• This topic is locked This topic is locked
556 replies to this topic

#541 Fortiest of all K's

Fortiest of all K's

Mr. President of the Evil Comic Makers' Society

• Nova Member
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:30 AM

Since the image I had previously linked to of the Rancor pit is gone...

Posted Image

Wow! That Rancor actually looks really good! Loads of posability. A lot better than the Wampa they brought out a while ago...

Posted Image

#542 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:50 AM

HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP!!!

Posted Image

Nick. Fury.

Posted Image

Aaaaand everyone's favorite police commissioner and terrorist?

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ -Link to Flickr. I think Venom's tentacley things might be attatched using the same new piece as the Rancor-owner's staff?

Lego, here's all of the money that I will ever make. Just... take it...

Edited by Jase, 13 July 2012 - 03:06 AM.

#543 Grombrindal

Grombrindal

All will bow before... DOCTOR PISCES!

• Nova Member
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:37 AM

I think you're missing the fact that Victor Von Doom is in the back there.

VICTOR. VON DOOM.

I just migh drink it to keep the fear of SEEING THE PAT THAT SHOULD BE COVERED BY NAME OMG SO MUCH BLOOD

kEVdchv.gif302fJKQ.gif

#544 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:41 AM

VICTOR. VON DOOM.

Meh... My only reference is really the Fantastic Four movie, and imo that was one of Marvel's worst. Not a bad movie, but considering what they've been making recently?

#545 Kreoss

Kreoss

Where now are the horse and the rider?

• Nova Member
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

The comics were where it was at, brah.

Posted Image
Coming eventually to a Brick Theater near you!

#546 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

Dear Spiderman,

I missed out on your Lego sets when I was a kid. Seeing your figure re-done has made my heart soar with happiness, and my stomach turn with excitement. I've wanted you as a Lego figure since I saw the first one, and now it seems my dreams will come true. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

OhmygoodnessbringontheSpidey!

#547 Grombrindal

Grombrindal

All will bow before... DOCTOR PISCES!

• Nova Member
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

Meh... My only reference is really the Fantastic Four movie, and imo that was one of Marvel's worst. Not a bad movie, but considering what they've been making recently?

Fantastic Four was pretty rubbish, but I don't think it was made by Marvel Studios (the guys who made Iron Man, Captain America, Thor...). It was one of the sub-studios owned by Marvel that just hung around making sub-par films for a while.

But the Doctor Doom in Fantastic Four was rubbish, anyway. This is the real Doom:

Posted Image

I just migh drink it to keep the fear of SEEING THE PAT THAT SHOULD BE COVERED BY NAME OMG SO MUCH BLOOD

kEVdchv.gif302fJKQ.gif

#548 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,922 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:33 AM

Posted Image

I'm jelly. :(

I might have to make my own now.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#549 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Member
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:42 AM

DO. WANT.

All of the Dr Doom figs.

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#550 Freeloh

Freeloh

Good thing the Restoration made this tech so easy to use!

• 256 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

That hooded Robin... it's so, so beautiful. And everyone knows Robin is better than Batman, so I'm pretty much set. Also, Spiderman looks sweet, the white Batman I feel like I should recognize is nice, and everything there is just too wonderful. I'm squealing, but my wallet is producing so many tears right now.
Posted Image
Click the image to see my art topic!

#551 Fire-fox

Fire-fox

Daww, it's so cute!

• Nova Member
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

POPULAR

And everyone knows Robin is better than Batman, so I'm pretty much set.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"We gotta be playin' for keeps... 'Till the life juice weeps!"

#552 Eeevilz

Eeevilz

Panda.

• 620 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Did I actually just see this? I remember the Gungan sub set from when I was a wee lad in Germany and I bought this from my school teacher. I love how they're redoing all the old Starwars sets. Brings back so many good memories.

I would have, but my character got Falcon punched by a were-pire. Wow, that was a weird sentence. :P

Oh God I'm posting my actual political views in the News & Politics topic all serious-like what the heck is wrong with me

Posted Image

#553 Xero

Xero

Quad Damage

• Nova Member
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

You guys remember that contest that was like an eternity ago that LEGO had to choose a new Star Wars set and everybody voted for Palpatine's Arrest?

Well here it is.

#554 Tr0jin H0rse

Tr0jin H0rse

Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthorpist

• Nova Member
  • 410 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

For me, the best minifigures of 2012 so far have been Iron Man and Boba Fett. Both are extraordinary and amaze me. I may just have to pick up that Bane though, he looks sweet as.

Also, Happy 300th post for me!

#555 cheeso194

cheeso194

Corporal

• Nova Member
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

VICTOR. VON DOOM.

KNEEL BEFORE DOOM
I am so pumped for Doom. Am I the only one who see's the posibility for DnD Warforged here (don't you dare steal that from me)?
Plus, I can't wait to start recoloring Iron Fists mask to make all sorts of Super Heroes.

I DO NEAT THINGS WITH COMICS

Cheeso's One Offs and Pilots

http://forums.saber-...?showtopic=9064

#556 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,922 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

I just want to pop in here and say that the Ninjago set 9446 Destiny's Bounty is really flippin' cool. I got it because I saw it on clearance and it has a whole lot of good minifigs, but the set itself is pretty awesome too. The way it transforms from sea-ship to air-ship is a really neat design, and looks flippin' sweet to boot. Feels like something that could be in Jade Empire, only even cooler. I can see myself loving this set as a kid. As Woody would say, "You are a COOL TOY!"

So uh... yeah, just sayin'. Good set. I recommend it. :P

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#557 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Pics of the 2013 Star Wars sets are here. They're about as lame as you'd expect. The A-wing is all right, I guess, except that they stuck Han Solo and Admiral Ackbar in there to justify charging $40-$50 bucks for it.

Anyway, the only reason I'm bothering to post this was this abomination.

That's right, there is a canon Star Wars character that dual-wields double bladed lightsabers. Anyone who needed some further motivation to entirely give up on the franchise should now be convinced. if you're not, I can't help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users