• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Patron
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

Hmm, can you be more specific? Maybe give an example of what you're thinking?

Basically the moral equivalent of your Halo Elites.

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#22 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Patron
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

Well, here's one entry from me (still waiting to hear on the brick-fig thing for the other idea I had):

Link

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#23 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

;;(o,,o);;

• Webmaster
  • 7,631 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

Basically the moral equivalent of your Halo Elites.

Hmm... I would really love to see it, and we could certainly use more entries, but it feels like it might have an unfair advantage in a minifig contest. Maybe if we hold another monster design contest, or something.

But if it's already built feel free to post it anyway, and maybe I'll change my mind! ;P

Well, here's one entry from me (still waiting to hear on the brick-fig thing for the other idea I had):

Link

Awesome; thanks!

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#24 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Patron
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

Hmm... I would really love to see it, and we could certainly use more entries, but it feels like it might have an unfair advantage in a minifig contest. Maybe if we hold another monster design contest, or something.

But if it's already built feel free to post it anyway, and maybe I'll change my mind! ;P

Oh, fine, I'll play fair.  :D

That being said, here's my second entry (which gets me into the Wulfgard category. Yay!  :lol:):

Link

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users