Now Available: The Werewolf: Past and Future, Chapter I

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 12 January 2017 · 215 views

werewolf werewolves
Since this is my last week before I resume my graduate career at my university (the final semester, in fact, so definitely a busy one, especially since I'm also teaching two classes), and I once again become stuck in the horrible void of having way too much work and not much time to update, I'm posting quite a few things here at the end of my winter break. So, here's another one!

This time, I've posted the first chapter of my thesis, The Werewolf: Past and Future. You can find the first chapter here: Chapter I - The Ancients and Werewolves. Also be sure to check out the introduction, if you haven't already.

More updates coming very soon! I hope to have the third chapter of Echoes of the Mage-Emperor posted this weekend or early next week, at long last. I was trying to draw some art to go with it, but that didn't turn out, though I do have lots of other concept art to post at a later date.

We'll have to wait and see what my update schedule is going to look like for the coming semester, as the next few months are undoubtedly going to take a lot out of me. The good news is, I have a decent buffer of work that I can use to post at least somewhat regular updates during my busy weeks, so things won't get totally silent around here. That, and I have to continue working on my thesis, anyway, so I'll definitely be keeping that updated as well.

Until next time!

Good luck on your last semester!

Good luck on your last semester!

Thank you! I'm not looking forward to it, but... hopefully it'll all turn out okay.

February 2018

S M T W T F S
25 262728   

Recent Comments