NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

Official WG Wiki

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

POPULAR

UPDATE: THE NEW OFFICIAL WIKI CAN BE FOUND HERE!

And the Official Unofficial Wiki, where you can post your own stuff, can be found here.

Old post:
I'm not much for Troping, myself, but I figured some people here might have fun pitching in on a TV Tropes page for Wulfgard. Scorp and I have already put a few things up there.

I know there isn't much to go on right now, story/character wise, but there's that short story I posted a while ago and Scorp's comic, among other things. Plus A Few Lost Souls should be finished soon, so then there will be that, along with LotF later. Maybe this'll be fun. tongue.gif

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#2 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

Scorp and I are still working on the wikia. We have some stuff up there now; the newest of these being a Cosmology page with some information that isn't on the site yet.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#3 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,673 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

HEY GUYS! Feel free to post your own characters and stuff!

All you have to do is create an account and make a new page for your character/city/whatever you've made up! You can post characters you've made for an RP, and stuff like that.

The only requirements are the following:
  • You must insert the {{fanon}} template at the top of your page.
  • You must put your page into the fanon category
  • You may link to official pages from your fanon page, but do NOT put links to a fanon page on an official page

That's it! Here is an example of a fanon page.

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#4 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

Hey guys, the skin is now beautiful and we're almost done copying everything from the site, so there's some cool new info that we haven't talked about before. Plus the info we already had on the site has been edited and updated with tons of new info and such.

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#5 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• 2,244 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

But...but...it was gonna be Ofanburg...'cause then my fan-fic was gonna happen and cover the establishment of Northtown and all. Bah. :P

Liking the stuff on Ildrius and Duran du Vide. Having a timeline of sorts set is pretty sweet too.

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#6 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

• Webmaster
  • 7,673 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Thanks! I'm still working on an actual timeline page, but I hope to have one. The wiki should let us update the information more frequently.

Yeah, I'm still struggling to come up with a final name for "Northtown." It's the central location in the main storyline I'm still writing, and that name is just waaaaay too boring. :\

Anyway, feel free to pitch in on the wiki!

Soooooo... now for the real question: "Wulfapedia" or "Wikigard"? :P

-Scorp
tinyicon_rss.pngtinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_mocpages.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.png

#7 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

Still not sure about my character pages... and Tom Drake needs a picture. :P

Soooooo... now for the real question: "Wulfapedia" or "Wikigard"? :P

Wulfapedia, of course!

But yeah, guys, feel free to pitch in. I worked on this thing all day yesterday, and I plan to do the same today - it'd be great to get some response. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#8 The unknown

The unknown

Spec Ops Commando

• 5,524 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Wikigard sounds good though. :P

#9 El Taco

El Taco

Sympathy via light physical contact

• 2,244 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:45 AM

Yeah, I'm still struggling to come up with a final name for "Northtown." It's the central location in the main storyline I'm still writing, and that name is just waaaaay too boring. :\

If it was formerly in control of the Bear Tribe, and they're mostly based out of Bjornburg, then 'Northtown' would be one of the south-most forts of theirs. According to my sources 'Ofanburg' would mean roughly 'South fort' which not only makes sense, but is kind of ironic in comparison to the Imperial name. Plus it sounds cool. :P

Oh. You meant a replacement for 'Northtown' name. Well then...:P

If you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea...

#10 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:26 AM

Wow awesome new information guys! When I get some time I'll definitely throw up some of the few interesting characters I have jumbling about in my little Wulfgard folder. I just need to do some sketches and update the story a bit. ;) Actually I might have time to do it tonight if my typing goes well.

Wulfapedia is best...

Edit: Added one of my characters as well as a sketch under the name Jurassic Pork. So check it out. Also I have no idea how to move it to the fan page, but I did submit it as Fanon.

#11 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:31 AM

Looks great, Tommy Gun! :D So you're writing stories about this guy? Can't wait to see 'em. Nice addition to the Wikia, too. :)

I recently finished a page about Illikon. Or, well, mostly finished. I might add some more people under "Important Figures" later, but for now it's pretty much done. I had a blast finally writing down all my thoughts about the city's reputation and appearance and history and the like - go take a look and let me know what you think, guys. I tried to cover most everything, including a few little details that I recall people asking about in the Q&A topic.

Also, I've been working on adding more character pages. I'm never quite sure how much detail to go into on these things, since I'd rather have people judge the characters in the context of the stories rather than based on some little wikia page, but it's fun to make them, anyway. :P

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#12 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:47 AM

Thanks! And yeah he's one of the three more prominent characters in my stories.
Threw Agnon on there too!

Edit: Read through a lot of the new information, and it's all very interesting! I might have a few questions about some things but i'll put them in the Q&A topic when I get back from class :D

#13 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

Edit: Read through a lot of the new information, and it's all very interesting! I might have a few questions about some things but i'll put them in the Q&A topic when I get back from class :D

I'd be eager to answer any questions, and I'm sure Scorpy would be happy to as well. :P

The wikia has quite a bit of information up now. I'm still slowly chipping away at a few articles - right now I'm mostly working on location articles for the Northwest, like the Forest of Shadows and such. Soon I'll have articles for Rognosst Swamp, Wizard Peak, and Springwood, if all goes well.

My pride and joy so far, in terms of all-new articles that I wrote myself, is probably the articles on Illikon and the Five. :P Besides the character pages, of course, but those aren't terribly useful until I can get more stories featuring the characters out there. And some more pictures of them, too.

Loving your characters, by the way, Tommy Gun and Jarkos. I'm looking forward to seeing more about them. :D

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#14 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Patron
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

My pride and joy so far, in terms of all-new articles that I wrote myself, is probably the articles on Illikon and the Five.

I have to agree! I was reading the page on the Five, particularly about the Whitewolf, and I came across this bit,

The Whitewolf is often described as wearing feathers, necklaces of teeth, and other shamanistic ornaments. On mysterious islands far out to sea in the west, he is known to some cultures as Amarok, a giant wolf who kills those foolish enough to hunt alone, and to others he is a benevolent (if vicious) spirit simply called Vengeance.

I nearly fainted. Wulfgard just got SO much more awesome! Which is hard to imagine, because it was already so epic.

I'm probably just over-reacting and being really vain... :P

emily-blunt.gif

#15 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:20 AM

So I've been working on this Wulfgard short story, ( I just posted the first part today ) and I was curious whether or not I should post it up on the WIKI when it's completed or not... ? :huh:

#16 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

So I've been working on this Wulfgard short story, ( I just posted the first part today ) and I was curious whether or not I should post it up on the WIKI when it's completed or not... ? :huh:

The wiki isn't really a good place for hosting stories; it's more just information.

Feel free to make an article about the story itself, though, with a plot description and a link to your story topic. ;)

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#17 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

That's a much better idea, thanks :)

Also the second part is up! It'd be super awesome if someone... read it :lol:

#18 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hate to double post but this needs a bump anyways.

Posted up a page for my short story here. I included a sample chapter... but if that's too much I can take it out ;)

#19 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,032 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

Working on some more articles for the wikia again. Here are some new ones Scorp and I have made recently. Some of them are still under construction:

Khepridin
Rognosst Swamp
Desert Dwarves
The South
Northrim

A while back, I also made a few more articles:
Forest of Shadows
Eloh
Springwood

Some other articles have also been edited to clarify a few things. Other articles have new artwork (such as Demons).

What are some articles you guys would like to see?

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#20 Prattitude

Prattitude

I know what things are.

• Nova Patron
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Well this doesn't really apply to the TV tropes page, but I just posted sign ups my Wulfgard RP called, The Traitor's Trinket. I'd be stoked if you signed up, it's going to be a blast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users