonebridge for a bit, since we haven't been in a civilized area for a while. I'm not sure where we'll be heading next, though, since he tends to go where he pleases."

“Oho?” Erik raised a brow and his drink to his lips, taking a deep chug before setting the mug down with a satisfying thunk. “The old man has a boss? Now I’m having second thoughts: should I join you, won’t my hair also turn grey?” He laughed. By the gods, he was on a roll this morning.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users