• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

Soon I will be working on a series of MOCs about the adventures of to gamers in an MMORPG. One is a skilled gamer and the other is a noob, however I need some characters for a PvP scene. So please describe a character to me so I can make him or her. Please note I am on a tight budget and will not be able to purchase lots of pieces, so just describe him or her.
Special thanks to Nightstalker for the inspiration (his How not to get killed MOCs. If you haven't seen them I'd recommend them.)

#2 Gentleman Psychopath

Gentleman Psychopath

In Gaben We Save

• 732 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:18 AM

If you check out his special request topic thats the figure I would have you use

mudkip.png

#3 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

If you check out his special request topic thats the figure I would have you use

Thanks, but I don't have those pieces. I can make something similar, or you can just describe a character. Sorry! :(

#4 Nightstalker

Nightstalker

Leader of the Black Lance Guild

• Nova Patron
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

I'll throw out a couple of suggestions, but as for the figure combinations, I'll leave those up to you. Keep in mind that some of these can be combined. I tried to describe the kind of equipment they use just to give you an idea of how advanced you might want to make your figs. 

The Elitist:

- This person will not tolerate losing! They believe they are the best of the best and everyone else is beneath them. Generally speaking, they are in the best armor/equipment and play with fellow elites; this means that his/her ability to get along with PUG groups is very low. 

The Lone Wolf

- This person generally doesn't play well with others. They tend to do their own thing rather than assist the group. There are two types of this person. The bad ones are bad to moderately equipped while the good ones are typically in moderate to very good equipment.

1) The Terrible Lone Wolf- They do their own thing, but are terrible at it, leaving the team crippled

2) The Good Lone Wolf - Typically the high damaging person who is capable of completing tasks on their own and giving the team an advantage.

The Absentee

- Okay, how'd this person even join the match!? They are in the match, but they don't do anything.

The Casual

- This person casually joins and could be anywhere from no equipment to fully equipped for a match. They generally work well with others, but run into issues with organized groups (namely guilds or cohesive units).

The Try-Hard

-This person wants to be the elitist, but is clearly of a much lesser quality. Generally, they claim the other team is hacking or cheating when they die or lose matches. These guys are highly equipped, which seems to give them the idea that they are the best (or their high rank).

The Veteran

- This person is a step above the casual. In most cases, the vet will try to coordinate with casuals and do what they can to win the match. This person also has decent to good strategies and is generally well equipped to highly equipped for their specific class.  

If I think of any others, I'll let you know.

Best of luck! I can't wait to see your MOC's!

:lego_smile:

Local SSLF Builder
Blade of the Darkmoon - A Spirit of Vengeance has Invaded!
Warrior of the Sun - Praise the Sun!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

Thanks! and can you describe YOUR character? the scene involves SSLF member cameos as a PVP clan. :)

#6 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

So like realistic names or gamer tags like 2cool4u or real names like Chris Nash

21.jpg

#7 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

Gamertags Thanks!

#8 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:12 PM

It may be a while before I can make this, for some reason I am unable to upload Images, and I am working on a few projects. I hope to get to this eventually. 

:lego_hm:

Edited by Patriot 96, 27 October 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#9 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:53 PM

Cool if you need gamer tags here are some

-GhostlyCheese12 (mine)

-Mr_boom

-Grizzzzman

-sillygamertag:p

21.jpg

#10 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:23 PM

Please describe what he looks like. Thanks!

#11 GhostlyCheese

GhostlyCheese

Don't touch my SunnyD

• Banned
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:18 PM

So what kind of game? FPS MMO RTS RPG?

21.jpg

#12 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

MMORPG: set in a fantasy world, so lots of Knights, monsters, and loot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users