NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Errant campaigns for the winter/spring

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Errant campaigns for the winter/spring

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Would you join a beastfolk campaign?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Where would you like the beastfolk campaign to start out? (just like every other question - details in the post!)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would you join a (human) faction-centric campaign based around the Templars, Inquisition, and - maybe to a somewhat lesser degree - Venatori?

Would you prefer a human/dwarf/elf-centric (but still mostly human-centric) campaign that doesn't require people to be part of a faction?

If you would prefer a non-faction-specific campaign, where would you like it to start out?

What genre of RP would you like to play?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:43 PM

Heya, fellas. I'd like to run at least one - possibly two - campaigns over this winter and spring. A ridiculous undertaking, especially considering the workload lining up for me as a master's degree student and teaching a class this semester, but hey, maybe I can do it!

If I do two, I plan to alternate important DM posts between weeks. One weekend will be a beastman post, the next will be a human post, or however it ends up working, depending on which campaigns I do. This should hopefully make the RPs fun and manageable for everybody, including me. I might even skip some weeks for character interaction, or only do smallish updates, depending on how things go.

The ship group is still going, yes, but I do plan to possibly wrap that one up very soon and let people still use their characters, if they want. Part of me would like to disavow it as too high fantasy, but I suppose there's no going down that road now that I tried it. :P Maybe I'll just have you all wake up and it was a dream, lololol (no actually I seriously considered that, I actually have a pretty good contrivance in my head for it...).

Anyway, these one (or possibly two) new campaigns that I make based on this poll won't be starting for a while yet, in any case. I plan to get everything in order before I try to jump into making them, and I also want some ideas of what people would like to play.

That, and these campaigns would hopefully put more emphasis on creating characters you'd like to continue using for a long time, to explore the world and earn some fun achievements and things. :P New and old players are welcome.

So, moving on...

Beastfolk campaign:

First off, I'd really like to do a beastfolk campaign. The details will be determined by this poll, but my original idea - to be honest - was one in Rognosst Swamp, a sort of mystery/adventure. I could easily do something else, though.

I feel like beastfolk are kind of misunderstood by a lot of people around here, and I'd like to set up just how their culture and stuff works to clarify things a little more. Plus, I think it'd be fun, and it'd provide some variety from the usual human thing. And, by the way, this campaign would not focus on the idea of beastfolk vs. humans. Beastfolk are their own race and they have a very wide variety of cultures. They don't always have to be fighting humans or thinking about humans (in fact they often aren't, and many beastfolk go their entire lives without seeing humans, and vice versa).

I would, however, restrict the different types of beastfolk people can sign up as, at least a little. It's fairly rare for so many different kinds of beastfolk to mingle so heavily, and having so many different types in one place can be slightly awkward. That said, this can also depend on where the campaign would start out, but more details on that next, and I'd try to keep the restrictions at least fairly loose. So if you really have to sign up as something that wouldn't normally be there, I wouldn't say no, but it'd be better if you didn't.

That said, there are two choices of location:

Rognosst Swamp is a place that would largely restrict players to reptilian and amphibian beastfolk (basically saurians, naga, amphibian beastfolk, and khelonians would be the primary races, with a few pixies and possibly very few others, such as rat-men, and maybe the occasional more awkward kind of beastman who somehow ended up there, depending on what people want to play as). It is, however, a region fairly heavily developed lore-wise, as it was something I wrote about very frequently in my older stories. It'd be a darker and more foreboding region in general than the Southwest, although even the swamp isn't without its unique beauty... or unique dangers.

The Southwestern Wilds are a very beastfolk-centric region in general, with generally wider variety than Rognosst Swamp. The primary playable races include minotaurs, centaurs, and satyrs, as well as certain felesians (namely lion-folk), possibly avians and arachnians and saurians and pixies, etc. The primary focus would be the first three (minotaurs, centaurs, and satyrs), but there's a lot of variety in the region. It's an area with lots of different factions and cultures, including some elves and Amazons/humans, which would probably also be available for playing as. It's a more "civilized" region than Rognosst Swamp, especially in terms of the minotaurs living there, but it's still called the Wilds for many reasons.

Human campaign:

Another thing I'd really like to explore is a much more faction-based RP. My original idea was for a horror RP, but I might not use that, after all. Depends on how the poll goes and whether or not I end up writing it as a short story with Scorp. :P

At any rate, I would really like to do a faction-based RP if not just to explore the factions some more on the forums and give more of an idea of what they're like. Plus, it'd encourage people to interact with the faction(s) more, which opens up more possibility for achievements and the like, and finding lots of lore and intrigue in the factions themselves. :P Anyway, I just think it'd be fun. I have plenty of ideas I could use for a RP based more around the three primary Imperial orders (Knights Templar, the Inquisition, and the Venatori). That would limit the sign-ups a fair amount, but it would be rather low-magic, anyway, as it's taking place in human society.

However, as much as I'd like to do it, it doesn't necessarily have to be faction-based. Basing it around factions might make it less awkward/contrived, but that doesn't really matter, depending on what kind of RP it is. If it is a non-faction RP, it allows for more variety of races (namely elves and dwarves, although a few of those are also in the Venatori). While I personally would prefer faction-based, if people don't like that idea, I can certainly do something else, especially after I figure out which genre people would like to play.

Genre:

I'd have fun doing pretty much any of these genres for either campaign, so just let me know which one(s) you'd be the most interested in playing. It'd be best if you could pick two, especially if you're interested in possibly participating in both campaigns.

Thanks for the feedback! A post detailing your choices and discussing your preferences would be greatly appreciated, too. :) And if anyone has questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm doing this poll because I want to know what people would like to see, as I'd like to make some RP(s) people will get invested in and enjoy.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#2 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,364 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

I personally am more excited for another Beastman-focused RP, since nothing yet has quite caught the spirit of how beastmen are supposed to work... and if it happens in Rognosst swamp, I'm definitely not going to play a pixie or anything with relations to an existing character~...

Anyway, as for the human campaign, I don't really have a preference for what exactly happens there... but I do have an idea bouncing around for an Inquisitor character, though maybe I'll try a different faction given how many Inquisitors are running around already :V

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#3 Balder

Balder

Aww yiss, give me dose pets

• 155 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

I love the idea of a horror setting though I'm uncertain if factions are the best for such a setting. But I most definitely believe that a human only group would fit best for horror, a group consisting of all humans makes for a greater contrast to the potential unknowns lurking in the dark, at least in my opinion.

Gotta clarify as well that though I do not prefer the faction less, more diversity option over the human only with faction option, that does not mean that I prefer the other option either. What I mean is that either is fine with me, though I feel that the faction-centric one may have more concentrated direction.

As for the Beastfolk group I voted for Rognosst but I would have preferred to vote either blank or on both since I would like to see both places on an equal level. Either is fine, and no matter which one it is you can count on a certain Rat-man to bumble his way there in search for his nonexistent treasure, assuming of course that he gets his map back and is not disillusioned as to its legitimacy (in which case I would still make him bumble his way there).

The greatest problem that I see is that neither give me the opportunity to bring Jack or Lövgren back, but that more of a personal problem  :P

kung_krarl_uggla_by_garaun-d98gsar.png

#4 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,942 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

The Beastfolk campaign sounds interesting and so does being an Inquisitor, I feel like I may finally join in on Errant this time around.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#5 DragonJedi

DragonJedi

"Dead-Eye Jargon"

• Nova Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:17 PM

Well, this seems to be a good chance to get back into Errant. I've got a few character ideas that could work with most of these campaigns.

#6 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• Nova Patron
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:56 PM

Southwestern Wilds beastfolk RP would be super dope. I keep picturing it as Seven Samurai with beastfolk, so regardless of how accurate that is I'm hype for the idea. Definitely something rural would be nice, so we can do a lot of gallopin' and stuff.

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#7 Flammenwerfer

Flammenwerfer

ɘidwɘИ

• 28 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:26 AM

Been meaning to get into this for a while. I could definitely go for an Inquisitor or Paladin campaign.

sbYysQn.jpg

---Writing Coming Soon---

Star Wars: Stormtroopers

#8 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Silently judging you

• 1,499 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

Well, you know I'm always interested when Inquisitors are involved, and a campaign with the Templars would be fun to see as well.

As for the beastfolk campaign, I voted for the Southwestern Wilds, since the Minoan Alliance has intrigued me for a while.  It'd be interesting to see the beastfolk that have managed to keep the Empire at bay for so long, plus I think Centaurs and Minotaurs are kinda cool.  XD

As for the horror RP, while it'd be great to play in, I think you might have less variation if you just make it a short story.  Not to say that it shouldn't be a campaign at all, but you'd definitely have more control without players like us reacting in unexpected ways.  But that's just my two coppers.

sml_gallery_15330_272_21744.jpg

Above image created by Saber-Scorpion and meme'd by me.

Profile picture created by and commissioned from: https://saph-y.tumblr.com/

#9 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

I personally am more excited for another Beastman-focused RP, since nothing yet has quite caught the spirit of how beastmen are supposed to work... and if it happens in Rognosst swamp, I'm definitely not going to play a pixie or anything with relations to an existing character~...

Anyway, as for the human campaign, I don't really have a preference for what exactly happens there... but I do have an idea bouncing around for an Inquisitor character, though maybe I'll try a different faction given how many Inquisitors are running around already :V

Agreed. I'd prefer the swamp, too, but it looks like the Southwestern Wilds has pulled ahead in the poll. :P

Really, where? :P There aren't that many. I wouldn't let anyone else's character(s) influence what you choose to play as, anyway. Play as what you want to play as and what you'd enjoy. That's all that matters. That, and honestly, there aren't many Inquisitors. Sareth made one, and Cappy's always had one, but that's it for now. Besides, the campaign would mostly be focusing on Inquisitors, so it might be best. But yeah, up to you.

Gotta clarify as well that though I do not prefer the faction less, more diversity option over the human only with faction option, that does not mean that I prefer the other option either. What I mean is that either is fine with me, though I feel that the faction-centric one may have more concentrated direction.

As for the Beastfolk group I voted for Rognosst but I would have preferred to vote either blank or on both since I would like to see both places on an equal level. Either is fine, and no matter which one it is you can count on a certain Rat-man to bumble his way there in search for his nonexistent treasure, assuming of course that he gets his map back and is not disillusioned as to its legitimacy (in which case I would still make him bumble his way there).

The greatest problem that I see is that neither give me the opportunity to bring Jack or Lövgren back, but that more of a personal problem  :P

Yeah, I agree. That's why I want to do a faction-centered RP. I've done quite a few where people sign up as random things - I'd like to attempt another at some point, but I might not do it yet, unless there's an overwhelming majority of people who wouldn't want to sign up as one of those three factions (or possibly some other Imperial ones).

For those who don't like the faction-only RP, I do have plans over the summer... :ninja:

The Beastfolk campaign sounds interesting and so does being an Inquisitor, I feel like I may finally join in on Errant this time around.

Awesome! New blood! :D I'd love to see you sign up. I'll probably be doing both campaigns, at this rate.

Well, this seems to be a good chance to get back into Errant. I've got a few character ideas that could work with most of these campaigns.

Sweet. I'd love to see you come back! :D

Southwestern Wilds beastfolk RP would be super dope. I keep picturing it as Seven Samurai with beastfolk, so regardless of how accurate that is I'm hype for the idea. Definitely something rural would be nice, so we can do a lot of gallopin' and stuff.

Sounds like the Southwestern Wilds are prooobably going to be the beastfolk location... :P

Been meaning to get into this for a while. I could definitely go for an Inquisitor or Paladin campaign.

Awesome! More new blood! :P Welcome to the forums, by the way. Always nice to see a new face around here. :)

As for the horror RP, while it'd be great to play in, I think you might have less variation if you just make it a short story.  Not to say that it shouldn't be a campaign at all, but you'd definitely have more control without players like us reacting in unexpected ways.  But that's just my two coppers.

Yeah, that's been crossing my mind more and more. Part of me would still like to attempt it, but I'm seriously considering just writing it as a story instead. That'll almost certainly happen, with the way the poll is going.

So, here's another question: based on the genres that are winning, I could do either two story-heavy action/adventures, or something else - two are tied (horror, mystery/adventure). Now for the actual question...

I don't really want to try a horror beastman RP, as it doesn't fit with the plans I had for the horror RP I may or may not attempt. So would you prefer the beastman RP to be mystery/adventure (in which case I could use my original plotline for my concept beastman RP, anyway), or action/adventure with heavy story?

Likewise, would you prefer the human campaign to be horror, mystery/adventure, or action/adventure with heavy story?

I could potentially do both as action/adventure with heavy story, but it might end up being even more work than I had planned (and horror and mystery/adventure would both be quite a bit of work as well, as those will also have stories, of course - but when I say story-heavy, I mean story-heavy). It would probably be better for me to try two different genres, instead of making them both the same. Which one would you guys like to see as the story-heavy one, and which one would you like to see as something else?

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#10 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,204 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:33 PM

I actually find all of these quests interesting.

In the Beastfolk Quest, I'm thinking of using Balam from Avarice's group of NPCs as a character, or drumming up a new character.

As I mentioned in the C&C Area, I would love for the Umbra Coven to be involved in Inquisition/Templar campain. If that is possible, then the Weeping Mage will most likely return, if not, I'll most likely drum up a new character or resue one.

The possibility of a random campaign (the human/dwarf/elf one) interests me too. I really want to bring back Oten, Auburn, Morgan and the Dwarf Merchant Train from when I first joined up in Errant, and this seems like a good chance to do it (I had plans to have them show up in Vertishire as a side-plot in Cappy's quest, but there's little chance of that happening).

I also have an Idea for a Quest, and hopefully people will be insterested in that.

#11 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,942 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:03 PM

Love to sign up as a saurian (Deinosaurian or Lizardfolk) or a Khelonian. I think being a reptile would be interesting.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#12 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,364 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

So, here's another question: based on the genres that are winning, I could do either two story-heavy action/adventures, or something else - two are tied (horror, mystery/adventure). Now for the actual question...

I don't really want to try a horror beastman RP, as it doesn't fit with the plans I had for the horror RP I may or may not attempt. So would you prefer the beastman RP to be mystery/adventure (in which case I could use my original plotline for my concept beastman RP, anyway), or action/adventure with heavy story?

Likewise, would you prefer the human campaign to be horror, mystery/adventure, or action/adventure with heavy story?

I could potentially do both as action/adventure with heavy story, but it might end up being even more work than I had planned (and horror and mystery/adventure would both be quite a bit of work as well, as those will also have stories, of course - but when I say story-heavy, I mean story-heavy). It would probably be better for me to try two different genres, instead of making them both the same. Which one would you guys like to see as the story-heavy one, and which one would you like to see as something else?

Personally, I think in this case that a story-heavy action/adventure RP with Beastmen and a horror RP with humans would be the best combination. ^^

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#13 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,123 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:54 PM

I have a question. What exactly means "campaign"? Or it is just your way how to call RP, or it is more than just that?

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#14 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:19 PM

As I mentioned in the C&C Area, I would love for the Umbra Coven to be involved in Inquisition/Templar campain. If that is possible, then the Weeping Mage will most likely return, if not, I'll most likely drum up a new character or resue one.

The possibility of a random campaign (the human/dwarf/elf one) interests me too. I really want to bring back Oten, Auburn, Morgan and the Dwarf Merchant Train from when I first joined up in Errant, and this seems like a good chance to do it (I had plans to have them show up in Vertishire as a side-plot in Cappy's quest, but there's little chance of that happening).

I also have an Idea for a Quest, and hopefully people will be insterested in that.

I probably will refrain from involving the Umbra Coven in that campaign, especially since I want the players to all be on the same side. If I was doing a much more complicated and story-heavy campaign for the humans, I might try that. It may be something I do over the summer. But for this one, I'd really like for everyone to be on the same side. If I make it horror, the horror also wouldn't work unless everyone is on the same side. :P

Yeah... I may save a big mixed-group one for over the summer, though, like I said in one of my posts.

Sweet. PM me about it sometime. :)

Love to sign up as a saurian (Deinosaurian or Lizardfolk) or a Khelonian. I think being a reptile would be interesting.

The Deinosaurians are extremely exotic and are basically an undiscovered race, so I probably won't allow those. They're more of a Sunset Isles (the far Western islands - kind of America) type of thing. Lizardfolk are badass, though, and so are Khelonians, and they will definitely be available. :P

Personally, I think in this case that a story-heavy action/adventure RP with Beastmen and a horror RP with humans would be the best combination. ^^

I'm starting to lean toward that, too. I'll see what I can put together, but I'll also wait for some more opinions, if anyone else cares to share on that particular issue. :P

I have a question. What exactly means "campaign"? Or it is just your way how to call RP, or it is more than just that?

It's basically a RP, yes. But the way Errant works is that it's an open world (persistent world, as I call it, since I'm from the NWN generation :P), and you can use the same character(s) over and over again for multiple campaigns/RPs, but also explore the open world on your own. So a campaign is the same length and everything as any other forum RP, but when it's over, the world (and surviving characters) continue to exist in a constant world that everyone affects and changes through their actions. You can go straight from the end of a campaign to exploring the world, if you so choose.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#15 Sareth

Sareth

Master of Fate

• Nova Member
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:03 PM

Sorry, Wolfy, I had to vote "no" for the beastfolk RP. Me and beastfolk chars. just never seem to work out, and I'm not really up for trying to make a new char. in general ATM. 

Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind when I see the sign-up post, but right now I'm just not feeling it.

^Kinda have to agree with Cappy. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would seem pretty hard to do horror in an interactive setting.

Unless, of course, you want to do constant spirit-check rolls for everyone to see if their char. loses their mind or whatever —like in that HP Lovecraft game whose name I can't remember.  :P

Personally, I'd go for Story-Heavy Action/Adventure for the Human group.

For the beastman group I'd say Mystery/Adventure (yes, I know I said I'm not interested, but I'm giving my opinion anyway on the chance that I change my mind), so it's more of an examination of the beastfolk culture/government/etc. —instead of a normal adventure RP, just with beastfolk as the protagonists instead of humans/elves/dwarves... Maybe something like your old Nidavelir (sp?) RP, but with beastfolk society instead of Dark-Elf society?  :huh:

"This means I will not have to regret sending back their envoy short a few limbs."

Posted Image

#16 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:42 PM

Sorry, Wolfy, I had to vote "no" for the beastfolk RP. Me and beastfolk chars. just never seem to work out, and I'm not really up for trying to make a new char. in general ATM. 

Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind when I see the sign-up post, but right now I'm just not feeling it.

^Kinda have to agree with Cappy. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would seem pretty hard to do horror in an interactive setting.

Unless, of course, you want to do constant spirit-check rolls for everyone to see if their char. loses their mind or whatever —like in that HP Lovecraft game whose name I can't remember.  :P

Personally, I'd go for Story-Heavy Action/Adventure for the Human group.

For the beastman group I'd say Mystery/Adventure (yes, I know I said I'm not interested, but I'm giving my opinion anyway on the chance that I change my mind), so it's more of an examination of the beastfolk culture/government/etc. —instead of a normal adventure RP, just with beastfolk as the protagonists instead of humans/elves/dwarves... Maybe something like your old Nidavelir (sp?) RP, but with beastfolk society instead of Dark-Elf society?  :huh:

Hey, I can't blame you. The track record for beastman RPs is pretty darn awful. I'm hoping to fix that. :/

Honestly, I might. :P But I probably won't do horror at all. I'm thinking of doing exactly what you said, to be honest, for pretty much the same reasons you said. I want to encourage players to interact with beastfolk society and characters instead of just go off away from it and fight things. Hopefully it'll end up better than Nidavellir, though. :P

But yeah, unless anyone is opposed to it, my current plan is indeed to make the human faction RP story-heavy action/adventure and the beastfolk RP mystery/adventure. I'm going to start outlining them and working on them, which may take some time.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#17 Balder

Balder

Aww yiss, give me dose pets

• 155 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:52 PM

I basically agree with Burgs in that a story-heavy action/adventure RP with Beastmen and a horror RP with humans would be best. I'm very curious however as to how you'd execute the horror campaign, how will you evoke fear and that suspense that is the very fundamental of horror? I haven't seen it done really in a RP setting, though I certainly know it can and have been done. I'm just curious as to how you'd do it in Errant. You don't need to answer this with any details actually since I would very much like to be surprised, horror works much better that way. Just voicing my curiosity and intrigue. ;)

kung_krarl_uggla_by_garaun-d98gsar.png

#18 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:43 PM

Sorry for being so quiet lately. My new semester has started up, and I teach my first day of class tomorrow. Today I went to tons of classes in a row and my schedule still isn't straightened out. Frankly, I'm already exhausted, and the week just started. Hooray.

Anyway, other things seriously interrupted my work on the two upcoming RPs, but hopefully I'll be able to get back to it soon. The sign-up threads themselves still may not appear for a while, but know that they are in the works, and keep an eye out for the new topics (and a status about them as they come, etc.). Hopefully all the interested parties who replied to this thread will still be interested by the time I can get them together. :P

Thanks for your patience, guys. Things have been rough lately, but hopefully some meager semblance of order will return to my life soon. The results of this poll have been noted, I appreciate the feedback and discussion, and I'm working on putting together some RPs for everyone.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#19 Ratcatcher

Ratcatcher

Yes, I also handle elemental rats

• Nova Member
  • 809 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:20 PM

Personally, I think that a "horror" campaign doesn't lie in graphic details of gore, darkness, or fear as WE perceive it...

...I think a horror campaign should be hell-bent on traumatizing the characters, and pointedly seeing what they do when they face their fears. "Some would be inspired, some would run away, and some would go mad." ~ The Doctor

#20 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,208 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:51 AM

Yeah, no kidding. That's pretty much the traditional definition of horror, as opposed to the horror of today, which is just played for shock.

So what were your choices, Ratcatcher? Nice to see you around again, by the way. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users