NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Paladin of the Empire and Knight Templar

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sir Solitaire

Sir Solitaire

Plumber

• Nova Member
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:45 AM

For the Wylfgard contest, I've decided to do a Paladin. Brickshelf folder (when public) and here are some deep-links:

He is based on whatever I could find in RPs, little stories, and slight depiscriptions. That and my own mind took over and designed him him as what one would think a 'paladin' would look like: Arrogant, Well-armored, well-armed, dressed in Imperial colors, and with a barded warhorse. I would have liked to laborate his looks, but lack of pieces/time made it difficult. Luckily I had half of the design done before I started this so it took only a day's work.

There isn't much else to say but that the folder should be up and you'll see the other six pics I took of him (with and without armor)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One a different note, this is my Knight Templar. Brickshelf Folder (when public) and while you wait for that, here are some deeplinks:

As a Knight Templar of Neptune (God of water and sea) the Templar has a Trident on his shield and carries one to honor his god he swore fealty to. The decal is my own. Like the paladin, I thought of what a Knight would look like: Well-armed, well-armored, and youngish.

C&C welcome.

gplus-1832912543.gif

Non ergo in te vocabo

#2 Iron Corsair

Iron Corsair

Forever Alone

• 1,362 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

Well, nice job, Commando! Those two are really awesome. Nice Job! smile.gif

#3 sillverwolfone

sillverwolfone

Private

• 99 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:17 AM

meh kind of plain

Edited by sillverwolfone, 05 January 2009 - 01:17 AM.

well it's not really a wolf but I guess it'll work

#4 Sir Solitaire

Sir Solitaire

Plumber

• Nova Member
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (Veleron @ Dec 24 2008, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, nice job, Commando! Those two are really awesome. Nice Job! smile.gif

Thanks, Vel.

QUOTE (sillverwolfone @ Jan 5 2009, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
meh kind of plain

huh.gif Lack of detail there, friend. Plain? Where? Why? How? Don't just post 'plain looking' and leave. Elaborate your statement, tell me why it is plain. How could I improve it and ectera. I personally can't see how it failed, probably 'cos I built it. Give me a little help, bud. wink.gif

gplus-1832912543.gif

Non ergo in te vocabo

#5 The Captain

The Captain

Gotta get back.

• 7,105 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (sillverwolfone @ Jan 5 2009, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
meh kind of plain

That's probably the weakest review I have ever seen. Seriously.

Anyways Commando, I really think you did a great job. Except that the 'Crown Kingdom' symbol just makes it a little. Well. Plain? I don't know how to describe it.

Otherwise, it was brilliant. I'll be surprised if you don't get at least 3rd place.

nY1rpGl.gif

#6 Orion

Orion

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads

• Nova Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:00 AM

Their both excellent but their seems to be something lacking with the Templar. I dunno maybe it just because he has a trident and that seems like an odd weapon for a Templar.
Hey but that's just me.

Like I said earlier excellent job.

#7 Sir Solitaire

Sir Solitaire

Plumber

• Nova Member
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Desert Fox @ Jan 5 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's probably the weakest review I have ever seen. Seriously.

Anyways Commando, I really think you did a great job. Except that the 'Crown Kingdom' symbol just makes it a little. Well. Plain? I don't know how to describe it.

Otherwise, it was brilliant. I'll be surprised if you don't get at least 3rd place.

*Facepalm* All paladins wear the Imperial crest instead of their heritage.

QUOTE (Orion @ Jan 7 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Their both excellent but their seems to be something lacking with the Templar. I dunno maybe it just because he has a trident and that seems like an odd weapon for a Templar.
Hey but that's just me.

Like I said earlier excellent job.

Thanks. I kinda agree, the Trident idea was brilliant, but I was thinking hard and this is fantasy. Right off the top of my head. I'll make some changes and hopefully have more cool stuff up later. Again, thanks for the comments guys.

gplus-1832912543.gif

Non ergo in te vocabo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users