Maverick-Werewolf's Den News Blog

Artwork Updates & New Academic Writing Section

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Site Updates 12 November 2016 · 141 views

Read the full blog post here.

A few quick updates! First of all, I've been crazy busy and also really sick, so sorry for the lull in activity. But I'm still here and I'm still working - and I'm hoping to post some more updates soon. For now, however...

I've updated the Artwork - Drawings section with some new stuff under both Inktober 2016 and S...

Artwork Update & Inktober Continued

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 23 October 2016 · 158 views

See the blog post on my site here.

I apologize for the lack of updates lately. Graduate school is keeping me very, very busy. However, here's a pretty big update to my artwork section, this time both Sketches and Inktober 2016 (I've also been posting updates regularly here on the forums, in this topic ). I got behind last weekend and had to cat...

New Story, and the #SaveChuckAgain Campaign

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 06 October 2016 · 193 views

Hey, all! In light of the #SaveChuckAgain campaign on Twitter, I decided to write some Chuck fan-fiction just for fun and to throw in some more support for the show. By the way, the #SaveChuckAgain campaign is headed by Zachary Levi and has been supported by a bunch of the other actors. Here's some more info:

On November 1st, Netflix is planning t...

Inktober 2016 - Getting Started

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 01 October 2016 · 137 views

Hey, everybody. So I've never participated in any kind of art challenge or anything to do with art before - but practicing my art is something I've always wanted to do. I recently discovered a little thing called Inktober , so I figured I'd give it a shot. What could it hurt, right (other than my pride)?

There are some prompts out there, including...

New LEGO Minifigs - Chuck (season 1)

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Blog Posts, Site Updates 29 September 2016 · 230 views

http://maverickwerew...09/chuck_s1.png

Back in July, I made a Chuck minifig, with the plans of making some more later. Well, here they are! So far, I’ve added Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) and John Casey (Adam Baldwin), both in their promotional season 1 outfits. And, of course, there’s also...

Tumblr, Instagram, DeviantArt, and YouTube, plus other updates

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 27 September 2016 · 341 views

New blog update. Here's the full post:

So far, I haven't had much time to write many in-depth blog posts, like I'm hoping to start doing when I can. For now, I'm still working on getting everything on my site in order, starting with a few things...

First of all, I've altered my social media buttons - they are now at the top of every page in...

Blog Update: Benevolent Werewolves

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 10 September 2016 · 213 views

Blog update: a (admittedly rambling) post about benevolent werewolves, wolves, and portrayals thereof in legend and in popular culture.

You can find the blog post here.

Keep an eye out in the future for both Echoes of the Mage-Emperor and a Nova Refuge short story!

Site Launch - MaverickWerewolf.com

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Blog Posts, Site Updates 27 August 2016 · 346 views

I now have my own personal website! You can find it here, at www.maverickwerewolf.com. You can find a lot more info on the site itself, particularly in my site launch blog post . I'll be using this site for a lot of purposes, but primarily it is a place I can host my various creative works and announce my new novels, artwork, LEGO creations, and more, an...

November 2017

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Recent Comments