A look ahead...

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, 14 April 2017 · 241 views

NOTE: I'm a little late posting this on my SSL blog, but here it is anyway. See the post on my site here.

Hey, everybody! I’m still around. Unfortunately, I’m just swamped in lots of work at the moment. As the semester draws to a close, I’m getting lots of thing sprung on me at the last minute while I also work on finishing up whatever else is left.

I now have a defense date set for my thesis (which I’m still occasionally tweaking, but it’s essentially done now, as well)! I’m looking forward to talking to my committee, in person, about my work. I'm a little nervous, I admit.

So, sometime in May or perhaps a little later (it might end up being more around June, but we’ll see), I plan to publish my edited thesis in its entirety. I can assure you it’s vastly expanded and improved over the rough draft I currently have posted on the site, so be sure to keep an eye out for further updates – especially if you’re interested in werewolves!

Otherwise, I just wanted to toss up an update to let people know I’m still around. When this semester concludes, I will graduate with my Master’s degree in English. It’s been a long road, but I’m very proud of what I’ve achieved, especially where my thesis comes in.

Now that I’ll be taking a year off before I possibly go on to get my PhD, however, I’m going to spend all that time focusing wholly on my creative efforts. I have lots of plans for both art and writing, which I’ll share with you after my graduation. I have many projects, some of which I’ve already announced, and many of which I haven’t, that I plan to finish and publish with all the free time I’ll have. I’m also going to redouble my efforts to improve my artwork, so that hopefully the art that I post will be more worthwhile. As for writing, I have a few surprises in the mix there, too.

A very deep thanks to everyone who’s supported me through graduate school. I appreciate your continued support, and I hope to have many updates for you in the future.

Until next time!

November 2017

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Recent Comments