NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

RP: Wylfgard - In Death's Shadow

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 Horatio

Horatio

El Taco de Muertos

• Nova Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:11 AM

(Wow, Werewolf, you're magic. You brought this back to life.)

"Helsinger? Hmm, I was working with just last night. He left me when I went back to the guard house for the night. He didn't say what he was going to do next." Julius replied. "So what do you think about McShane? Its kinda hard to believe he's behind all this. Do ya' think its even worth investigating?"
"This one's for distance, and FOR GLORY!" -Adam Savage

L'chaim!

#182 Halcyon

Halcyon

Boop.

• Nova Member
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:09 PM

"I don't believe it myself, but in my experience, everything is worth investigating," Sam replied to Julius.

Edited by Colonel Halicon, 15 October 2008 - 01:10 PM.

#183 Jean Valjean

Jean Valjean

Ya pays your money, ya takes your chances.

• Nova Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:47 AM

"Thank you for your cooperation," Jared said, nodding his head and exiting the building. He took a deep breath, gathering himself for what was to come. His two biggest suspects at the time were McShane and Muirghael. Muirghael was universally suspected; McShane was Jared's commander. Jared was usually extremely loyal to his commanders, but his trust in them had been shaken with the discovery of the cloth.
Jared decided that it would be best to keep an eye on McShane -- he left for the guardhouse.

My hair sensed that. My hair is an elaborate network of nerves constantly processing information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users