Photo

The Shop Updates, Brickarms, BrickWarriors, etc. Thread!

• Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#1 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

Federal Bureau of Interestingness

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:13 AM

So since we don't have any (or they are all dead) I figured it would be good to start a thread about all of those custom LEGO stores and stuff: Brickarms, BrickWarriors, BrickForge, and of course Scorp's shop. Just talk about them and recent orders, etc.

I'm hoping to make an order from Brickforge.com soon, (as soon as I wash my dad's car and get some serious bucks) and am wondering who here has got the Space Marines/Halo Spartans from them. How are they.

#2 Fortiest of all K's

Fortiest of all K's

Mr. President of the Evil Comic Makers' Society

• Nova Member
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:11 AM

I recently ordered some stuff from Brickforge, including a White and Black spartan set. (Sold individually piece-wise)

The helmets are a little tight, but otherwise really cool and detailed. All the weapons and armour are cool as well. tongue.gif

Also, I'm currently waiting on a massive Brickarms order.

Posted Image

#3 Axel

Axel

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every second of it!

• 178 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

The helmets are a bit tight, but they're manageable if you take them off when in use with the armour. If you're after some silver gladiuses, it might be better if you hold your order, BrickForge is resticking on them soon. I suggest you DO NOT buy the sand green Spartan set; the colour's a little off. You simply MUST get the elven swords, excellent weapons, and they look really awesome.

#4 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 03:52 AM

So does anyone have any news about Little Armory? I guess they're still not really open except for one set or something. The other things are sold out... if I remember correctly.

#5 Horatio

Horatio

El Taco de Muertos

• Nova Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:17 AM

I got an order of mostly the Roman stuff awhile back. The legionaire helmet is great. Not a fan of the pila though. I've got a question though. I can't tell what color they are trying to match with their silver. I haven't found silver or grey that it matches extremely welll, but its still fine. Does anyone know?
As for the sand green issue, I believe they have recently modified it so it matches better. Not positive on that though.
"This one's for distance, and FOR GLORY!" -Adam Savage

L'chaim!

#6 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:04 AM

I think it's pretty much supposed to match with the new kind of silver from the Castle sets, and light gray Check out the avvie that I have currently. It matches pretty well. The silver helmet and the light gray and silver armor. wink.gif

Edit: Question: To anyone who has gotten the Hoplite Helmet and a Officer Plume, does the plume fit well on it or are they loose?

And also, if you've gotten the Gladiator Mask and the Gladiator Helmet, how do they look? Dorky? Cool?

#7 Horatio

Horatio

El Taco de Muertos

• Nova Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:38 AM

The plume fits pretty tight into the hoplite helmet, unless you twist it. Its a great item, one of my favorites.

L'chaim!

#8 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:54 AM

Cool, thanks Horry. smile.gif

Anyway, I finally ordered along with my three other brothers. The order was a total of $32.17. I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome. biggrin.gif At last I can get some awesome figs up. tongue.gif

#9 Horatio

Horatio

El Taco de Muertos

• Nova Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:40 AM

Yeah, I wanna make another order soon, once the gladius comes back into stock. I need to update my Romans, plus get some more longbows. Those are awesome.
What do you guys think about Little Armory making a comeback? I think they're gonna have a hard time competing with BF and BA. Plus its taking them forever to get stuff back in stock.

L'chaim!

#10 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:59 AM

I don't know. They have some cool things, but everyone's really in the BrickForge rage right now. Now that they've got a bunch more products. I hope Little Armory will get a good start. I sure want to buy their products. wink.gif

#11 Barracuda

Barracuda

Private First Class

• Nova Member
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:09 AM

Yesterday I ordered a some stuff from Brickforge for my lego dwarf. A black battle-axe, a dwarvin helmet, and a brown beard.

Silver-Serpent

#12 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:31 PM

You're obsessed with dwarves, arent'cha? tongue.gif

#13 Xero

Xero

Quad Damage

• Nova Member
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

I'm still waiting on Little Armory to get more stuff in, like scabbards, so I can finish my Ranger's Apprentice minifigs, which will then get posted here. And when they get their stuff in, I'll also order from here and FindMyBrick.

#14 DS9

DS9

Private First Class

• 126 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

only bad side is that you need a credit card in most cases and pay just in USD. Which makes it impossible for me to buy anything sad.gif
Play nice, build fair, don't steal!

My Brickshelf
My MOCpages
My MOCpages Fan Group

#15 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:38 AM

Well that sucks. wacko.gif I'm sorry to hear it.

#16 Gear

Gear

I am a Spartan, hear me roar!

• 116 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

Anyone notice that Little Arms guns look exactly the same as the old space Little Armory guns? I think there might be a conspiracy. Anyway, I'm ordering tons of stuff from Brickforge and Brickarms for some sig-figs I'm making.

#17 Anasazi!

Anasazi!

FIRE IS MOTION. WORK IS REPITITION.

• 566 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:51 AM

Getting the Zombie Defense Pack from Brickarms tonight, I just wish it included that combat knife...
Cap'n Jazz & Tera Melos are the best bands ever ever.

#18 Crustacean Freak

Crustacean Freak

Resident VW Enthusiast

• Nova Member
  • 469 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 12:39 PM

I already own a couple Halo Assault Rifles, one Halo Pistol, about 4 G36Cs, 4 Aliens Pulse Rifles, 8 grenades, and a silver submachine gun (Not in stock any more sad.gif ). Tonight I ordered the Zombie Defense Pack, yays.

:Flickr
Gypsy King
Celephaïs (Mk 1)

Currently working on: Dustbowl (Novel), 1974 VW Beetle "Crow", Unnamed LEGO Space Freighter

#19 Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt

• Nova Patron
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:15 PM

Is that the seven dollar one? The one with the combat knife prototype? Man, I want to get that, but I'm planning to make another order from BF. Gosh, the new Brickarms look awesome. happy.gif

#20 Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Dr. Dood von Doodstormer

Bane of Anarchy

• Nova Member
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (DNA @ Oct 2 2008, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone notice that Little Arms guns look exactly the same as the old space Little Armory guns? I think there might be a conspiracy. Anyway, I'm ordering tons of stuff from Brickforge and Brickarms for some sig-figs I'm making.

There is some kind of conspiracy thing between Little Armory and Little Arms, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anyone to divulge such details.

Posted Image

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy." - Christopher Dawson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users