Maverick-Werewolf's Den News Blog

BIG update - New Echoes chapter, cover art, announcement, and updates to artwork sections

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Site Updates, Echoes of the Mage-Emperor 19 August 2017 · 526 views

BIG update - New Echoes chapter, cover art, announcement, and updates to artwork sections Very big update today, including (at last) the fourth chapter in Echoes of the Mage-Emperor , new cover art by Scorp for the story, an announcement regarding future updates, and finally, an update to the site's artwork sections!

First up, Echoes ...

Finally, I've posted the full fourth chapter! It's pretty long, and I sincerely hope you find...

Artwork Updates & New Academic Writing Section

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Site Updates 12 November 2016 · 135 views

Read the full blog post here.

A few quick updates! First of all, I've been crazy busy and also really sick, so sorry for the lull in activity. But I'm still here and I'm still working - and I'm hoping to post some more updates soon. For now, however...

I've updated the Artwork - Drawings section with some new stuff under both Inktober 2016 and S...

New LEGO Minifigs - Chuck (season 1)

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Blog Posts, Site Updates 29 September 2016 · 220 views

http://maverickwerew...09/chuck_s1.png

Back in July, I made a Chuck minifig, with the plans of making some more later. Well, here they are! So far, I’ve added Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) and John Casey (Adam Baldwin), both in their promotional season 1 outfits. And, of course, there’s also...

Site Launch - MaverickWerewolf.com

Posted by Maverick-Werewolf, in Blog Posts, Site Updates 27 August 2016 · 324 views

I now have my own personal website! You can find it here, at www.maverickwerewolf.com. You can find a lot more info on the site itself, particularly in my site launch blog post . I'll be using this site for a lot of purposes, but primarily it is a place I can host my various creative works and announce my new novels, artwork, LEGO creations, and more, an...

September 2017

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Comments