• This topic is locked This topic is locked
556 replies to this topic

#41 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

Dammit, LEGO, why do you want me to move to Europe so badly? :(

Come to the UK, we have sun, kind people, and the best government in the world!

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#42 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

In an effort to breathe some life back into this topic, how about them new Kingdoms sets?

The Dragon Knights are finally getting a mounted knight, and those new weapons in the blacksmith set look interesting. Also: new horse printings.

Buuuut we have to wait till August for these too. Grr. I remember when Lego released all its new sets at the start of the year and, at most, had a couple sets that came out in June at the latest.

#43 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,924 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:48 AM

I really need some new smilies. Something like :shock: but with his mouth hanging way open and drooling. Something that would even remotely convey how AWESOME those new sets look.

I love it when LEGO makes Castle sets of everyday Medieval life instead of just castles, towers, and siege engines over and over again. The farm set looks SWEET. New pigs and horses? CHICKENS? GOATS?!?! And a whole heap of new medieval weapons in a single set? Sign me up!

I will definitely be getting multiples of all of these when they come out. :D

And while there's nothing all that new in it, the fairytale & historic minifig set looks pretty neat, and apparently is already available.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#44 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:08 AM

I can wait for the new Minifigures coming out in April. I really need to get some of those, probably on Bricklink. Like the rockstar. He could really help me do a music video. :P

#45 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

burn the internet

• Nova Member
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

I can wait for the new Minifigures coming out in April. I really need to get some of those, probably on Bricklink. Like the rockstar. He could really help me do a music video. :P

That rockstar fig is indeed awesome. I want the hazmat guy too.

Posted Image

Lol, the rocker's guitar only has 3 strings.

#46 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

Yeah, I noticed that. I guess it's hard to cram every detail in there. Haha. They should at least have given it four strings to pass for a flying-V bass. Or tried to give it six. Or seven. Or eight... or even twelve. They should make different versions. :P

I also like the painter. And the skater doesn't look bad at all. Or the skater. Is that a new beanie I spy over there? Sweeeet. And that werewolf/dog-man thing looks interesting. I'll have to get a few $$$ and buy them all. :ph34r:

#47 Princess Bacon

Princess Bacon

burn the internet

• Nova Member
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

Yeah, I noticed that. I guess it's hard to cram every detail in there. Haha. They should at least have given it four strings to pass for a flying-V bass. Or tried to give it six. Or seven. Or eight... or even twelve. They should make different versions. :P

I also like the painter. And the skater doesn't look bad at all. Or the skater. Is that a new beanie I spy over there? Sweeeet. And that werewolf/dog-man thing looks interesting. I'll have to get a few $ and buy them all. :ph34r:

That beanie isn't new, they already made it in blue for the skier in Series 2, and I used it for my TF2 Scout figure.

That sorta metallic grey colour is nice though.

Not a fan of the painter. I think LEGO's berets aren't as good as the third-party ones I got from UAS a while ago, and the brush and palette, while cool, don't interest me at all.

#48 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:27 PM

They seem to be nudging in military themed minifigures aswell. In one of the series, a WWII style pilot, and here, a Navy Officer. I'm happy about that.

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#49 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:53 AM

Wait this hasn't been pinned. I mean, it's official. :unsure: Anyway, I'm really liking the looks of the Minifigures, and hopefully if I get some dough soon I'll be able to get them all. :wishful:

-PINNED-

#50 Random scorp viewer 96

Random scorp viewer 96

MSF-Giving military service to weak countries since 1974

• 81 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:37 AM

One of the new star wars sets (based in the new episodes), the bounty hunter transport, looks like a Fallout verti-bird, with out the space for the men, and if any one could modify it to look like a verti-bird (add the troop bay, turrets, and propellers), it would be the one and only Saber Scorpion

p.s. scorp, the vertibird would look great with some Enclave or NCR soldiers. ;) Just a sujestion, also, the SMLE will go great for a fallout Hunting rifle.
MSF (Militaires Sans Frontiers), New kind of business, Militariy service for any country no matter government, idealogy, religion, wealth, or power, Founded by Big Boss/Naked Snake and Kazuhura Miller/Master Miller, main base, Off-shore plant named Mother Base or Outer Heaven, Best Weapon: Metal Gear ZEKE; armed with Missiles, Machine Guns, and Railgun

#51 Random scorp viewer 96

Random scorp viewer 96

• 81 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:42 AM

Come to the UK, we have sun, kind people, and the best government in the world!

DO NOT LISTEN, The u.s.'s economy may be down, but we have the best goverment. Remember, 300 years ago we fought against them from their goverment. (UK=GB)just joking, my family goes back to the UK :cool:

Edited by Random scorp viewer 96, 08 March 2011 - 04:44 AM.

MSF (Militaires Sans Frontiers), New kind of business, Militariy service for any country no matter government, idealogy, religion, wealth, or power, Founded by Big Boss/Naked Snake and Kazuhura Miller/Master Miller, main base, Off-shore plant named Mother Base or Outer Heaven, Best Weapon: Metal Gear ZEKE; armed with Missiles, Machine Guns, and Railgun

#52 Random scorp viewer 96

Random scorp viewer 96

• 81 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:47 AM

That rockstar fig is indeed awesome. I want the hazmat guy too.

Posted Image

Lol, the rocker's guitar only has 3 strings.

I want the Hockey player, the hazmat man, the wolf man, and the mad scientist, gotta have Dr. crazy and hocky player, for a hockey lover :cool: and how could i for get the muskettier

Edited by Random scorp viewer 96, 08 March 2011 - 04:48 AM.

#53 Sleighbell-Scorpion

Sleighbell-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,924 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:15 AM

^^^ Err, you should try not to triple-post. Just quote multiple posts in a single reply if you need to. :)

Also HERE IS A HUGE IMAGE:
Posted Image

I LOVE MEDIEVAL VILLAGE SETS! Just look at those goats and chickens and buckets and new horses and pigs and a windmill and AWESOMENESS. :3

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#54 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:59 AM

*amazingness*

I LOVE MEDIEVAL VILLAGE SETS! Just look at those goats and chickens and buckets and new horses and pigs and a windmill and AWESOMENESS. :3

Holy Hostess! Time to stop being lazy and actually work for money!

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#55 Exilninja

Exilninja

Monster of the West.

• 1,515 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

DO NOT LISTEN, The u.s.'s economy may be down, but we have the best goverment. Remember, 300 years ago we fought against them from their goverment. (UK=GB)just joking, my family goes back to the UK :cool:

Erm......try to read internet sarcasm?

New_Vegas_Intro_5.gif

#56 Doc

Doc

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:58 AM

Well its been a while since I've been on, but while I was off I got the Star Wars Tie Defender for $40, the Space Police Hyperspeed Pursuit for $35, the Atlantis Seabed Strider, 3 Star Wars Clone Walker Battle Packs for $7 a piece, the Ninjago Skull Motorbike (only for the blue ninja), and I also bot some Lego Minifigs which were: the Cyborg, the Elf, the Alien, the Mummy, and the Samurai(the dot thing was a bit confusing so I did what I did before and it worked).

#57 Yava

Yava

Snacks for the swarm

• Nova Member
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

Where'd you find all that stuff, Doc?

#58 Doc

Doc

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:10 AM

Where'd you find all that stuff, Doc?

The Star Wars Tie Defender, the Ninjago Skull Motorbike, and the Atlantis Seabed Strider were from Target.
The Space Police Hyperspeed Pursuit was from Walmart.com .
The 3 Star Wars Clone Walker Battle Packs were from Walmart.
And the Lego Minifigs were from Fred Meyers.

#59 Yava

Yava

Snacks for the swarm

• Nova Member
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:12 AM

Cool, was Walmart having a sale, or was it just clearance.

#60 Doc

Doc

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:38 AM

It was just clearance, one of the Walmarts here is remodeling, so every thing they have is on the sell floor and some of it is on clearance, they even put out a Space Police Galactic Enforcer, but its still $111 <_< so I'm waiting for it to go down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users