Photo

LEGO Ebon Hawk

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Azoth

Azoth

Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

• 1,314 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:18 AM

I have one thing to say to you for this...

I love you :wub: . 10/10.

Posted Image

#22 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Patron
  • 4,330 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:10 AM

Oh cool. Hope to see it when it's done. :)

Most definitely. Although it won't be finished for some time... seeing as how I have a lot of stuff on my plate...

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#23 brickshipyard

brickshipyard

Private First Class

• Nova Patron
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:45 PM

Hello Darth Revan,

I did not even have to open up this topic to know this is the masterful creation I saw on brickshelf a few nights ago. Totally knew it was the one. ANd I can not STRESS that enough.

I have seen a lot of mis-mashed Ebon Hawks in the form of legos like other have noted. But your design.... is simplistically impeccable. That is the highest compliment I can give a lego builder.

Love how you got the cockpit right and used the contrasting colors of the hull. Compartments are practical and playability is high.

Engine are the only area that need more detailing- the rest is sheer bliss.

Take a from a Master Star Wars Builder- your ship is inspiring and could very well make it as an official model.

Take care.

#24 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Private First Class

• 181 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

Those are nice, but the cockpits are wrong on both of them, and they seem too widely spread out, so some new-and-improved versions would be fantastic!

Agreed. I'll see what I can do.

I have one thing to say to you for this...

I love you :wub: . 10/10.

Um... Alrighty then... lol

Most definitely. Although it won't be finished for some time... seeing as how I have a lot of stuff on my plate...

Yeah understand.

Hello Darth Revan,

I did not even have to open up this topic to know this is the masterful creation I saw on brickshelf a few nights ago. Totally knew it was the one. ANd I can not STRESS that enough.

I have seen a lot of mis-mashed Ebon Hawks in the form of legos like other have noted. But your design.... is simplistically impeccable. That is the highest compliment I can give a lego builder.

Love how you got the cockpit right and used the contrasting colors of the hull. Compartments are practical and playability is high.

Engine are the only area that need more detailing- the rest is sheer bliss.

Take a from a Master Star Wars Builder- your ship is inspiring and could very well make it as an official model.

Take care.

Thanks brickshipyard! Appreciate the comment. :)

#25 Dan FromtheGrave

Dan FromtheGrave

Yo dawg, I herd you like creepers...

• Banned
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

This is great and insanely accurate, but I'm confused... I've seen five metre by five metre Lego SW cities with less positive feedback than this... :blink:
You guys really love this thing.

#26 Jethro Turtle

Jethro Turtle

Century Sergeant

• Validating
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:54 PM

I love the design of the ship, So Darth are you going to make the StarForge anytime soon.
Posted Image

Remeber The Blue Team of JlBlue.

#27 Xero

Xero

The King of Iron Fist

• Nova Patron
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

I love the design of the ship, So Darth are you going to make the StarForge anytime soon.

That seems to be a lot more of an undertaking than the Ebon Hawk.

Anyways, Revan, it's amazing. I'm speechless, really. Great job, 5/5.

#28 Blade

Blade

Captain Moustache

• Nova Patron
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:25 AM

Aside from the lack of Dorms, and the slightly off scaling (the Cargo Bay and Garage are off), this is fantastic. Utterly, utterly fantastic.

#29 Darth Revan

Darth Revan

Private First Class

• 181 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:46 PM

Well I don't see myself building something as big as the StarForge with Legos anytime soon. I mean I didn't have enough parts or room in my tiny house for a bigger Ebon Hawk, where would I put a LEGO StarForge? :rolleyes: But a LEGO StarForge would be cool...

Appreciate all the comments guys! :)

And here are some more KOTOR stuff I made. First off, here's HK-47.

Posted Image

I know I know, I stole the head right off Scorp's HK-47. How horrible of me. But just couldn't find any other way to make it. :unsure: Truthfully I would just copy Scorp's version completely. But I don't have the parts needed to do that.

Anyways...

Here's a new... ish version of the Sith Starfighter.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh and that ship to the left is my, WIP, Swoop Bike.

#30 Hippysheep

Hippysheep

Back From the Dead!

• 665 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

I've never actually played the game, but this is awesome.

Posted Image

#31 Just...The Doctor

Just...The Doctor

And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable!!

• Nova Patron
  • 603 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:26 PM

*Walks into forum*
*Sees Lego Ebon Hawk*
*Walks out door*

Seriously man, this thing is immaculate! I mean it! Perfect in every way, except for size. But who cares?! This kicks butt! I absolutely want instructions for when Jociva Flcol has finished his LDD thing.

I also like your Sith Fighter and Swoop, but the swoop isn't your best thing. Ah well. Mine sucks too :P Actually, your swoop and mine share some startling similarities.........

All in all, I'm back for one day, and there is a beautiful masterpiece of art right here in SSLF that should be hung in the Lourve. Absolutely well done 10/10 I, too, love KoTOR 1 and 2, but I preferred 1 better. Reason:
Spoiler
and because of the storyline aboout the
Spoiler

LOVE THIS SHIP!!
R.I.P. Tenth Doctor 2005-2010
Posted Image

I got so emotional after watching David Tennant regenerate I cried *sob*. Whats more, is he was replaced with a wierder looking person! *Sobs some more*

#32 Jociva Flcol

Jociva Flcol

Pronounced Jo-siv-ah Flh-call. He is a ninja. 0.0

• Nova Patron
  • 4,330 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:05 PM

Awesome figs, bro. :thumbsup:

R.J, I only got as far as the cockpit and the two parts on the roof that make a "Y" shape, with the turret in the center.

I gave up after that, as it was getting HUGE. It's still not even the right scale, and it's already WAY too big.

serenitysig.png

Click the Picture, you know you want to ;)

#33 arabliz

arabliz

• 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

Wow.
This is huge and it looks great.
10/10

#34 Xarky

Xarky

SSLF's self-proclaimed #1 Magnum Coyote fan

• Nova Patron
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Hoy... wow just wow. I love it, the details on the outside are good. My only bugger is the inside. Try to add detal, likethe bunks, or a workstation from the game. Otherwise a job well done! And BTW. The HK and T3 droid are awesome. And the Sith Starfighter is beyond my comprehesion of a job well done.
Posted Image

#35 North

North

• 213 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:15 AM

It's awesome.

Every time I read "Ebon" though, I think of the book: Eaters of the Dead.

What time is it? - Adventure Time!

#36 Verin

Verin

Go Pens!

• 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:53 AM

My only complaint is that the top is a little plain and could use some details but other than that it is a great creation.
Three Rivers - Three Teams

#37 TheDarkPhoenix

TheDarkPhoenix

• 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:17 AM

Hello Revan. First off, may I say that this is hands down the best Ebon Hawk I've ever seen. There are so many floating around on the internet but I've never seen one this well put together. I wanted to ask (despite the fact this thread may be totally dead and you may never see this) Is there any way you could post the instructions and pieces required to build so that others could make a similar creation. I'd love to have one of these on display in my home. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users