• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,904 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:53 PM

Scorp, now you gotta make the rest of the cast of the Legacy comics. Cade Skywalker, Imperial Knights and many of the Sith characters would translate rather well in to LEGO form, I think. :D

I honestly don't know anything about those comics, but I have a particular customer who seems to be commissioning pretty much every character from them one by one, so you may just get your wish! :lol: I believe he's requesting Cade next, and another Sith character... I'll post them here when they're done!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

#22 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,904 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:19 AM

More Star Wars: Legacy stuff... Cade Skywalker, Darth Maladi, and Darth Nihl

legacy_cade_skywalker.jpglegacy_maladi.jpglegacy_darth_nihl.jpg

Just to keep all the Legacy stuff together, here's Lord Krayt again from the previous page:

darth_krayt_armor.jpg

And finally, someone called Komari Vosa (I think she's from the Star Wars Bounty Hunter game?)

komari_vosa.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_googleplus.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Wars, Fallout

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users