• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Patron
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in...

#42 Ambad

Ambad

Oh, and look, he's a dragon now... with... glasses?

• Nova Member
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

That Slave I is amazeballs. Got to play with it at Brickcon, and have determined I need two of them. One for parts and one for display and to swoosh with childlike glee.

*insert meaningless song lyrics and/or hilarious gif here*

#43 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

15253791328_79f8809b23_b.jpg

Hey, a Star Wars set remake that actually needed to be remade! And it doesn't look completely terrible either. Of course, it'll prolly be like $40 so eh.

They didn't make it white though, so that's something.

More 2015 SW sets (scroll down)

Not really much else interesting. The Rebels stuff looks exactly as dumb as you'd expect.

There's a difference between not caring for laws, and thinking it's okay to have sex with underage children.

UBQLqv7.png

#44 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,758 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:10 PM

That is one tiny womp rat. $40, you say? :P Nahhh, I'm gonna guess $25. Maybe $30.

God those stylized stormtrooper helmets in the Rebels sets are ugly. Did they really have to do that? Couldn't they just use normal ones?

The coolest set I see though is the Double Decker Couch...

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#45 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,035 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

That is one tiny womp rat. $40, you say? :P Nahhh, I'm gonna guess $25. Maybe $30.

I tend to err on the side of absurd price gouging whenever they stick a random exclusive minifig into a set. :shrug:

There's a difference between not caring for laws, and thinking it's okay to have sex with underage children.

UBQLqv7.png

#46 Sephsekla

Sephsekla

Il Mentore

• Nova Patron
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:49 PM

I can't say I'm a fan of the new tusken raider, looks way too moulded.

As for the Rebels stuff, I mostly just want the minifigs to complete the main cast (did a 180 and love that show). I do so want the TIE fighter though.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Except cancelling Firefly. Because that's just not cool.

#47 Wang Fire

Wang Fire

Accidental Mahlok Expert

• Nova Patron
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

Just gotta say, that micro republic gunship is soooo kawaii!~

And I know it's not Star Wars, but DAT JAVELIN in the DC sets.  Nice to see some Justice League stuff in there.

Last Series Watched: RWBY

Last Movie Watched: Girls und Panzer der Film____Last Game Played: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Playlist of the Moment: Panzercraft____Song of the Moment: Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes/Glitch Mob

Last Blog Entry: On Gods and Daemons____Last Book Read: Prospero Burns

#48 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Banned
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

6OSYOB5.jpg

Well now Mr. Inquisitor, it would appear as if you've made it onto my shopping list. Your helmet will make a fine stand in for a certain Bounty Hunter...

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users