NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Delving Too Deep OOC - Rules, Character List, and Chat

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

Poll: Delving Too Deep poll

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Should we just skip ahead, and if so, to what point?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

Actually I was waiting for Burgs to post. He told me he was going to. :P

But I'll see what I can get up tonight or tomorrow. Sorry. :lol:

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#102 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Apologies for the lackluster DM post. My weekend might be about to become very suddenly hectic, and I wanted to make sure I got something posted before I end up waiting until Monday or something.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#103 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 626 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:36 AM

I am so sorry for the silence recently, I've been moving house and found myself with basically no time at all. I'll try and get something written tonight.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#104 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Patron
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

"All yours" Allya said to Korvarl, stepping back and gesturing at the now-vacant summoning circle.

Psst, Burgs, that was your cue. <_<

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#105 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

Sorry, I'll see if I can get something together today, but I've been just a little preoccupied by real life.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#106 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

It's okay, Burgs. I've been busy, myself. :shrug:

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#107 Dalton Kringle

Dalton Kringle

Almish Santa.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:00 PM

I honestly forgot about this for a while. :P

#108 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:23 PM

Sorry about the delays on that DM post. Didn't have internet all weekend; just got it again about 30 minutes ago. I'll see if I can't get something posted by Tuesday at the latest.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#109 Dalton Kringle

Dalton Kringle

Almish Santa.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:20 PM

Happy Birthday Wolfy!

Enjoy this stupid meme as a birthday present:

wulfgard_snickers_meme_by_dwestmoore-dbt

#110 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:18 PM

I... don't really have words, Dalton.

I LOVE it. :lol: Thanks!

(also wow Caid in that last panel tho <3 )

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#111 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

Well, I'll be honest, my brain shrivels up and blows away in the wind when I try to sit down and write another DM post for this.

Would anyone be too terribly hurt if I just announced this campaign's death? Because, as much as I want to continue Errant, this one isn't working out. I can write what is essentially a summary post and simplify an ending, and everyone can decide where their characters go after that, but the complications in-between regarding the celestial, etc., or the archdemon if you guys ended up summoning one of those, sound interesting in theory, but actually writing those DM posts just isn't working for me.

Thoughts?

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#112 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 626 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:00 PM

I'm enjoying it, despite the stop start nature of it all, but if you're struggling then don't feel you have to kill yourself with it on our behalf.

Maybe it's worth trying a couple of really simple micro-campaigns? E.g. a venator campaign that's just one monster assignment over the course of s couple of days. Just to try and ease into it.

#113 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Patron
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

Would anyone be too terribly hurt if I just announced this campaign's death? Because, as much as I want to continue Errant, this one isn't working out. I can write what is essentially a summary post and simplify an ending, and everyone can decide where their characters go after that, but the complications in-between regarding the celestial, etc., or the archdemon if you guys ended up summoning one of those, sound interesting in theory, but actually writing those DM posts just isn't working for me.

Thoughts?

Well, I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt even a little---I was just starting to get used to these things actually finishing. :P

But, if the inspiration just isn't there, I understand (although in that case I would appreciate the mentioned summation post). And I hope that, before too long, you'll start a new RP for which you have inspiration. :D

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#114 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Patron
  • 6,324 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

I'll live, especially with some kind of summary to help write some kind of epilogue. ^^

(I also feel you, on behalf of attempting something big like that and just not being able to pull it off. At least you tried! ^^ )

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#115 Dalton Kringle

Dalton Kringle

Almish Santa.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

Thoughts?

I'm going to go against the grain and say please don't end this campaign.

The last time this happened (i.e. Damnatio Memoriae) a awesome campaign got undercut by a rushed ending. It's unfortunate, because I remember enjoying the plot of the story and intrigue of Letom, though I do remember hating it any time the group started talking to each-other because either Malvolio would brood or Dakari would run around being a cringy idiot.

I would suggest taking a break to think about this before continuing (even though the campaign's been on hiatus for a while already) or before you decide to say that its dead. Right now, the only good things that could come from this is potentially freeing you up for a new campaign and Cappy/Marcus to return to Errant.

Maybe I could interest some of you in this dead horse of a campaign while Wolfy's considering what to do. ;)

#116 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 626 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

I'll follow Dalton's example and plug the Rusty Axe http://forums.saber-...e=3#entry485675if anyone wants some gentle RP free of campaigns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users