Photo

Captain America 3: Hold That L, Tony

• Please log in to reply
564 replies to this topic

Poll: SSLF Civil War

Which side are you on?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#561 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Member
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 06:55 AM

*#GiveCapABoyfriend*

Meh, that's what elseworlds comics were made for.  As for cinematic shipping of Cap... Cap + Shield, OTP. :P

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#562 Ryoma

Ryoma

There's something weird in Gravity Falls.

• Nova Member
  • 4,365 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

Cap has been a straight character for the entirety of his comic run,

Didn't stop them from changing Iceman and Colossus. ;P

Also, I'm with Wolfy. Cap/Black Widow for life. Especially after Winter Soldier.

256d2e8.gif1znoity.gifzkpr3q.gif

If I'm not the smart guy, who am I?

#563 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:17 AM

It's more to do with the fact that the handful of LGBT characters that've shown up in the comics have been low B/C-list characters at best that crop up maybe once every four or five years, and aren't nearly as engaging as the A/high B-list characters. Those categories exist for a reason.

But we're politicising too much. Overall, Civil War was an alright movie; not the movie it should have been, but still, an alright movie. Bucky/Falcon all the way.

"Can you shave your chest hair?"
"No."
Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#564 Gentleman Psychopath

Gentleman Psychopath

In Gaben We Save

• 732 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:39 PM

After many long months filled with much personal drama that made me miss seeing this movie in theatres, I FINALLY got to see it. Antman is BAE I want him and spidey on the same team and I want them to make bug buddy jokes. This movie had a ton of great bits but there were a few really disappointing ones. All in all it gets a 7.5/10 Antman is bae. That is all

mudkip.png

#565 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:54 AM

Yeah, I bought it the day it came out for digital release. I'd been dying to watch it again.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users