NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Wulfgard Merch & LEGO Shop Discussion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

;;(o,,o);;

• Webmaster
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:19 PM

This is a thread for talking about the various products available on the Wulfgard shop page, such as the brand new:

shop_bt_lego.png
Custom LEGO Minifigs and Stickers from Saber-Scorpion's Lair!

and

shop_bt_apparel.png
Apparel and Accessories at Spreadshirt

and other stuff, like the awesome playing cards available on the Books page (which no one has ordered yet besides the Kickstarter backers! :():

shop_playingcards_thumb.jpg

We'll post updates in here when we add something new to the shop. Please feel free to suggest anything you think we should add, such as new shirt designs or LEGO figures, etc. We appreciate any feedback we can get. Thanks!

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#2 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Patron
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:28 AM

This reminds me I gotta get around to buying a new SSLF T-shirt, since last time I bought one, I accidentally chose a size that's too small. I think it might have been small. Or medium. But I usually wear XL today. An NR and Wulfgard T-shirt would be rad too though. Especially the one with the huge print of Saber-Scorpion. I think having a link to the NR website on the back would be neat though. Have you considered adding links like that anywhere? Could be on one sleeve too instead.

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

;;(o,,o);;

• Webmaster
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:40 PM

Adding a back print or a sleeve print increases the price of the shirt considerably. I've been trying to keep the prices as low as possible. :)

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users