STORY UPDATE - Echoes, Chapter II - Best Left Buried

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 26 December 2016 · 215 views

Wulfgard Echoes of the Mage-Emperor stories
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful time. This has always been my very favorite time of the year for a lot of reasons - including the fact that I always seem to be struck by inspiration around this time, and I get a lot of work done!

So, as a Christmas present, have an early story update for Echoes of the Mage-Emperor! I hope you've been enjoying the story so far. I've been working on this all year, and I have a lot of writing that I'm looking forward to sharing. As a treat, I'm uploading the second chapter much earlier than my usual four-week update schedule, since this really gets the story kicked off. I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts and speculations!

Be sure to go here to read the second chapter of the story!

Chapter II - Best Left Buried

I'm also working on one or more new short stories, depending on what I can get done over winter break, and I've been doing some drawing lately; I'll share the drawings sometime soon. I also have been working on my thesis, The Werewolf: Past and Future, and I'm going to begin posting chapters of that soon, as I work on them.

But that's all for now! I hope you're enjoying Echoes of the Mage-Emperor so far, and that you continue to do so! Be sure to leave some feedback, whether it's in comments on a blog post or replies to the official discussion thread for the story on the Wulfgard forums (you can find that here). I'll post more about the official update schedule for Echoes as time goes on, as I would like to post it more frequently than once every four weeks (especially as I have quite a bit already written, and have for most of the year), but my schedule writing my thesis and going back to a final semester of graduate school may make that difficult.

Until next time!

Read the full blog post here.

August 2018

S M T W T F S
1213 14 15161718

Recent Comments