NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Requesting Amazon Reviews

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,670 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

Edit: This is now closed.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#2 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,670 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:57 PM

For the record, it doesn't have to be an in-depth review. We'd love to hear what you have to say, of course, but we also simply want some reviews on the Amazon page! So, even just a few words is enough. ;)

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#3 Florent

Florent

Poe Dayumeron

• Nova Patron
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:43 PM

...Do I have to have read the book to write a review? Because I've been real busy and haven't actually gotten around to it yet. :|

I've been reading The Dark Tower book 2 for like months now. I'm a really slow reader I guess.

eWjgVRV.gifCv9qYsI.gifWT0zDwa.gif

#4 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,670 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:50 PM

...Do I have to have read the book to write a review? Because I've been real busy and haven't actually gotten around to it yet. :|

Well, technically... no, I guess not. I'm sure it happens on Amazon quite a bit. :P Maegan would love for more people to read her book and talk about it, but honestly, we'd also really just like to simply have some ratings up there on the Amazon page right now! So, if you don't mind giving a rating and maybe a comment before reading it, we're not exactly going to complain. :P

And I'm not sure if you have the comic, but it's of course much quicker to read. You might have read a bunch of it (possibly all of it) on my webcomic site already. So, that shouldn't be hard to review...

-Scorp

#5 Florent

Florent

Poe Dayumeron

• Nova Patron
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:40 AM

I think I'll wait a bit until closer to the "deadline". If you guys still need some more reviews I'll leave a comment. Otherwise I'll just wait until I actually finish it, and no unfortunately I haven't had the money to buy the comic (plus I want to read the book first so that's an ordeal too), but I plan on getting it at some point. I'll definitely review that one too.  ^_^

eWjgVRV.gifCv9qYsI.gifWT0zDwa.gif

#6 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

• Webmaster
  • 7,670 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:58 PM

Okay. Right now there's no concrete deadline, since I was just waiting for someone to respond (we finally got one! yay), but I plan to close it some time around the beginning of summer, probably.

-Scorp

#7 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

You're welcome.

• 1,342 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:57 AM

Just thought I'd give this topic a bump, and let you know that both the Knightfall and Into the North now have another review on Amazon.  

Now, to go reread them both!  Again!  

......*remembers he's still at work and doesn't have the books nearby*......drat.

Moana-disney-princess-39692805-268-140.g

"We keep our Island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users