NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Jump to content


Photo

The Wulfgard CYOA


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
299 replies to this topic

#241 Tyrannical Tim

Tyrannical Tim

    SCREW ALL YA'LL IT I'M OUT YO

  • Member
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:06 AM

*
POPULAR

>CURL into a FETAL position, and RETHINK your LIFE.
RIP Brave Members of the 2/29/12 bombing.
Posted Image

#242 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

    To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

  • Member
  • 5,123 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:31 PM

>READ the MYSTERIOUS NOTE.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png


#243 Kreoss

Kreoss

    Where now are the horse and the rider?

  • Nova Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:52 AM

FLIP OVER BUCKET, and try to CLIMB OUT with help of BRANCH. HOPE you are SKINNY enough.

If ESCAPE SUCCEEDS, you will HOPEFULLY get LAST ROGUE POINT.

Posted Image
Coming eventually to a Brick Theater near you!


#244 Fenris

Fenris

    Nom :3

  • Moderator
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

*
POPULAR

Now is as good a time as any to learn ALCHEMY. Using the BONE and the LAVATORY as mortar and pestle, you grind together ROOTS, FOOD, a lock of your own HAIR and the MYSTERIOUS NOTE whilst reciting the gibberish written on the wall in rythm with your NEIGHBOR (clearly a wizard worth his salt).

#245 Horatius

Horatius

    I am smarter in the books

  • Nova Member
  • 565 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

*
POPULAR

Throw FOOD into hallway in act of DEFIANCE. After failure to produce response, suddenly become ENLIGHTENED. Slide PLATE through bars so SUNLIGHT reflects into sleeping guard's eyes. When he AWAKENS to blinding radiance, tell him you are SUN GODDESS ATHENA and demand to be set FREE (relying, of course, on guard's IGNORANCE).

Then out spake brave Horatius,

The Captain of the Gate:

"To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.

And how can man die better

Than facing fearful odds,

For the ashes of his fathers,

And the temples of his gods."

 


#246 Sniper-Serpent

Sniper-Serpent

    Tick Tick Boom

  • Nova Member
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:43 AM

*
POPULAR

SEDUCE CELL DOOR.
Posted Image
Proud member of Aperature science.

#247 The Tamer

The Tamer

    Master Specialist

  • Nova Member
  • 983 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:20 PM

SEDUCE GUARD

Posted Image


#248 PauleB

PauleB

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

BREAK the BONE, SHARPEN one HALF of the BONE to USE it as a DAGGER. USE other HALF as LOCK PICK to get out of CELL.

#249 marksman48

marksman48

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

AWAKEN GUARD PEACEFULLY.
SEDUCE GUARD. (-1 PURITY +1 FEMININE WILES)
Use FRECKLED INNOCENCE to convince GUARD that YOU are INNOCENT. (+1 PURITY +1 FEMININE WILES)
Then CHARM GUARD to let you out of CELL. (+1 PURITY -1 FEMININE WILES)
Then NAVIGATE out of DUNGEON. (+1 ROGUE)

-Note-
CHARM is a skill used to charm guards. It increases PURITY by 1 and decreases FEMININE WILES by 1.

So in stats, you should have +1 PURITY and +1 FEMININE WILES and have become ROGUE.

Edited by marksman48, 20 December 2011 - 11:26 AM.

IMA SNIPE U~ IMA SNIPE U~ IMA SN- *Splat*

#250 Technolich

Technolich

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:14 AM

>Firstly, search for an object to use as a dagger. Second, Attempt to Seduce The Guard into Letting You Free. Thirdly, ask him to let the other female prisoner go. Finally, Ask Him to Retrieve Or Take You And Your (Possibly) Recently Freed Friend, to Wherever They Are Keeping Your Outfit and Other Items.

#251 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

    Bane of Anarchy

  • Nova Member
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

> DO SIXTY THINGS in a SINGLE COMMAND

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson


#252 broons

broons

    pew pew pew

  • Moderator
  • 5,214 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:37 PM

>EAT YOUR THUMB

iyx1Foo.jpg?1


#253 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

    burn the internet

  • Nova Member
  • 3,086 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

>SLEEP

#254 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

    Not all who wander are lost.

  • Webmaster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

SKORPIA> INQUIRE to the FORLORN LADY across from YOU and ASK HER if she is ILDIFAR'S wife HELENDIS

An excellent idea!

Posted Image

The FORLORN LADY nods. "Yes... so you've seen him? You've seen my ILDIFAR? I... I went back to look for him, found the house burned down, and feared the worst! The mob saw me, chased me, even though I'm not an elf... And the guards just arrested all of us! I don't know what they did with the rioters, but I've been in here all day and no one has even spoken to me! Nothing seems to wake up that stupid sleeping guard! But thank you for letting me know Ildifar is okay. If you get out of here, please tell him where I am, won't you?"

You found HELENDIS! Maybe today won't be completely unrewarding after all. Of course, you're still no closer to escaping the DUNGEON. If no one has spoken to HELENDIS all day, who knows how long YOU will have to wait... Better keep active.

SHENKO> THE WRITING ON THE WALL is clearly that of the DRAGON LANGUAGE. SHOUT your way out of the DUNGEON.

Posted Image

Don't be ridiculous! It probably just says "Lord Rosenthal is a doodoo-head".

You can't even read, much less...

Posted Image

much less... read... dragon...

Posted Image

Oh yeah, you're definitely gonna be blasting your way through the walls with THAT one.

FENRIS> Now would be as good a time as any to learn ALCHEMY...

Posted Image

You inspect the TABLE. There is a platter of unidentifiable green SLOP which reeks to high Olympos, along with what you hope are two small SAUSAGES. The ROOT hanging from the WINDOW seems strangely drawn to the smell, judging by the direction of its growth.

Beside the PLATE is a DEAD BUG. The unfortunate creature may have tried to eat some of your meal. You think it would be better not to repeat its mistake. Best get out of here before you get hungry.

Below the TABLE lies a long BONE. You know absolutely zilch about anatomy, so you assume from its size that it is a dog's backbone. Or something.

Wait, what did you want to do with all this rubbish again? The odor is so overpowering that you can't even remember...

>_

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."


#255 Fenris

Fenris

    Nom :3

  • Moderator
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

*
POPULAR

Use GROW PRETTY FLOWERS on GUARD

#256 PauleB

PauleB

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

BREAK the BONE, SHARPEN one HALF of the BONE to USE it as a DAGGER. USE other HALF as LOCK PICK to get out of CELL.

#257 Wiffleball

Wiffleball

    Special Operations

  • Nova Member
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:58 PM

Grow PRETTY FLOWERS onto the WALL. Over the course a SEVERAL WEEKS, the ROOTS might BREAK the MORTAR.

#258 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

    Federal Bureau of Interestingness

  • Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

INVITE GUARD in for SUPPER and see if he MUTATES after eating PILE of STUFF.

#259 marksman48

marksman48

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:10 AM

Throw a sausage at the guard and seduce him!
IMA SNIPE U~ IMA SNIPE U~ IMA SN- *Splat*

#260 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

    Your friendly neighborhood...

  • Member
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:36 AM

USE WORD OF POWER on so-called 'FOOD'




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

,