NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

The Mark

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Patron
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

POPULAR

Hello all. I was reading up on the Inquisition on the Wulfgard Wiki in relation to some other project I was going to start working on and I just sort of started brainstorming a story idea that focuses on Inquisitors. I plan to do three acts, the first of which has just been completed. It's going to be a pretty short story and so this first part is rather short as well. I'm not sure how I feel about it now, actually. I only spent about two days working on it, but I hammered out a large portion of it in one writing session earlier today and I'm not really "feeling it" in terms of editing it and adding content, so I want to get it posted and get some preliminary feedback. I'll continue working on it if people show interest.

Without further ado, the story can be found here, on my writing blog. I wanted to post it right in this topic but copying something from Word to SSLF is absolutely ridiculous so you get a link instead. Check out the rest of my writing on the blog if you get a hankering to do so and give feedback on unrelated pieces in this topic. Sorry for the plugging - I couldn't resist! Hope you enjoy.

tumblr_mv5348v8GT1qghl49o1_500.gif

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

This is great, Muffy! I love the way you portray... well, everything. It has the perfect level of fantasy and mystery that really suits Wulfgard, and frankly, Mad Mary Mazghul sounds awesome. Of course, I may be biased, because I've always enjoyed your writing (particularly medieval fantasty writing, but I'm biased like that, too :P). I thought it was awesome, and I'd love to see you finish it - if not just because I'm selfish and want to see what happens, even if I'm the only person to comment on it thus far. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Patron
  • 925 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Wow. What strikes me the hardest is how lovable every one of your characters is. They're all so different, and all so alive. Definitely a splendid array of faces. I hope you finish it!

RNGcoloredntouched%20-%20Copy_zpsy9qggiv

... keep your paper heart away from me.

#4 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

You're welcome.

• 1,342 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

This sounds great, but the links appear to be broken at this moment.  I'm a big fan of the Inquisition, and would love to see your take on them.  I'll try to check them again later, it might be a problem with the site itself.

Moana-disney-princess-39692805-268-140.g

"We keep our Island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way"

#5 Sir_Muffonious

Sir_Muffonious

Rock on, gold dust woman.

• Nova Patron
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

Ah. I changed the URL for my blog so the links became broken. Fixed!

tumblr_mv5348v8GT1qghl49o1_500.gif

#6 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

You're welcome.

• 1,342 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

Such passion in writing, such compelling characters...bravo, good sir!  Your creativity is a credit to the entire Wulfgard fandom (such as we are).  I eagerly await the continuation of this epic tale.

Moana-disney-princess-39692805-268-140.g

"We keep our Island in our mind
And when it's time to find home
We know the way"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users