NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Fresh start

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,911 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:15 PM

I'm down to do another Errant campaign, whether it be Cicero Silius again or Scalius for the first time.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#22 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:00 AM

And now, five months later with a busy schedule and eternally hanging out on Discord, I have to ask...

Would anyone be interested in an Errant Discord server? A very organized, streamlined version of Errant but with RP sessions held like playing tabletop D&D online.

I know some of you have Discord, at least; I just think it'd make it easier and faster for me to respond to Errant and maybe breathe life into it again. (And remember it exists more often.) I've also become accustomed to real-time RPing more again now, much more so than forum RPing (which I have never liked as much as the alternative).

Thoughts? Genuine opinions? If anyone seriously doesn't like this idea, don't hesitate to say so. I want to know.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#23 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,911 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:16 AM

I'm down for this. I'd love to be able to use my characters again for this as I enjoyed my one and only campaign within this setting.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#24 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,358 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:40 AM

I've found real-time RPing has more pros than cons, I think a discord would definitely help ^^

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#25 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

That was Dramatic

• Nova Member
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:05 PM

Would anyone be interested in an Errant Discord server? A very organized, streamlined version of Errant but with RP sessions held like playing tabletop D&D online.

9653172.jpg

Yes please

#26 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,121 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 02:24 PM

That requires a mic and voice input?... sigh...

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#27 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:57 PM

No. Not even once. Because I hate mics and voice inputs, so please don't assume. :P

It'd remain entirely text based. I find voice to only get in the way when it comes to RP, and I have only ever run my campaigns based in text (or in person, which obviously we cannot do). I vastly prefer text, so it'd remain text.

Dice rolls would be taken care of by a bot. There's be multiple channels to organize things, etc. I've done it in practice a few times now, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in Errant of it.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#28 V.Metalic

V.Metalic

To defeat an enemy, you must know them.

• 5,121 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

Ahh, than I can go with that, too.

Lestatsig_zps1b2b3b76.png

#29 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:48 PM

POPULAR

I'll set up a discord server, then. I'll post here again with an invite link when it's done. It might not be done for a while, as I'm going to revamp it some, simplify, and move all the info here onto the discord.

There WILL be changes to the way Errant is run now that it's getting a fresh start. You'll see other big announcements about it later.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users