4 replies to this topic

#1 Joker

Joker

=333

• Nova Patron
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

http://www.legosuperheroes.com/

Fans are encouraged to use their collectible minifigures and existing LEGO collections to create original LEGO DC Universe SUPER HEROES adventures through video, photography or illustration, then share their submissions on www.LEGOSUPERHEROES.com. Entrants have a chance to win monthly prizes or a grand prize trip to California for exclusive tours of Warner Bros. Studios, WB Animation and LEGOLAND® California.

Not sure if this has been posted before.

- Joker

#2 Golden-Star

Golden-Star

Master Procrastinator

• Nova Member
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:18 AM

Scorp should enter. He would win this prize easily!

Actually, I didn't see any rules there allowing decals. Maybe my plan has been foiled in the smallprint Posted Image.

~ Golden-Star

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,934 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

Hmm, looks kind of interesting. I haven't made any DC superheroes yet. I wonder if I could do a purist one? I have nearly all of the Batman sets...

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#4 Guest_Jethro Turtle_*

Guest_Jethro Turtle_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

You know...Scorp, I could help with that..

#5 Freeloh

Freeloh

Good thing the Restoration made this tech so easy to use!

• 256 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

Well, the contest is officially open, and, given the entries, it seems that decals actually are allowed. I'm interested to see what comes of this. If I can think of something, I may even enter. I'm thinking maybe doing something in the style of an actual comic book page, for obvious reasons, since these are DC Superheroes we're talking about. Seriously, I like that idea. In fact, I call dibs on a comic book entry. DIBS.
Posted Image
Click the image to see my art topic!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users