• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:13 AM

But... movement plus cape! :V

Even without that, it still looks great. Thanks for putting up with my naggy requests :P

Dude, I get to use BURGER WARRIOR THE HATLESS COWBOY in my comics. I am very thrilled with the result of these "naggy requests"! ^-^

DHalo->Delta Halo->Installation 05->Five

#22 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

RTplY4u.png

Recolored the hands on a few weapon poses and got the arms going, but then I messed up the color palette on the falling poses. ~.~

#23 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

humthebassline.png

#24 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:05 PM

http://www.brickshel...lo/NRE/unsc.png

http://www.brickshel...RE/covenant.png

http://www.brickshel.../NRE/covies.png

I, DeltaHalo, am too busy to sprite, and tired of the lack of people who use such works.

This is the majority of the New Rayg Expansion sprites that I have collected, edited, created, and so on. I am on the verge of begging people to use them in comics or simple scenes! The community died off after going through several forums, and now it rests here, with little of an actual community. It has not grown here, people have not used the work, and I encourage everyone who can to do so. Just put the character poses on a background and add any effects or speech bubbles you desire, but please, do not let this work go to waste.

#25 Burger Warrior

Burger Warrior

Hulloo! :3

• Nova Member
  • 6,352 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:44 PM

Hot damn, that's a lot.

Thing is, I'm not really much of a comic-maker (or story writer, strictly speaking) in any case, so I don't think I could do much with these. It doesn't help that I'm literally just starting college, and might end up extremely busy...

I'm sorry everything seems to be falling apart for you, though, and I hope someone else is able to take up your mantle, so to speak.

tumblr_llkqvk7B7F1qbyfy7o1_400.gif?w=480

#26 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:09 PM

Hot damn, that's a lot.

Thing is, I'm not really much of a comic-maker (or story writer, strictly speaking) in any case, so I don't think I could do much with these. It doesn't help that I'm literally just starting college, and might end up extremely busy...

I'm sorry everything seems to be falling apart for you, though, and I hope someone else is able to take up your mantle, so to speak.

Thank you.

#27 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:58 AM

I'm back after my terrible outburst and releasing tons of sprites...

finallyprogress.png

With NICK FURY from the Marvel universe! I'm getting around to completing a friend's request. I just hope he's still here.

#28 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:34 PM

Okay, these aren't MY sprites being posted, but I'd like to give kudos to the makers and Millboar of the Sprite Wars forum for his additions.

nre_40k.png

The original.

Update.png

Millboar's additions. He even has an Imperial Guardsmen sheet with the New Rayg Expansion project's pre-made stuff as a base.

#29 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

Arr! Both a piraty slang and Old Norse for 'warrior'

• Nova Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:48 PM

humthebassline.png

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#30 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 06:09 PM

WOW! SOMEBODY GOT THE REFERENCE!  :lego_grin: 

#31 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:02 AM

A bonkles fan? :D I've been a fan ever since 2001 man. Or more like 2000, which is when it actually came out in Europe.

Me at a library: Where is it? Oh! I didn't notice the book among all those books.
Lukas S.

#32 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:43 PM

A bonkles fan? :D I've been a fan ever since 2001 man. Or more like 2000, which is when it actually came out in Europe.

goo.gl/zrf4mx

The dude who started all this, Innerayg, used to be on a Bionicle fan forum called BZPower, where he created a variety of Bionicle sprites. Go nuts. And, yes, I certainly enjoy Bionicle!

Edited by DeltaHalo, 21 October 2016 - 06:44 PM.

#33 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:42 PM

I know Innerayg. Im an active BZPer too ;) And viewer/listener of the TTV podcast (a YouTube podcast run by fans of LEGO and Bionicle, mostly focused on Bionicle.) We were supposed to do a game night tonight on a map of the island of Mata Nui the podcast members had made, but we crashed their server when 70+ of us amassed unto it.

Lukas S.

#34 mooface5

mooface5

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:03 PM

Oh sweet, some of my super old (and crappy) stuff is in these sprite compiles. They were lost when Majhost fell. What a blast from the past.

Besides that, your edits are looking pretty slick. Keep it up! :D

#35 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:40 PM

I was just looking for news on Majhost's status a few hours earlier. It's such a shock to me that Kevin Loch, the founder of the site, still hasn't responded...

Lukas S.

#36 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

Oh sweet, some of my super old (and crappy) stuff is in these sprite compiles. They were lost when Majhost fell. What a blast from the past.

Besides that, your edits are looking pretty slick. Keep it up! :D

Thank you very much, sir! By the way, I STILL have your comic backgrounds. Gosh, I've likely added to those by now.

@LucasExemplar, Steps have been taken to reach the owner of Majhost, and those have failed. But on the bright side, Brickshelf has some of Rayg's content.

#37 mooface5

mooface5

Rookie

• 18 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:02 PM

Thank you very much, sir! By the way, I STILL have your comic backgrounds. Gosh, I've likely added to those by now.

I'm surprised you still have/use them.
I actually remember taking some of those photos. It's so strange to think about. I see a couple new ones- that's pretty neat.

I would KILL for Majhost to come back up. There's some stuff I need/would like to go back to see. Oh well, most of the good stuff was preserved.

Luckily some people saved and re-uploaded some stuff, like on your brickshelf. I'd like to thank you for that. I really appreciate it.

#38 Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar

• Nova Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:50 AM

I'd kill for it as well. I was one of the very few (emphasis on very here) who reached out to Kevin. But he still didn't respond! It's completely absurd.
Lukas S.

#39 DeltaHalo

DeltaHalo

Rookie

• 37 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

cryo_trooper_one.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users