Scorp's Art (Latest 1/10)

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#101 Squirrel

Squirrel

• Nova Patron
  • 777 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:17 AM

Have you got any G4M3 art lying around Scorp?

I host the SSLF Minecraft Server. Head on over to Red Base to get added to the whitelist. If you would like to help out with paying the hosting bills, please do donate.

Also, have you considered becoming a Nova Member?

#102 Trik Toral

Trik Toral

Browning Perfection

• Nova Patron
  • 698 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:37 AM

Hey since your doing requests would you mind making a sketch of a character of mine? His name is Brokslin the Ranger. He wears a brown tunic, a pair of soft supple leather boots, a pair of studded leather bracers and a large brown hooded cloak. His weapons of choice are a hand and a half longsword, a long elven dagger with no crossguard and an alder longbow. He has shoulder length brown hair and thick stubble. (He also has a grey wolf companion) Sorry about the long description but thats how hes described in my short story. Thanks in advance.

My opinion of the Wrognoth is that they sound pretty cool and I definitely think that they should be in NR. However to avoid being to much like Tauren they should have paws. If they had horns then if someone killed one they would keep its horns as a trophy, but if they had antlers they could give antlers that fell off to close friends or companions?

As for the picture of Stormkrag I totally think that it should be on the homepage of Wulfgard.com.

Edited by Trik Toral, 05 September 2012 - 02:13 AM.

Posted Image
Come visit us at the Firearms topic in the Nova board!
If your not a Nova you can still check out my blog "Firearm of the Week" (On indefinite hiatus)

You can follow the progress of the Magnet implanted in my fingertip and my newfound superpowers by checking out my Magnetic Blog!

#103 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,102 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

I want only to ask, do you have a sketches of Yavakaro Hands of the Six? In ceremonial or battle armours?

Edited by V.Metalic, 24 April 2011 - 06:17 AM.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#104 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Patron
  • 925 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:34 AM

There isn't a one of those sketches that I didn't absolutely adore. It's like concept art to a comic I love... so awesome! :wub:

RNGcoloredntouched%20-%20Copy_zpsy9qggiv

... keep your paper heart away from me.

#105 Absoul The Reindeer

Absoul The Reindeer

Who does not have a shiny nose.

• Nova Patron
  • 937 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:39 AM

That Exo-Suit is win!

I also completely agree with Wiffles on the Wrognoth front. NR needs some cute giants who just want a hug but end up mashing you to pieces :P.

Lando from Star Wars will definatly agree with you.

Also, on the exosuit, I know someone who wouldn't want one. (not a ninja) The commander of the infantry battalion about to get beaten into submission by an exosuit would not want an exosuit barging towards him.

#106 Squirrel

Squirrel

• Nova Patron
  • 777 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:10 AM

Also, on the exosuit, I know someone who wouldn't want one. (not a ninja) The commander of the infantry battalion about to get beaten into submission by an exosuit would not want an exosuit barging towards him.

I'm fairly sure anyone about to get attacked by a soldier wearing an Exo-suit would want their own Exo-suit. To run away faster, if anything.

I host the SSLF Minecraft Server. Head on over to Red Base to get added to the whitelist. If you would like to help out with paying the hosting bills, please do donate.

Also, have you considered becoming a Nova Member?

#107 Absoul The Reindeer

Absoul The Reindeer

Who does not have a shiny nose.

• Nova Patron
  • 937 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:12 AM

You said "Who wouldn't want an exo-suit"

You never said it would be on their side!

#108 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,673 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:05 AM

POPULAR

INCOMING SKETCHES

Okay, first of all, I drew another pony thing. I have spoilered it so as not to offend the delicate sensibilities of our less pony-inclined members.
WARNING: CONTAINS PONIES. CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK:
Spoiler

Now, on to more serious matters...

Stormkrag, the Scourge of Midgard

Deep within the endless peaks of the Jagged Edge, an ambitious elder dragon and her two young sons sought to overthrow the dread reign of Stormkrag, the Scourge of Midgard, self-proclaimed Lord of All Dragons. Warned by his Giant allies as a token gesture of loyalty (though they dared not help him in the actual battle), Stormkrag moved his colossal form outside of his volcanic home for the first time in over a hundred years. His stiff joints creaked, his hide cracked, his metallic patches on old wounds ground and scraped together. One blazing eye opened wide, taking in the surroundings. On the opposite side of his broad, spiked head, a rune etched in the surface of an iron eyepatch glowed fiery red.

Out stretched his ragged wings, wide enough to cast a shadow over all of Urbas Imperia, capital city of the Empire, should he so desire. His claws, each longer than a man is tall, dug deeply into the ash and igneous stone beneath his feet. He walked with a slight limp, his left hind leg still bearing the metallic cast forged by his Jotnar allies. He hardly noticed the impediment. A cloud of smoke belched forth from his throat, with flashes of flame and red lightning visible within it, like a raging volcanic thunderstorm, as he opened his massive jaws to let out a thunderous roar. Miles away, farmers on both sides of the Jagged Edge paused in their work as this dreadful sound was carried to their ears.

Climbing slowly but surely atop a slab of ebon stone, he saw the would-be usurpers approaching from the north, their hides shining like jewels in the sunlight as they flew... until they passed under the shadow of the ever-present smoke above Vulcan's Furance, the towering volcano at the center of Midgard where Stormkrag made his home.

Perhaps the oldest living dragon in the Mortal Realm, Stormkrag had fought many battles like this before. Countless heroes, giants, and lesser dragons had sought to defeat him since he declared his title, moving his hoard into such a position of prominence. All of them had failed. These three whelps would be no different. Still, he had grown too comfortable in his position. More than a century without a challenge had been far too long. As his foes grew nearer, he felt the old flames stir within his ancient heart.

Yes, it would be good to taste battle again. It would be well past his thousandth time. It would be their last.

Posted Image

CLICK HERE FOR A FREAKING HUGE VERSION

And yeah, I'm definitely gonna try to color this at some point. ;) It'd make an awesome poster (if I ever get around to selling posters).

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#109 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Patron
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:13 AM

I just sat here and stared at that thing for a few minutes while saying "Oh my Lord" over and over again. That is a testament to the magnificence of that drawing.

But really, that is amazing, I don't even know what to say. Obviously Stormkrag is awesome, it looks like you added more metal plates and stuff to his appearance, overall just making him even more detailed and awesome-looking. I just...I don't know what to say. That's amazing.

tumblr_mv5348v8GT1qghl49o1_500.gif

#110 Horatius

Horatius

I am smarter in the books

• Nova Patron
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

Badass. Simply badass. These young upstarts clearly don't know who they're dealing with. Stormkrag may be old, but no one can match him in battle. What a beast!

The metal plates and armor truly gives him the veteran feel, and his confident stance conveys his might. That mother dragon should have waited for about six more generations of reinforcements before attempting to kill the Lord of All Dragons.

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

#111 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• 2,244 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:05 AM

He's magnificent. I'm sorry, I barely even noticed the other dragons because of how just plan badass Stormkrag is. Everything about him just radiates in how epic he is...

Oh, and the fire flaring through the holes in his wings was a nice touch. :P I like.

EDIT: I rarely upvote posts. That warranted it. Seriously.

Edited by El Taco, 01 May 2011 - 06:06 AM.

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#112 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

All hail the mighty Sturmkrag! Storm Lord of all Dragons!

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#113 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,673 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:58 AM

Thanks guys! :D

I just sat here and stared at that thing for a few minutes while saying "Oh my Lord" over and over again. That is a testament to the magnificence of that drawing.

But really, that is amazing, I don't even know what to say. Obviously Stormkrag is awesome, it looks like you added more metal plates and stuff to his appearance, overall just making him even more detailed and awesome-looking. I just...I don't know what to say. That's amazing.

Yeah, I took your advice and added lots more scars and metal plates. I even threw in the limp you mentioned. :P Stormcrag's crippled appearance only serves to aid him in battle, however, causing his enemies to foolishly underestimate his strength.

All hail the mighty Sturmkrag! Storm Lord of all Dragons!

Still can't decide whether to spell it that way... Ryan and Maegan seem to prefer Stormcrag...

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#114 Sniper-Serpent

Sniper-Serpent

Tick Tick Boom

• Nova Patron
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:02 AM

... Words cannot describe the awesome. So I'm going to use a new one: Sturmkragabadasskabradragonofultimatemightwhoisthebestdrawingiveeverfrakkingseentastic.
Is now my desktop Backround.

Give yourself A medal. That medal should have that drawing engraved on it. Then, when ever someone bugs you, present it and they will burst into flames.

Also, I like the way it convays his massive size. His firebereath is bigger than another dragon.
Posted Image
Proud member of Aperature science.

#115 Harry Monster Princess

Harry Monster Princess

Not mad. Just disappointed.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:21 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
I'm... I'm speechless. I knew you were a good artist, but this... it's a mind-blowing testament to your amazing talent.

...Will you apprentice me? This made me realize I have a lot to learn about drawing, and I want to learn from the best. Please?
Posted Image

^^ Click to see my Art Topic! ^^

Or check out My DeviantArt!

#116 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:28 AM

Still can't decide whether to spell it that way... Ryan and Maegan seem to prefer Stormcrag...

Ah come on, you already sacrificed "Wylfgard" to the spelling gods, the least you can do is make ol' Stormy seem even more badass (if that's even possible :P).

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#117 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Patron
  • 4,324 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:55 AM

You need to make Stormkrag your avatar or something. That picture is pure win. I love it. If it were a poster, I'd totally buy it. Without a second thought.

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#118 Golden-Star

Golden-Star

Master Procrastinator

• Nova Patron
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:25 PM

This is really amazing.

Now can we have some NR stuff? Posted Image

~ Golden-Star

#119 Fenris

Fenris

Nom :3

• 1,476 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

I spy a little Celestia in your first drawing. What manner of propaganda is this?

The drawing of Firkraag Stormkrag is magnificent, though. :D The female must be pretty braindead to attack such a beast. So good riddance. I mean, he's even got an eyepatch which, according to the laws of nature, makes you pretty much invincible.

#120 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:05 AM

This is really amazing.

Now can we have some NR stuff? Posted Image

Posted Image

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users