Ramblings of a Deranged Hocotate Freight Employee - A Blog by Sir Muffonious

People told me that I should write a new blog post so now I am writing a new blog post

Posted by Sir_Muffonious, 08 September 2010 · 667 views

Welp, my plan didn't work too well, huh? I made that last blog post on August 3rd, and in it I swore that I would not participate in any RPs until my summer schoolwork was done with. My logic behind this was that if I really liked RPing, I would get the work done quickly so that I could get right back into RPing! Well, I procrastinated...

A thing that I have to tell you so that you are not wondering why it is that I am no longer showing my face in Globejumper

Posted by Sir_Muffonious, 03 August 2010 · 453 views

So I was wondering how to inform people of this, and then I remembered that I have a blog! Wow!

Anyway, I'm going to keep this short because it's almost midnight and I have work tomorrow. Basically, to prevent ridiculous amounts of procrastination on things that matter this summer, I've made a little promise to myself that involves me...

Things I have been doing and why you need to hear about it

Posted by Sir_Muffonious, 23 July 2010 · 586 views

So it's been a good deal of time (to me) since I posted that last entry about Journey ending, and quite a bit has happened since then. I've been enjoying my time off from DMing immensely, and to make things even better you guys have actually started some pretty neat RPs that I've been watching and/or playing. I just felt like updating...

The end of a Journey and the journey to come

Posted by Sir_Muffonious, 30 June 2010 · 1,041 views

You know, you guys don't listen very well. I'm still bored and as a result here I am writing another silly blog entry. Well, this one is a little less silly. With Journey finally having come to an end, I wanted to set aside some time to thank everyone who participated in the three-part series, as well as delve a bit deeper into the mind of...

A tale of how Sir Muffonious finds inspiration for his numerous creative projects

Posted by Sir_Muffonious, 27 June 2010 · 740 views

So I'm sitting here bored and I thought to myself, "Hey! People read my blog (they don't)! I should make a new entry!" So here I am.

Basically, as summer has begun to take its hold over me and I've succumbed to doing nothing day in and day out, I've been spending more and more time on the Sissilf (SSLF, for those who...

At the moment it appears as though I have been blessed with some sort of heightened status

Posted by Sir_Muffonious, 21 June 2010 · 672 views

I guess that since I'm a Mod now, I should have one of these.

Posted Image
Pretty much my reaction to Werewolf telling me that she had made me Mod of G4.

And that should set the tone for this blog. Now we all know what to expect. I...

December 2019

S M T W T F S
8 9 1011121314

Google Ads