NewsLore WikiMapStories (Novels, Comics, etc.)Artwork GalleryGamesShopForum (Discussion Board)

Photo

WG Weekly Comic (and other updates)

Wulfgard

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#61 DragonJedi

DragonJedi

"Dead-Eye Jargon"

• Nova Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

Oh, please tell me that the comic is going to go in the direction of that old story about the origins of Bomm and Citoachs' friendship!

#62 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,934 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:24 AM

into_the_north_cover_01_UPLOAD.jpg

The comics page skin has finally been fixed! "Saber-Scorpion's Lair Webcomics" is now (at least for the moment) "Wulfgard: Into the North and Other Webcomics"http://comics.saber-scorpion.com/

The comic posted yesterday is the cover art for Into the North, which I hope to soon publish as a physical graphic novel with funding through Kickstarter. So watch out for the launch of our Kickstarter project some time before the end of the month!

And last but certainly not least, all pages of the webcomic have now been increased to higher resolution! Other tweaks have also been made to both the art and the text here and there. You were looking for an excuse to re-read Into the North, right? Right? Well, enjoy the new "HD" read! And the version we print through Kickstarter will be even better.

We'll have a wiki update post soon too. Keep an eye out.

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#63 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Barbarian Venator

• Nova Member
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

When I saw that Cover Art I nerded. I nerded all over the place. It was messy.

#64 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Silently judging you

• 1,467 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:23 PM

That cover is FANTASTIC, Scorp!  The busyness of the image is overshadowed by the sheer detail of each character, and each of them looks glorious!  I think I can tell whom you've tweaked Princess Adrianya to resemble/reference, and I heartily approve. ;)  

I am definitely looking forward to the chance to support this creation's funding as much as I can.  This is exciting me to no end!

sml_gallery_15330_272_21744.jpg

Above image created by Saber-Scorpion and meme'd by me.

Profile picture created by and commissioned from: https://saph-y.tumblr.com/

#65 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,934 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

That cover is FANTASTIC, Scorp!  The busyness of the image is overshadowed by the sheer detail of each character, and each of them looks glorious!  I think I can tell whom you've tweaked Princess Adrianya to resemble/reference, and I heartily approve. ;)

I am definitely looking forward to the chance to support this creation's funding as much as I can.  This is exciting me to no end!

Adrianya is not a reference! I've had my blue-dressed ice-mage princess since 2005! I had her first! I had her first... hn5dHR6.png

But, I'm glad you like the cover. :D Thanks!

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

tinyicon_facebook.pngtinyicon_twitter.pngtinyicon_flickr.pngtinyicon_deviantart.pngtinyicon_tumblr.pngtinyicon_pinterest.pngtinyicon_instagram.pngtinyicon_patreon.png

"Come a day there won't be room for naughty men like us to slip about at all..."

#66 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Barbarian Venator

• Nova Member
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

Adrianya is not a reference! I've had my blue-dressed ice-mage princess since 2005! I had her first! I had her first... hn5dHR6.png

Spoiler

Yup, it counts. Scorp beat Disney to the punch.

THAT'S AWESOME. :D

#67 Maverick-Werewolf

Maverick-Werewolf

Alpha Leader

• Forums Administrator
  • 12,182 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

POPULAR

We've been doing a lot of work on the wiki lately. We're still working on reviewing and revising the wiki as a whole. Here are some changes/additions so far...

MAJOR UPDATES:

• Added several character pages, including CaidenBommDagfari, and Adamas Plutarch. More coming soon.
  • ALL of the pages under the Races category have been revised and improved.
  • A new race has been added: Dryads. They have their own Race subcategory, which includes DrysadesOreadesMeliades, and Epimeliades.
  • Major changes to the chaos races. Their main article now includes a lot more detailed info about their nature and culture, and goblins and hobgoblins have been switched so that the latter is the larger race which is a mockery of the elves.
  • Also, a new chaos race has been added: the Chaos Beasts. They are the chaos race mockery of beastfolk.
  • Another new monster has also been added: the Creep - a living gelatinous substance that devours all in its path.
  • Added a page for Hunted
  • Added a page for Speak No Evil
  • Added a page for Cyclopes
  • Added a page for Sirens. Sirens are no longer the same thing as sea elves, and are more birdlike than aquatic, in keeping with the original Greek myths:
  • Added a page for Beetle-men, with a colored illustration

564px-Beetle-man.png600px-Siren.jpg

OTHER UPDATES:

• Added a little more info on the page for The Hidden
  • Made some redirect pages to fix certain broken links in various articles
  • Added the category Achaean Orders, which previously only included the Venatori and had no category page
  • Added categories to the Feldvergar article, which was previously not listed under Races or Dwarves
  • The Eldvergar page has been created and located in the Miscellaneous Lore section, as opposed to Races, since they are the stuff of legends.
  • Created a page for the Materials category.
  • Added emblem images to the House Drake and Iron Gauntlet pages
  • Added category Dragons under Divinities (instead of Monsters), for individual dragons with names rather than dragons as a whole
  • Revised the Formican page
  • Revised the Ghost page
  • Minor additions to the Bushasp page

gallery_3_16_497424.gif

#68 Amarok

Amarok

Queen's champion

• Nova Member
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:01 PM

Wow, when it rains it pours! Dat Caiden, dat Siren, dat Cr---WHUT THE CREEPS ARE SCARY

emily-blunt.gif

#69 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Silently judging you

• 1,467 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:12 PM

Ooooh, more lore!  I'm definitely going to have to read each and every one of those articles...assuming I won't get too distracted by the art that goes with some of them...

#70 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,934 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

POPULAR

dwarves10.jpg

http://comics.saber-...es-deep-page-10

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#71 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Member
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

*epic dagger throw of epic*

ONE-HANDED INCREASED TO 94

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

v0tzQP.gif

#72 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Barbarian Venator

• Nova Member
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:08 PM

dwarves10.jpg

Ooooooh, Snap. 

There went the Negotiations. :D

#73 Lord_Capulet

Lord_Capulet

Silently judging you

• 1,467 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:27 AM

tumblr_m7efizobX91qmlkrvo1_500.gif

Ah, the beauty and power of Void Iron.  Something tells me it's been a while since the Svart King has seen his own blood.  He certainly seems quite surprised, to say the least.  

Are those beard-guards on the voidwall dwarves' helmets?  That definitely seems like a good idea.  Having one's beard burned off when fighting a mage would probably be more embarassing than most battle scars, for a dwarf at least.  

In other news, I'm still enamored with the look of the deepgold and void iron combination.  Nothing like dwarven practicality and resourcefulness to look tough and stylish at the same time.  My compliments.

#74 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Barbarian Venator

• Nova Member
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:38 PM

Are those beard-guards on the voidwall dwarves' helmets?  That definitely seems like a good idea.  Having one's beard burned off when fighting a mage would probably be more embarrassing than most battle scars, for a dwarf at least.  

All they needed for incentive was to look at Kili the Dwarf. 

#75 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,934 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

into_the_north_cover_02_post.jpg

Behold, the Limited Edition cover art for Into the North!

There's only ONE WEEK LEFT IN THE KICKSTARTER! Reserve your copy of the comic, novel, guidebook, minifig, and/or playing card deck today! Only 7 days left if you want your name to appear on the Special Thanks page, or want a cameo appearance in the comic! https://www.kickstar...comic-and-novel

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#76 Saber-Scorpion

Saber-Scorpion

Pandinus imperator.

• Webmaster
  • 7,934 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:25 PM

POPULAR

NEW PAGE

dwarves11.jpg

-Scorp

latest_comic.png

#77 Ambad

Ambad

Oh, and look, he's a dragon now... with... glasses?

• Nova Member
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:21 PM

Bomm Facecutter? Bomm Cheekslicer? Bomm Almost-Full-Demon-Dark-Elf-King-Pisser-Offer?

*insert meaningless song lyrics and/or hilarious gif here*

#78 Cutlass-Crocodile

Cutlass-Crocodile

. . .

• Nova Member
  • 925 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

I love Bomm <3

RNGcoloredntouched%20-%20Copy_zpsy9qggiv

... keep your paper heart away from me.

#79 Dalton Westmoore

Dalton Westmoore

Barbarian Venator

• Nova Member
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

If he could make him bleed, why not go for the headshot? :P

#80 The Doctor

The Doctor

Doctor Funkenstein

• Nova Member
  • 4,448 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:23 PM

Och, if'n it bleeds, we caen kiell it!

It should also be noted I have pretty drunk.

v0tzQP.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users