• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

Sergeant Major

• Nova Member
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:58 AM

We got some HD pictures of the sets today. Christ, there's so many studs on the shuttle. Full shots available over on my imgur album.

20398625868_cfaa8a49a7_c.jpg

Yo, amma need about 1000 of those First Order Stormtroopers.

Part of the modding team for Western Europe 479-867 - The Winter King, a dark ages mod for Crusader Kings II set in the British Isles and Gaul.

#2 Bilbo_Baggins

Bilbo_Baggins

• Nova Member
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:37 AM

That is a pretty sweet lineup! I'm definitely gonna pick up the Millennium Falcon (I've missed out on all the previous ones) , the X-Wing (nuff' said) , and the First Order Transporter and Snowspeeder (I need those Stormtroopers, and that speeder is really cool; not sure about the Snowtroopers) for sure. Also that shuttle is possibly the most study set LEGO has ever produced.

Wait, Resistance Soldier?

Golden Crowbar?

Star Wars VII is Half-Life 3 confirmed.

#3 Isundir

Isundir

Rookie

• 337 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

I want a Captain Phasma, other then that at the moment I'm not really all too interested.

Right or wrong, which side are you on, does it even matter if it's on the same coin?

#4 Merek deGray

Merek deGray

I've never robbed a god before. It'll be a challenge.

• Nova Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:24 PM

My new lego wish list:All of the first order troopers and Reys bad a$$ mask. :shock:

#5 God-Emperor Thrawnie

God-Emperor Thrawnie

REPENT

• Super Mod
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:47 PM

Wait, Resistance Soldier?

I guess "Rebel" is too 1970s. Gotta call them the trendy and hip name now.

2004-2018

#6 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:44 PM

yY4IKfy.jpg

I couldn't see how Kylo Ren's helmet was so much like Vader's until now... He's kindof always wearing the hood in the trailers.

That saber blade tho :3 Maybe they'll produce that piece in black or brown and we could use it for a crucifix :P

#7 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Justice for All.

• 1,444 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:23 PM

Rey's mask and oversized speeder bike definitely caught my eye, as did that snowspeeder.   I also enjoyed the various minifig designs...though I'm not sold on those First Order officer hats.   Kylo Ren looks great, though I'd have to agree that the shuttle is excessively,perhaps even garishly, covered in studs.  

gallery_15330_272_435418.gif

#8 Neyo Wargear

Neyo Wargear

Gloria fortis miles

• 1,840 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:21 AM

Thank goodness they're going back to actual blasters, and I'm really liking the First Order looks.

Omnius mille passus expeditio, omnis fossa bellum.

KY0FhTX.jpg
"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur

#9 Spider-Man

Spider-Man

Your friendly neighborhood...

• 2,027 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:19 AM

Whoa, so not only does Kylo Ren have a pretty intriguing cape, but I just noticed Phasma has a pretty dang cool one. Black with a red stripe around the edge :3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users