Bullet point observations on tonight's ep:
- So, this is that timeline where Fox Mulder got sent back in time, and aged into Ted Danson, huh?
- And down goes Simone, courtesy of Bear
- Cop/Gerhardt alliance. Yeah, sure. Let's see how long that lasts
- Mike basically just turned against his employers.
- "You know you're a shit cop, right?"
- Not sure what Ed and Peggy are playing at here, because I'm pretty sure Dodd ain't in their trunk. Also I guess he's rolling with that 'Butcher of LuVerne' nickname, unless they're gonna go the twisty route and tell us he's been a mafia hitman all along.
Next week: Ted Danson gets shot! Mildly inconvenienced. And literally everyone is after Peggy and Ed now.