NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

WG Updates (Latest 03/06)

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#161 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,856 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

fanmade_comics_dwestmoore.jpg

I have now added Dalton Westmoore's fan-made comics based on Maegan's story "Hunted" and my story "Potential Energy" (both from Tales of Wulfgard, Vol. 1) to the Stories page on the Wulfgard site! Check them out:

giphy.gif

Thanks for the Recognition! A lot of blood, sweat, tears (and free time) went into those comics, especially Potential Energy.

The next Wulfgard Comic will be coming at some point, maybe starting next month. Terraria: The Comic took a lot out of me and I need to recover. :D

#162 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,069 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

The website WerewolfBook.com recently interviewed me about Wulfgard: Knightfall, with lots of fun and interesting questions. Click here to read the interview.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#163 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,069 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

Tales of Wulfgard: Vol. I is FREE on Smashwords this week for Read An Ebook Week! Be sure to grab it before the promotion ends.

Also, several pages on the Wulfgard wiki have been revised and updated, and more work is still underway. Be sure to see this post for details, and keep an eye out for more updates.

And last but not least, don't forget to check out the new full-color Wulfgard Map!

Spoiler

A new chapter in Echoes of the Mage-Emperor will also be posted soon.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users