Photo

Captain America 3: Hold That L, Tony

• Please log in to reply
564 replies to this topic

Poll: SSLF Civil War

Which side are you on?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Dump the punch, you GET the punch!

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:14 PM

Nononoonono too many feels for me. I seriously am not sure if I can take that.

I'm going to have a total freaking breakdown in the theater. I'll be that person.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#42 Ocelot

Ocelot

#Reylo

• 7,671 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:56 PM

Cap lifting Mjolnir ('s plastic cousin):

EvhjFEl.jpg

SAUEbjY.jpg

EDIT - Full view of the other Cap suit:

chris-evans-first-captain-america-on-set

Shoulders got me like:

blackwidow_avengers_gif_cinemagraph.gif

#43 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

Am I the only one on this forum who isn't in love with Chris Evans? :P I mean, he's great, but I never feel the need to stare at his pecks.

Anyway, Crossbones! From the looks of the videos, he appears to be fake extending a sword out of his arm when he makes that jerking movement. He then appears to try to slice 'n dice Cap with said imaginary sword.

Oh, and here's a clear picture of him. What are those things on his hands?

I don't really know anything about Crossbones, so this will be interesting.

EDIT: Hold on, perhaps he's extending the metal thing over his hand with the jerking motion, then using it as brass knuckles. Yeah, that makes much more sense. :lol:

gTAoKX.gif
Oh no, it's Sauron! Act natural!

#44 assassinfred

assassinfred

Gifting is better than lifting.

• Nova Patron
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:20 PM

Am I the only one on this forum who isn't in love with Chris Evans? :P I mean, he's great, but I never feel the need to stare at his pecks.

Anyway, Crossbones! From the looks of the videos, he appears to be fake extending a sword out of his arm when he makes that jerking movement. He then appears to try to slice 'n dice Cap with said imaginary sword.

Oh, and here's a clear picture of him. What are those things on his hands?

I don't really know anything about Crossbones, so this will be interesting.

EDIT: Hold on, perhaps he's extending the metal thing over his hand with the jerking motion, then using it as brass knuckles. Yeah, that makes much more sense. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's only Ocelot and Wolfy on the Cap love train, but I digress. 

Crossbones looks really cool, which is good because I know nothing about him normally and a good aesthetic is a good way to start. Every time I see something new from this movie, I get more hyped. Which, I suppose, is the point.

decidueye_fan_button_by_morshute-damoqcu

#45 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Patron
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:45 PM

I mean, he's great, but I never feel the need to stare at his pecks.

That must be an awful way to go through life.

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

ezgif_com_b873041021.gif

#46 Ocelot

Ocelot

#Reylo

• 7,671 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:27 AM

Son, you've got a condition.

But, yeah, I think those things on Crossbones' forearms are like robo-punching piston things, so when he punches dudes the metal things go CLUNK and make his hits even harder. You can see him sending Cap flying in some of those set photos.

EDIT - This just in: Chris Evans' shoulders are confirmed by science to be getting even broader:

11165152_639534686146343_637226165590991

#47 Karma Apple

Karma Apple

roll the dice

• 28 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:12 PM

Son, you've got a condition.

But, yeah, I think those things on Crossbones' forearms are like robo-punching piston things, so when he punches dudes the metal things go CLUNK and make his hits even harder. You can see him sending Cap flying in some of those set photos.

EDIT - This just in: Chris Evans' shoulders are confirmed by science to be getting even broader:

11165152_639534686146343_637226165590991

You can keep Evans, I'd take Clark Gregg all day every day.

IVf7c08.gif

#48 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:54 AM

Spoiler

Who dislocated his arms? :P

gTAoKX.gif

#49 Patriot 96

Patriot 96

Lego fan

• Nova Patron
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:41 PM

Crossbones? Hail Hydra!

#50 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:27 AM

POPULAR

Jeremy Renner asks 'whose side are you on?'

But the real question is, whose side is Hawkeye on? Please, please let it be the same side as Ant-Man.
aB3bRw1_460sa.gif

gTAoKX.gif

#51 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Banned
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

Tom Holland has been cast as the next Spider-Man.

Eh, I preferred Andrew Garfield. Holland is a bit... eh, there's no nice way of describing him.

They had the perfect opportunity to introduce Miles Morales in the MCU. Ah well.

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#52 The Arbiter

The Arbiter

Arby

• Nova Patron
  • 10,738 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 01:58 PM

I too was hoping for Miles Morales but I'll just have to wait and see how this goes before I cast judgement.

giphy.gif

#53 Ocelot

Ocelot

#Reylo

• 7,671 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

NEqyWj0clSKUur_1_4.jpg

Ah whatevs, he seems fine. Here he is doing some dumb flips off a small ledge, which I really hope they don't have him do in the movie. That sideways flip is the parkour equivalent of girls doing this pose in action scenes, in that it both looks stupid and IS IN EVERYTHING.

guardians-galaxy-nebula-karen-gillan2.jp

#54 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:36 AM

MARVEL! WHY YOU NO BRING BACK TOBEY MAGUIRE?! :P

#55 Mr. Skeli'n

Mr. Skeli'n

kick me

• Self-Ejected
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:36 AM

tumblr_mo1agp12dW1qbcqi7o1_500.jpg

This is why Tobey Maguire will never be Spider-Man (or hopefully anything important) ever again.

Also because they wanted to cast a teenager closer to Peter Parker's actual age.

#56 Ocelot

Ocelot

#Reylo

• 7,671 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:45 AM

Also Tobey Maguire is like sixty-five now. Nobody wants to see a Spidey who's older than Cap or Thor, quipping about how much his joints ache while he's fighting. Only young, good-looking people are allowed to be superheroes in the Marvel universe.

Spoiler

#57 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:23 AM

Spoiler

Wow.

#58 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Banned
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

Sort of maybe bump, we need a proper Marvel topic really, but it's never really explained where Sokovia is, is it? As far as I recall both Latveria and Symkaria are actually given rough borders in the comics, however Sokovia is just relegated to 'oh, it's somewhere. It's kinda important, sort of.' Which was a bit disappointing. :/

Oh, re-watched the first Cap film and caught the Human Torch reference. I'm surprised I didn't notice that before.

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#59 Oufy

Oufy

Hey everyone.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:09 PM

Sort of maybe bump, we need a proper Marvel topic really, but it's never really explained where Sokovia is, is it? As far as I recall both Latveria and Symkaria are actually given rough borders in the comics, however Sokovia is just relegated to 'oh, it's somewhere. It's kinda important, sort of.' Which was a bit disappointing. :/

Oh, re-watched the first Cap film and caught the Human Torch reference. I'm surprised I didn't notice that before.

Eastern Europe. Other than that, I don't know.

You mean the original Human Torch in the glass container (synthetic man, or whatever)? Because that was cool.

gTAoKX.gif

#60 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Banned
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:20 PM

Eastern Europe. Other than that, I don't know.

You mean the original Human Torch in the glass container (synthetic man, or whatever)? Because that was cool.

Just checked up; it's between Austria and the Czech Republic. :P

And yeah, Jim Hammond, it was a nice reference. It also gave me a little bit of hope that we'd see Spitfire making her way into the MCU at some stage.

In fact, it's time for another dose of Union Jack appreciation.

3133820-avengers08301.jpg

2011742-vnf.png

Give me a movie. A tie-in. Anything. But please, not Martin Freeman. He's a great actor, but he just wouldn't fit the role. :c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users